Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

IRC: #cs.rin.ru at irc.rizon.net
It is currently Wednesday, 23 Apr 2014, 23:03

English | Русский




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2573 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012, 11:10   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 05 Jun 2011, 01:22
Posts: 785
cgoetze wrote:
Please, someone could post a updated version with the crack, dlcs and logfix?

My game is crashing at startup using cyber_flame pack + logfix + LogFile = 0....


I am AWESOME wrote:
V4N0 wrote:
Steam006 I've got a question for you: is it possibile that your emu reduces performances?

Since I started using it the game stutters a lot more... maybe it's just my imagination? :D BTW thanks again!


I thought it's just me...Performance is reduced a bit,, it's lagging at times..

Any idea, steaam006?


LogFile = 1 worked, but the performance problem, is it true?

Logs:



This is working without any problem for many people, who downloaded this.

Further, you should edit lumaemu.ini and set path of steamclient.dll, which is in your
game folder.

After that run the game. If still crash then simply delete log files of Steam_api and Steamclient.
Run the game again. If it start in Windowed Mode then let it reach to Main menu. After that Pres Alt+Enter to go in Full Screen Mode.

Note: If you press Alt+Enter on Very first screen the game will stop.


Steam006, Last night game lag like hell and the problem of Mouse and Keyboard still as it is.

Can you fix these issues?

_________________
Only Need Your Support
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012, 13:12   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Tuesday, 04 May 2010, 12:14
Posts: 53
someone used skidrow's crackfix and have crash when press esc key ?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012, 13:57   
Beginner Без звания
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 23 Aug 2012, 20:05
Posts: 3
guzior wrote:
someone used skidrow's crackfix and have crash when press esc key ?

Yeah! I encountered that problem..
Here is what I did to solve that problem.

1. I installed Steam on my computer
2. Then Updated the game with the DLC+fix given by Steam006...(Thanks cyber_flame for instructions)
3. Then, Made exception for buddha.dll in my antivirus.

Game Worked...!
Update :
1. SKiDROW Crack enables All DLCs and game runs, But Aiming and Shooting with mouse is not fixed.
2. 3DM Crack Doesnt enable all DLCs, But Aiming and Shooting is better than previous.
Nevertheless, Both the cases alteast make the game to RUN
:-| :cry: :o


Last edited by maddj on Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012, 14:19   
User Редкий гость
Joined: Sunday, 26 Aug 2012, 02:25
Posts: 30
cyber_flame wrote:
cgoetze wrote:
Please, someone could post a updated version with the crack, dlcs and logfix?

My game is crashing at startup using cyber_flame pack + logfix + LogFile = 0....



LogFile = 1 worked, but the performance problem, is it true?

Logs:



This is working without any problem for many people, who downloaded this.

Further, you should edit lumaemu.ini and set path of steamclient.dll, which is in your
game folder.

After that run the game. If still crash then simply delete log files of Steam_api and Steamclient.
Run the game again. If it start in Windowed Mode then let it reach to Main menu. After that Pres Alt+Enter to go in Full Screen Mode.

Note: If you press Alt+Enter on Very first screen the game will stop.


Steam006, Last night game lag like hell and the problem of Mouse and Keyboard still as it is.

Can you fix these issues?


Thanks, I did all that you said, but i can't set the logfile to "0" without a CTD when i click on the HKShip.exe.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012, 15:11   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Joined: Friday, 06 Jul 2012, 07:00
Posts: 5753
Location: Faster Than Scene
maddj wrote:
guzior wrote:
someone used skidrow's crackfix and have crash when press esc key ?

Yeah! I encountered that problem..
Here is what I did to solve that problem.

1. I installed Steam on my computer
2. Then Updated the game with the DLC+fix given by Steam006...(Thanks cyber_flame for instructions)
3. Then, Made exception for buddha.dll in my antivirus.

Game Worked...!
Update :
1. SKiDROW Crack enables All DLCs and game runs, But Aiming and Shooting with mouse is not fixed.
2. 3DM Crack Doesnt enable all DLCs, But Aiming and Shooting is better than previous.
Nevertheless, Both the cases alteast make the game to RUN
:-| :cry: :o


what do you mean only the SKIDROW crack enables ALL DLC??? the .exe that i have been using with Steam006 unlocker is 3DM's.. also the pack cyber_flame put together(which is now all over the net btw) uses 3DM too.. IMO the 3DM .exe is way more stable!!!!!(the only original file from SKIDROW is the buddha.dll file to get past the CEG)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012, 15:41   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 05 Jun 2011, 01:22
Posts: 785
machine4578 wrote:
maddj wrote:
guzior wrote:
someone used skidrow's crackfix and have crash when press esc key ?

