Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

IRC: #cs.rin.ru at irc.rizon.net
It is currently Friday, 31 Oct 2014, 18:30

English | Русский




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 785 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 00:23   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Joined: Friday, 06 Jul 2012, 07:00
Posts: 7415
Location: Faster Than Scene
Mike89 wrote:
I do get the message "Failed to create party" at every game startup and every game shut down.

this message is normal using the SKIDROW emu.. but if you want to get rid of it edit the SKIDROW.ini line #Logon = 1 to Logon = 0 (be sure to remove the #)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Friday, 09 Aug 2013, 02:17   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Joined: Saturday, 26 Jan 2013, 01:57
Posts: 271
Location: USA
Quote:
this message is normal using the SKIDROW emu.. but if you want to get rid of it edit the SKIDROW.ini line #Logon = 1 to Logon = 0 (be sure to remove the #)




Thanks man that did it.

_________________
I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), 2 DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Monday, 12 Aug 2013, 14:11   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009, 18:42
Posts: 4111
Location: CZ
@sam2k8
are able to match your updates numbers to game version numbers???
Update 3 = 1.2.0 or 1.0.58 or 1.0.147??? have it kinda messed up

_________________
List of unreleased Steam games: http://pastebin.com/gpge75LJ


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Monday, 12 Aug 2013, 14:41   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 25 Sep 2011, 21:50
Posts: 4848
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
v1.0 = v1.0.55.53346
v1.1.0 = v1.0.142.355 = v1.0.142 = Bug Hunt DLC = Patch #1
v1.1.1 = v1.0.58.9625 = Patch #2 (09-04-2013)
v1.2.0 = v1.0.174.737486 = v1.0.174.16590 = Patch #3 (06-05-2013)
v1.3.0 = v1.0.195.24838 = Patch #4 (11-06-2013) = Movie Map Pack DLC Update
v1.4.0 = v1.0.210.31027 = Patch #5 (22-07-2013)

http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_a ... ines.shtml
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entr ... nformation

_________________
All-In-One Post about getting Free Steam/Origin/Uplay Keys!
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Monday, 12 Aug 2013, 14:43   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009, 18:42
Posts: 4111
Location: CZ
oh even triple numbering :-D no wonder i was confused :-D
thx roy ;-)

_________________
List of unreleased Steam games: http://pastebin.com/gpge75LJ


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Monday, 12 Aug 2013, 15:22   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 25 Sep 2011, 21:50
Posts: 4848
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
Haha, no problem.
I hope that helps you! ;;)

_________________
All-In-One Post about getting Free Steam/Origin/Uplay Keys!
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Monday, 12 Aug 2013, 17:02   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009, 18:42
Posts: 4111
Location: CZ
and those preorder packs?? there is five of them and i only found 4 names

-SHARP Sticks
-Sawed-off Double Barrel Shotgun
-Collector's Edition Pack
-Limited Edition Pack

_________________
List of unreleased Steam games: http://pastebin.com/gpge75LJ


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Monday, 12 Aug 2013, 17:06   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Joined: Friday, 06 Jul 2012, 07:00
Posts: 7415
Location: Faster Than Scene
prudislav wrote:
and those preorder packs?? there is five of them and i only found 4 names

-SHARP Sticks
-Sawed-off Double Barrel Shotgun
-Collector's Edition Pack
-Limited Edition Pack


i think its called
-Monster Energy Customization Pack

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013, 15:46   
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 12 Feb 2013, 18:28
Posts: 8
I'm totally lost with all those patches, trying to download repack but no seeders ;/ anyone got sources?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013, 16:02   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Joined: Friday, 06 Jul 2012, 07:00
Posts: 7415
Location: Faster Than Scene
Anchorist wrote:
I'm totally lost with all those patches, trying to download repack but no seeders ;/ anyone got sources?


lost?? RoyalGamer06 posted a AIO update pack(update v1.4.0) on the previous page.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013, 17:11   
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 12 Feb 2013, 18:28
Posts: 8
My bad, sorry about that :cry: Got everyting!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Monday, 02 Sep 2013, 19:55   
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 02 Oct 2011, 08:03
Posts: 3
Location: Bangladesh.
I have a question, I've downloaded a Standalone repack that was out quite some time ago, It's got Skidrow's emu in it for sure as I also get that "Failed to create party" message at startup. I've the version 1.2.0 of the game, and I've most of the DLCs, apart from the movie pack and monster something pack, and I want to play Stasis interrupted, what'll I have to do? I might add, I don't want to download the whole game again, my internet connection is like more or less 256kbps and I'm not looking for a multiplayer experience, just the single player campaign. Can I somehow reverse engineer the Standalone release I have and use an .ACF or .GCF or something (I'm a n00b in this Steam business) to get steam to download the DLC for me? (note I don't own the game and can't pay for anything even if I want to, I don't even have PayPal where I'm from, and the lesser I have to download the better.)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Monday, 02 Sep 2013, 22:05   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Sunday, 06 Jan 2008, 15:04
Posts: 194
Romulus_ut3 wrote:
I have a question, I've downloaded a Standalone repack that was out quite some time ago, It's got Skidrow's emu in it for sure as I also get that "Failed to create party" message at startup. I've the version 1.2.0 of the game, and I've most of the DLCs, apart from the movie pack and monster something pack, and I want to play Stasis interrupted, what'll I have to do? I might add, I don't want to download the whole game again, my internet connection is like more or less 256kbps and I'm not looking for a multiplayer experience, just the single player campaign. Can I somehow reverse engineer the Standalone release I have and use an .ACF or .GCF or something (I'm a n00b in this Steam business) to get steam to download the DLC for me? (note I don't own the game and can't pay for anything even if I want to, I don't even have PayPal where I'm from, and the lesser I have to download the better.)


First you need this patch: viewtopic.php?p=833051#p833051

and then this: viewtopic.php?p=839249#p839249 (note: Patch v1.4.0 = Update 5!)

After that you only need the Stasis Interrupted DLC:


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Wednesday, 04 Sep 2013, 12:17   
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 02 Oct 2011, 08:03
Posts: 3
Location: Bangladesh.
Thanks man, this works like a charm! Where's the reputation button?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines   
Posted: Wednesday, 04 Sep 2013, 20:23   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 25 Sep 2011, 21:50
Posts: 4848
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
Romulus_ut3 wrote:
Thanks man, this works like a charm! Where's the reputation button?

Yea, I miss that too. I will ask an admin for this feature.

_________________
All-In-One Post about getting Free Steam/Origin/Uplay Keys!
Image


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 785 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andrepa@live.it, Arabo, blastfromthepast, CheGuevara1, dawnrise, Dunite, fugen, G4U55, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, greatwall1980, Haoose, hoover_1, Icecream, jimbus80, JOHN30011887, Kasmotmot, Koubafire, macos5, mafia47, mazzo, Mefi, myloch, rahl, RobertRCO, sie, TwelveCharzzz and 165 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group