IRC: #cs.rin.ru at irc.rizon.net
It is currently Thursday, 24 Jul 2014, 20:08

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   
Posted: Friday, 07 Dec 2012, 20:51   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
tomsons26 wrote:
Icefarm wrote:
I have Assassin's Creed III SKIDROW version And I downloaded the AssassinsCreed3Updater1.01_WW.exe(Update 1.01) separately.So whenever I try to install the update 1.01 over the installed game,it says something like "game is already patched".So does the Skidrow version doesn't require the Update 1.01 ?

Yes its prepatched, THETA, RELOADED, SKIDROW are all identical retails.

Ohk Thanks

Posted: Friday, 07 Dec 2012, 21:53   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
FARBODEMAM wrote:
Hi everyone.i have a problem and need help.so please help me
I cant install benedict dlc.every time i start i select the language and,it says:
could not retrieve installation folder installation will be aborted!
*NOTES*:
1-My copy of AC3 is not a installshild wizard version and it is an unknown installer.
2-I used brucie dlc unlocker and have all dlc including ezio outfit.
3-I Use skidrow offline crack.
4-I copied benedict dlc.exe into my ac3 folder and still the same.
5-I tried to run as admin and THEN AGAIN Still the same.
6-I also have reinstalled the game.
Please someone Help me!

if you read through the thread enough people have posted the registry entries, try asking again and post what os you use and maybe someone will upload a registry file for you, you could also try using the localization.lang file from whatever language you want then you shouldnt have to select it ingame.

Posted: Friday, 07 Dec 2012, 22:38   
Can someone with a legit uplay account see if you can make these save work? it´s a 100% save.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c2qdfo

Posted: Friday, 07 Dec 2012, 23:31   
User Редкий гость
Can someone tell me how to encrypt saves from SKIDROW to Uplay?

Posted: Friday, 07 Dec 2012, 23:35   
Beginner Без звания
Pey wrote:
Can someone with a legit uplay account see if you can make these save work? it´s a 100% save.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c2qdfo

Confimed working. If you have all the required DLC that is. So i was unable to play.

Encrypted your save with my retail activation key. otherwise it game me a corrupted save.

Posted: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 06:16   
I did get it to show in the menu, but then i got the error "load failed, a downloadable content file is missing".

If I get the season pass will I be able to play it? i dont have the deluxe edition.

Posted: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 18:34   
User Редкий гость
Can someone post a working PROPER-RELOADED crack and working AC3MP.exe, because my AC3MP isn't working...thanks :)

Posted: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 21:13   
Beginner Без звания
Hi, everyone, I may need some help here.

I was using AC3 skidrow v1.01 with no DLC. I had no problem running it last week. But today when I tried to play, Uplay started to updated itself. (I think my firewall did not successfully block it). After that the game won't run.

I found reloaded cracked and copied those files into my AC3 folder and the game started without my existing save file. (Of course...)

I read the thread from p 110 and downloaded Brucie's SaveGameTool. I can get the decryption part to work (from save file loaded at c:\...\UBI...Launcher\savegames\xxxxx\21 folder) but whenever I tried to encrypt it into c:\ProgramData\Orbit\54\save001.sav I got this "Can't encrypt..." Error message. If I encrypt it into the UBI GameLauncher\savegames\xxxxx\54 folder, it succeeded but this is no use as reloaded release does not read files from here.

I'm stuck here. Is there anything I did wrong? I have also attached my save file. Could you help me? Thanks.

Attachments:
File comment: Save file from UBIGameLauncher\...\21 folder
1.zip [52.77 KiB]
Downloaded 16 times

Posted: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 22:11   
User Редкий гость
TodorSRB wrote:
Can someone post a working PROPER-RELOADED crack and working AC3MP.exe, because my AC3MP isn't working...thanks :)

here is uploaded crack

Attachments:
Assassins.Creed.III.Proper.CRACK.ONLY-RELOADED.rar [69.84 KiB]
Downloaded 327 times

Posted: Saturday, 08 Dec 2012, 22:24   
User Редкий гость
m90 wrote:
TodorSRB wrote:

here is uploaded crack

Yeah, thanks, but the only thing I need is working AC3MP.exe file, because mine drops the error AC3MP.exe has stopped working

Posted: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 04:43   
Anybody help me !
I'm using RLD's version. How to step by step unlock DLC in my save (and maybe fresh save if later I want to play again)
I installed DLC in my game folder.

Posted: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 06:06   
User Редкий гость
athanh8807 wrote:
Anybody help me !
I'm using RLD's version. How to step by step unlock DLC in my save (and maybe fresh save if later I want to play again)
I installed DLC in my game folder.

check T_R_V post in page 125

Posted: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 13:29   
User Редкий гость
ericcire wrote:
Hi, everyone, I may need some help here.

I was using AC3 skidrow v1.01 with no DLC. I had no problem running it last week. But today when I tried to play, Uplay started to updated itself. (I think my firewall did not successfully block it). After that the game won't run.

I found reloaded cracked and copied those files into my AC3 folder and the game started without my existing save file. (Of course...)

I read the thread from p 110 and downloaded Brucie's SaveGameTool. I can get the decryption part to work (from save file loaded at c:\...\UBI...Launcher\savegames\xxxxx\21 folder) but whenever I tried to encrypt it into c:\ProgramData\Orbit\54\save001.sav I got this "Can't encrypt..." Error message. If I encrypt it into the UBI GameLauncher\savegames\xxxxx\54 folder, it succeeded but this is no use as reloaded release does not read files from here.

I'm stuck here. Is there anything I did wrong? I have also attached my save file. Could you help me? Thanks.

Skidrow saves in "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\c2tpZHJvdw==\54"
21 is not AC3 save folder

You decrypt your savefile from "AppData\...\54", then encrypt SAME file to RELOADED, then rename it to Save003.sav and edit Saves.ini (copy text that you got after encrypting
(similar to this: AC3[0]-tm_2012_12_08 23:41:07) don't forget to add "Save003=" in front of it)
Then copy that Save003.sav to "C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54" and to "C:\Users\All Users\Orbit\54"

If your skidrow save was in slot 1 then you have a problem and you should contact Brucie.

Posted: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 14:57   
Beginner Без звания
many tnx to brucie for ac3 game tool

Posted: Sunday, 09 Dec 2012, 16:06   
I want the multiplayer with other language, please help :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3557 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 238  Next