Yeah! I encountered that problem..
Here is what I did to solve that problem.

1. I installed Steam on my computer
2. Then Updated the game with the DLC+fix given by Steam006...(Thanks cyber_flame for instructions)
3. Then, Made exception for buddha.dll in my antivirus.

Game Worked...!
Update :
1. SKiDROW Crack enables All DLCs and game runs, But Aiming and Shooting with mouse is not fixed.
2. 3DM Crack Doesnt enable all DLCs, But Aiming and Shooting is better than previous.
Nevertheless, Both the cases alteast make the game to RUN
:-| :cry: :o


what do you mean only the SKIDROW crack enables ALL DLC??? the .exe that i have been using with Steam006 unlocker is 3DM's.. also the pack cyber_flame put together(which is now all over the net btw) uses 3DM too.. IMO the 3DM .exe is way more stable!!!!!(the only original file from SKIDROW is the buddha.dll file to get past the CEG)


Yes you are right. I will check 3DM exe tonight and advise.

Further, I changed the Aiming to Right Mouse Click and other options to LeftShift. Now playing without any error.

Actually the problem is that when you use Keyboard for walking / running then Mouse will not work. If you will use mouse then Keyboard not work.

I found on steam forum that legit gamers also have this problem but not all gamers.

Edit: May be its useful to fix mouse and keyboard issue:

  1. Windows 7 / Windows Vista
  2.  
  3. Go to Control Panel
  4. Select the Mouse icon
  5. Go to Pointer Option Tab
  6. Make sure that Display Pointer Trails, Smart Move and Acceleration are disabled in Games option.
  7. Now save changes and start your game.
  8.  
  9. You can also make some changes in Windows 7 or Windows Vista Accessibility Options, to do this.
  10.  
  11. Go to Control Panel
  12. Open Ease of Access Center
  13. Click on Make the Keyboard easier to use
  14. Make sure StickyKeys, FilterKeys and ToggleKeys options are disabled.
  15. Now click on Set up Stickey Keys and Set up Filter Keys and uncheck the Turn on Sticky Keys when SHIFT is pressed five times and Turn on Filter Keys when SHIFT is pressed for 8 seconds options and click Apply.
  16. Now save changes and play the game.
  17.  
  18. If your game supporting console option then enter ‘m_filter 1’. And also enter ‘vgui_emulatemouse 1’ in console to enable this; it uses for forces software cursor emulation.
  19.  
  20. For AMD Radeon Users
  21.  
  22. The AMD Radeon Catalyst drivers have also included an AMD Hotkey Poller service that reports to cause input lag on system configurations. Bu if you do not overclock your graphic card then uses the AMD hotkeys service, it is recommended to disable this AMD hotkeys if you are facing input lag in games. You can disable to follow steps.
  23.  
  24. Press Windows + R buttons
  25. Type ‘Services.msc’ and press enter.
  26. Now select AMD Hotkey Poller
  27. Go to its properties by Right Clicking
  28. Disable the Startup Type
  29. Apply and Close
  30. Restart your Machine
  31.  
  32. For Wireless Mouse and Keyboard
  33.  
  34. If you are using wireless peripherals and you can facing some interruptions, lockups, lagging and failure problems and issues then you should try some of solutions.
  35.  
  36. First of all, you should change your wireless peripherals batteries.
  37. Ensure that you have latest or updated drivers for your wireless peripherals.
  38. Try to use your wireless peripherals to close distance mean not too much distance.
  39.  
  40. Other Useful Tips:
  41.  
  42. - If you are using PS/2 port Keyboard and Mouse, uninstall the mouse and keyboard drivers and let the windows detect and install automatically drivers to these peripherals.
  43.  
  44. - If you there are some USB peripherals you are using in background like Web Cam, Flash Drive, Video Capturing Device or USB Sound, then try to unplug the USB devices while play the games.
  45.  
  46. - It is also recommended not to use a USB Hub, direct plug the Mouse and Keyboard USB connectors to the computer for best performance.
  47.  
  48. - Also disable the USB Power Saving Mode to avoid mouse and keyboard lockups or failure. You can follow these steps to disable it
  49.  
  50. Open Device Manager by Right Clicking on My Computer or Computer
  51. Select the item or items labeled “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”
  52. Open it and click on the “USB Root Hub”
  53. Now go to USB Root Hub Properties dialog and then select “Power Management” tab
  54. Uncheck the “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” and click OK

_________________
Only Need Your Support
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 01:15   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011, 00:03
Posts: 204
FUCK YOU BUDDHA.DLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The games will only work with W95 compability mode on W8 but using that mode makes you feel that you are playing a PS2 emulator that never works as it should.
Why can't they make a crack that works on all systems without this new buddha bullshit?

