Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

IRC: #cs.rin.ru at irc.rizon.net
It is currently Wednesday, 16 Apr 2014, 17:17

English | Русский




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 21:17   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Joined: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, 23:12
Posts: 792
Location: Stack
Thank you Doug for disabling my Account I dont care ;) you backstabbed me.

IMPORTANT
I found out that the GoldSrc engine uses somewhat older Version of the SteamClient.dll it may not work Steamless so please just launch it via Steam until I fixed it.

How To
-------------------
  Steam:
    To use this with Steam, place DynSteam.dll, Launcher.exe, Settings.ini into your Steam directory.
    Now you double click on Launcher.exe and it starts.
   
  Games:
    DynSteam has also the ability to work somewhat like an Emulator. If you want to Launch a Game without
    Steam but still want to join Legit Servers with your "LEGIT" account do following:
   
    Go to your SteamApps folder, choose the Game you wish to play and place all the Files in the Directory.
    Configure your Settings.ini and create a Shortcut to Launcher.exe with following Parameters "game.exe -appid xx"
    If you have everything configured start the Game via the Shortcut.
   
  Srcds:
    You can not also play games with this you can also host an Cracked Server, the concept works like with Games.
   
  NOTE: I've included into the archive some examples on How to Launch Games and SRCDS.  
   
Features
-------------------
  - Play Games Legit or Cracked.
  - Patch Steam to show all Games.
  - Run Games in Legit mode Steamless.
  - show only Visible Games (Coming Soon)
  - Filter TestApps (Coming Soon)
  - Host Cracked servers via Steam.
 
(Probably) FAQ
-------------------
  No Icon wtf
    Create one yourself dumbfuck.
   
  Why is there no real NFO?
    Big Drawing wont make this more informative.
   
  Will there be updates?
    Probably.
   
  Can I put this in my o...
    I know what you want ask, NO!
   
  Why does it not work anymore if I rename DynSteam.dll
    To prevent the Universe get destroyed by you prick.
 
Bugs & Suggestions
-------------------
  If you found a bug or have any suggestion you can post them at the Forum (http://cs.rin.ru/forum/) in the right Thread only!
 
Credits
-------------------
  Stryder: Helped me alot with this SteamClient crap, it was pretty hard for the first time to fuck with.
  Shmelle: Helped me aswell with some SteamClient related shit, he also helped me debugging on a crash I was unable to fix.
  Diviton: Teached me alot of C++ I just know the language because he helped me to get into it.


Download Mirrors
http://rapidshare.com/files/213047318/D ... RBPFC1.rar

_________________
Image
The::Devs,
while( !asleep() ) sheep++;


Last edited by RBPFC1 on Friday, 27 Mar 2009, 19:49, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 21:18   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 09 Mar 2008, 12:45
Posts: 67
Nice job, legit servers without Steam.

_________________
"To get the emu you have to open your mind with MDMA, follow through the rabbit holes of your soul and when you come out on the other side you just click on a dl link he provides." - ArucarD @ 17:16 Saturday, March 1st 2014


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 21:25   
Gentle Manne
Joined: Wednesday, 08 Aug 2007, 07:44
Posts: 541
Location: Somewhere obviously..
Good job as always RBPFC1 :D
Playing on legit servers without Steam ftw ;)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 21:36   
Admin
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 09 Oct 2003, 00:45
Posts: 2749
Location: Admin's watchtower
Congrats!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 21:57   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 31 Mar 2008, 19:17
Posts: 6211
Location: Being smug somewhere fun
Few questions I have,
Can/will I get my account disabled by using this?
Does this allow me to download the games listed here: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=46969&start=0?
Can I play any game I downloaded with this, even if I don't own it?

I am sorry if some of the questions are answered.

_________________
The phrase "Login to http://www.clue.org and issue the GET command" springs to mind...
Image
I moderated this forum.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 22:11   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Saturday, 12 Jan 2008, 21:10
Posts: 689
1.Chances to get your account disabled are same as using any other steam crack like steamup, undead etc.

2.It allow downloading the same games as any other crack allows. This does not depends of the crack, because on valve servers, they check your subscriptions. If valve wants, they can disable downloading with any crack.

3.Because this crack cracks steamclient too (like steamup), you should be able to play more games than cracks that dont crack steamclient (undead, SMD). Now the battle is which one makes playable more games, steamup, dynsteam, or any other only steam.dll crack + steam3client.

A about DynSteam. Look nice, gota test this.

_________________
Image


Last edited by emiderg on Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 22:14, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 22:12   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Joined: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, 23:12
Posts: 792
Location: Stack
hegyak wrote:
Few questions I have,
Can/will I get my account disabled by using this?
Does this allow me to download the games listed here: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=46969&start=0?
Can I play any game I downloaded with this, even if I don't own it?

I am sorry if some of the questions are answered.


Read the stickys it will answer all.

_________________
Image
The::Devs,
while( !asleep() ) sheep++;


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 22:31   
A+
User avatar
Joined: Wednesday, 26 Dec 2007, 00:42
Posts: 7130
hegyak wrote:
Can I play any game I downloaded with this, even if I don't own it?

No, how could you?

