Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Thursday, 23 Feb 2017, 00:55

English | Русский

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Post Post subject: The Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth + Mods (Request and share)   
Posted: Friday, 06 Jan 2017, 12:17   
Beginner Без звания
Since now Afterbirth+ has come, with tools for modding, I thought that was a good idea to create this topic, like other games. If someone help us, you can post request, and, if you have the game, help others by uploading request!

Happy new year, CS.RIN.RU

Post Post subject: Re: The Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth + Mods (Request and shar   
Posted: Saturday, 07 Jan 2017, 12:48   
Beginner Без звания
Can someone upload External item descriptions for binding of isaac afterbirth (plus)?

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jan 2017, 12:51   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
... viewtopic.php?f=10&t=65646

CPU - FX 6300 @4ghz
Ram - 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ Corsair Vengeance
GPU - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 660 (Factory OCed) (Soon to be a GTX 970 in a few months when I can afford one :D)
Mobo - Gigabte 970A-D3P
PSU - Coolermaster 550w 80+
Case - Cooermaster N400

I'd rather die than ever use Corepack's crappy, broken and re-encoded rips

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jan 2017, 13:11   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
i checked the page, i did not see the item description mod. i would like to have it, too.

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jan 2017, 13:16   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
"Enchanced Item GFX" please, that would be nice to have, it's lame how so many items have reskinned sprites like "Plan C".

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jan 2017, 13:55   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
We're definitely not going to create mod request topics for all games that have mod tools available; only if the mods are in extremely high demand that require a new separate topic to be created; for now, I suggest you request the mods in the game thread.

Besides, before proceeding with the topic creation, you should contact a staff member first.

For now, topic locked; if we see there's high demand for mods that clutter the game thread, we will unlock it afterwards.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]