EDIT: I can make it to work without editing LumaEmu.

FUCK!

_________________
Show the hidden stuff.
Young russian man straight from the Сове́тский Сою́з.

4U$ Clan
4U$ Clan - YouTube
DatBeatZ Music - YouTube
SoundCloud
BandCamp


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 01:26   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Joined: Saturday, 07 Feb 2004, 22:42
Posts: 1791
Blaz0r wrote:
FUCK YOU BUDDHA.DLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The games will only work with W95 compability mode on W8 but using that mode makes you feel that you are playing a PS2 emulator that never works as it should.
Why can't they make a crack that works on all systems without this new buddha bullshit?

EDIT: I can make it to work without editing LumaEmu.

FUCK!


:ROFL: :ROFL:


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 01:46   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011, 00:03
Posts: 204
StoneCold_ZA wrote:
:ROFL: :ROFL:


:good-post:

_________________
Show the hidden stuff.
Young russian man straight from the Сове́тский Сою́з.

4U$ Clan
4U$ Clan - YouTube
DatBeatZ Music - YouTube
SoundCloud
BandCamp


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 10:53   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 05 Jun 2011, 01:22
Posts: 785
Some users says that Game is not running on Window 7 64 bit. No matter if they use This DLC version crack by steam006 or 3DM Crack V 1.4.

Is there any solution.

I install this on my friend's PC, he is using Windows 7 64 bit and game is running fine on Highest Settings with all DLCs (Mouse and Keyboard problem as it is).

_________________
Only Need Your Support
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 19:38   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011, 00:03
Posts: 204
FUCK YOU BUDDHA YOU JUST GOT OWNED!

I've made a fix for W8 user but this should work on other Windows sytems too.

Info:

TESTED on W8 Pro 64x + GreenLuma without LumaEmu edit + v1.4 with ALL DLC's + NO GAME OR MOUSE/KEYBOARD LAGS + BUDDHA IS NO LONGER MARKED AS A VIRUS

Please DO NOT SHARE this fix on other sites and only use my link to support me. If it's dead or not working just PM or contact me.
Meanwhile enjoy my friends! NO MORE W95/98 mode needed!!

LINK


PASS
Show Spoiler
4us.comeze.com


REPORT ANY BUGS!

P.S. I'll try to fix the Hitman Sniper Challenge for W8 users which will be posted here: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61529

Yours,
Blaz0r (DatBeatZ/OnSync)

_________________
Show the hidden stuff.
Young russian man straight from the Сове́тский Сою́з.

4U$ Clan
4U$ Clan - YouTube
DatBeatZ Music - YouTube
SoundCloud
BandCamp


Last edited by Blaz0r on Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 19:50, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 19:45   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 05 Jun 2011, 01:22
Posts: 785
Blaz0r wrote:
FUCK YOU BUDDHA YOU JUST GOT OWNED!

I've made a fix for W8 user but this should work on other Windows sytems too.

Info:

TESTED on W8 Pro 64x + GreenLuma without LumaEmu edit + v1.4 with ALL DLC's + NO GAME OR MOUSE/KEYBOARD LAGS + BUDDHA IS NO LONGER MARKED AS A VIRUS

Please DO NOT SHARE this fix on other sites and only use my link to support me. If it's dead or not working just PM or contact me.
Meanwhile enjoy my friends! NO MORE W95/98 mode needed!!

LINK


PASS
Show Spoiler
4us.comeze.com


REPORT ANY BUGS!

P.S. I'll try to fix the Hitman Sniper Challenge for W8 users which will be posted here: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61529

Yours,
Blaz0r (DatBeatZ/OnSync)


Wow. Confirmed. All is Working. Previous Save game working + Keyboard + Mouse Working together + No Lags at all.

Don't worry. Will not share this but I am informing you in advance that you will find your stuff at SKIDROW sites very soon because they are watching this as they posted Steam006 work on their websites. Also posted on warez / forums.

Fyi, Today I downloaded a Crack with DLCs 5 - 6 hours ago from one of SKIDROW Site and its contained similar files you posted except xinput files and large buddha file.