_________________
REVOLUTiON Crew


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 22:32   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Joined: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, 23:12
Posts: 792
Location: Stack
ChrisTX wrote:
hegyak wrote:
Can I play any game I downloaded with this, even if I don't own it?

No, how could you?


That made my day

_________________
Image
The::Devs,
while( !asleep() ) sheep++;


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 22:52   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 09 Jan 2006, 18:29
Posts: 533
Nice! But I am sure that this is going to be deleted in some months ^^
Or becoming out of date soon.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Mar 2009, 23:00   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 31 Mar 2008, 19:17
Posts: 6211
Location: Being smug somewhere fun
Emiderg, thank you for the straight answers.

_________________
The phrase "Login to http://www.clue.org and issue the GET command" springs to mind...
Image
I moderated this forum.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Wednesday, 25 Mar 2009, 05:44   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Wednesday, 30 Jan 2008, 06:29
Posts: 1390
I can't get it to work with any recent game as a nosteam launcher. Is this a bug or a feature ? You don't give enough info.

For example, does it work with standard steam_api.dll using games ? Like MrRobot ? I set the settings to online=0 and the full paths to the original steam ones in my steam folder, is this correct ?

I launch with
@start Launcher.exe starscape.exe -appid 20700

And I get the standard Steam must be running to play this game (steam_api Init failed) etc. With gravitron I get nothing ... nothing happens. With steamstub games I mostly get the original steam.exe running and opens in the store page.

My settings.ini :
  1. # DynSteam Configuration File.
  2.  
  3. [Settings]
  4. # Description: All required Dependencys.
  5. SteamClientDll = "c:\Program Files\Steam\steamclient.dll"
  6. SteamDll = "c:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.dll"
  7.  
  8. [Launch]
  9. # Description: Will start the Steam Engine. If you plan to Launch Games without Steam use this.
  10. Online = 0
  11.  
  12. # Description: Will mount from this Path the cache Files.
  13. CachePath = "c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps"
  14.  
  15. # Description: When you are in the Online mode it will Login to the specific Account to play Online.
  16. User = "user"
  17. Pass = "pass"
  18.  
  19. [SUBID_4]
  20. # Disables Cyber Cafe
  21. Subscribed = 0
  22.  
  23. [SUBID_67]
  24. # Disables VTT
  25. Subscribed = 0


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Wednesday, 25 Mar 2009, 10:57   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Joined: Friday, 14 Apr 2006, 17:56
Posts: 1042
Nice release RBPFC1,
I look forward to trying this later, thanks for all your hard work! :wink:


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Wednesday, 25 Mar 2009, 14:34   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Joined: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, 23:12
Posts: 792
Location: Stack
Steaming_Noob wrote:
I can't get it to work with any recent game as a nosteam launcher. Is this a bug or a feature ? You don't give enough info.

For example, does it work with standard steam_api.dll using games ? Like MrRobot ? I set the settings to online=0 and the full paths to the original steam ones in my steam folder, is this correct ?

I launch with
@start Launcher.exe starscape.exe -appid 20700

And I get the standard Steam must be running to play this game (steam_api Init failed) etc. With gravitron I get nothing ... nothing happens. With steamstub games I mostly get the original steam.exe running and opens in the store page.

My settings.ini :
  1. # DynSteam Configuration File.
  2.  
  3. [Settings]
  4. # Description: All required Dependencys.
  5. SteamClientDll = "c:\Program Files\Steam\steamclient.dll"
  6. SteamDll = "c:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.dll"
  7.  
  8. [Launch]
  9. # Description: Will start the Steam Engine. If you plan to Launch Games without Steam use this.
  10. Online = 0
  11.  
  12. # Description: Will mount from this Path the cache Files.
  13. CachePath = "c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps"
  14.  
  15. # Description: When you are in the Online mode it will Login to the specific Account to play Online.
  16. User = "user"
  17. Pass = "pass"
  18.  
  19. [SUBID_4]
  20. # Disables Cyber Cafe
  21. Subscribed = 0
  22.  
  23. [SUBID_67]
  24. # Disables VTT
  25. Subscribed = 0


Its a Buggy feature, But I will look forward to what is up with this.

_________________
Image
The::Devs,
while( !asleep() ) sheep++;


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: DynSteam v1.1 Beta   
Posted: Wednesday, 25 Mar 2009, 17:04   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Sunday, 27 Aug 2006, 21:30
Posts: 160
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
RBPFC1 wrote:
    DynSteam has also the ability to work somewhat like an Emulator. If you want to Launch a Game without
    Steam but still want to join Legit Servers with your "LEGIT" account do following:

No it doesn't? I followed the instructions and applied it for use with Counter-Strike 1.6. I placed the files in my SteamApps\Counter-Strike directory, created the shortcut with the provided arguments from the instructions (hl.exe -appid 10) and all the launcher seemed to do was pass those arguments on to Steam.exe which then launched the game. In other words, it still uses Steam 100% and pretty much only acts as a relay when instead i could just create a .bat file with 'hl.exe -appid 10' which would do the exact same thing.

(Playing Steamless) != (steam.exe -silent). you make it sound like you have some kind of dll function that handles steam functions allowing you to play online, but you're just hiding steam away and it's still using all the resources it would if I had it running - in which case I'd rather have it runnning because then at least I can use it, lol


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group