Thanks a million. Will report bug, if any.

Waiting for Hitman sniper crack. :THUMBS UP: :THUMBS UP: :THUMBS UP:

_________________
Only Need Your Support
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 20:18   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 06 Sep 2011, 00:03
Posts: 204
cyber_flame wrote:
Wow. Confirmed. All is Working. Previous Save game working + Keyboard + Mouse Working together + No Lags at all.

Don't worry. Will not share this but I am informing you in advance that you will find your stuff at SKIDROW sites very soon because they are watching this as they posted Steam006 work on their websites. Also posted on warez / forums.

Fyi, Today I downloaded a Crack with DLCs 5 - 6 hours ago from one of SKIDROW Site and its contained similar files you posted except xinput files and large buddha file.

Thanks a million. Will report bug, if any.

Waiting for Hitman sniper crack. :THUMBS UP: :THUMBS UP: :THUMBS UP:


You ALL are mostly WELCOME! I want to help the community that has helped me for so many years/times about STEAM games!
And yes I used SKIDROW's fix and 3DGM's. The input files are for joystic as I enjoy play 3DP games with joystick but the game didn't support the Rubmle Pad 2 as it would support the original X360 pad. The buttons were all just messed up so I added that if someone uses pads like I do.

ENJOY!

EDIT: Ok... few things that I actually need to fix HSC are:

- 3DMG Fixed crack (with HMSC.exe and all dll's)
- SKIDROWS Fixed crack (with HMSC.exe and all dll's) or if there is a crack that is similiar to Sleeping Dogs where there is NO SKIDROW.ini file but it contains LumaEmu.

If someone could provide this crack (where there is NO SKIDROW.ini file but it contains LumaEmu) then I would MAYBE release the fix today.

_________________
Show the hidden stuff.
Young russian man straight from the Сове́тский Сою́з.

4U$ Clan
4U$ Clan - YouTube
DatBeatZ Music - YouTube
SoundCloud
BandCamp


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 21:22   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 05 Jun 2011, 01:22
Posts: 785
Blaz0r wrote:
cyber_flame wrote:
Wow. Confirmed. All is Working. Previous Save game working + Keyboard + Mouse Working together + No Lags at all.

Don't worry. Will not share this but I am informing you in advance that you will find your stuff at SKIDROW sites very soon because they are watching this as they posted Steam006 work on their websites. Also posted on warez / forums.

Fyi, Today I downloaded a Crack with DLCs 5 - 6 hours ago from one of SKIDROW Site and its contained similar files you posted except xinput files and large buddha file.

Thanks a million. Will report bug, if any.

Waiting for Hitman sniper crack. :THUMBS UP: :THUMBS UP: :THUMBS UP:


You ALL are mostly WELCOME! I want to help the community that has helped me for so many years/times about STEAM games!
And yes I used SKIDROW's fix and 3DGM's. The input files are for joystic as I enjoy play 3DP games with joystick but the game didn't support the Rubmle Pad 2 as it would support the original X360 pad. The buttons were all just messed up so I added that if someone uses pads like I do.

ENJOY!

EDIT: Ok... few things that I actually need to fix HSC are:

- 3DMG Fixed crack (with HMSC.exe and all dll's)
- SKIDROWS Fixed crack (with HMSC.exe and all dll's) or if there is a crack that is similiar to Sleeping Dogs where there is NO SKIDROW.ini file but it contains LumaEmu.

If someone could provide this crack (where there is NO SKIDROW.ini file but it contains LumaEmu) then I would MAYBE release the fix today.


Thanks for info. buddy. Many users are facing problem specially Windows 8 and Windows 7 64 bit users.

If you allow then I will post your crack at Warez-bb but with your Link and Pass.

Waiting for your reply.

If you require 3DM Crack and SKIDROW Crack for HMSC then I can send you. If you require other files then let me know the file names, I will try to up asap.

_________________
Only Need Your Support
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Sleeping Dogs - STEAM   
Posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012, 21:37   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Joined: Wednesday, 16 Mar 2011, 07:49
Posts: 312
im on win7 x64 and had no problems is it like the luck of the draw or sumthing.


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2573 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 172  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bá Jani, dangel87, DeadBigHead, dudlajz1, ferar360, freeman2014, gickul, Google [Bot], HosseinMoradi, kalleoskar, Lorentz, masterfaster, MSNbot Media, NotBad, priba, rexen92, shman, spud_work, torrasque01, vegitay2k, Vigram and 64 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group