CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

IRC: #cs.rin.ru at irc.rizon.net
It is currently Tuesday, 02 Sep 2014, 07:13

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: ArmA 3 Alpha!   
Posted: Thursday, 25 Jul 2013, 10:42   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
bouvre wrote:
Just for clarity's sake, there is no way to play on regular servers with a cracked version of the game?

In the beginning you could with the alpha, but since the beta they added steam ticket validation checks, so it's not possible anymore.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jul 2013, 10:52   
Beginner Без звания
I Was Actually Able To Host A Game. Had One Guy In It. Everyone Else Who Tried To Join Failed That Steam Ticket Thing. Since There's A Whole Bunch Of Us Looking For A "Cracked" Server, We Should Just Gather Here. Also This Is The First Google Hit When "ArmA 3 CS.RIN.RU" Is Searched. I Mention It Because In Some Torrent Site (A Big One: Kickass) The Uploader Mentions To Google It. That's How I Found Ya Guys.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jul 2013, 13:35   
Beginner Без звания
I'm using your appid_id 41010

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jul 2013, 14:11   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
And, another update is out (0.74). Can provide the original files, if someone want to create a steamworks crack.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 03:19   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Sildur wrote:
And, another update is out (0.74). Can provide the original files, if someone want to create a steamworks crack.

There is already a steamworks crack, but you can't play with the legit players, or you can if you create a listen server using the original appid but doing this will not allow cracked players to join, only legit players :P. I tried to block the ports, Steam Port: 8766 and Steam Query Port: 27016 and hosted a dedicated but no luck, I'm still kicked. If we can block the connection to steam validation server we can host servers using the original appid and all players can join, cracked/legit. If you want, you can share the update with us...

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 20:55   
RIPAciD wrote:
Sildur wrote:

There is already a steamworks crack, but you can't play with the legit players, or you can if you create a listen server using the original appid but doing this will not allow cracked players to join, only legit players :P. I tried to block the ports, Steam Port: 8766 and Steam Query Port: 27016 and hosted a dedicated but no luck, I'm still kicked. If we can block the connection to steam validation server we can host servers using the original appid and all players can join, cracked/legit. If you want, you can share the update with us...

Here the original 0.74files (exe and steamapi things)
http://www.mediafire.com/#q9mf31w862g4f

the .exe needs to be cracked again (remove the steam secruity), otherwise you get an application error.

Arma 3 0.74 Original - full download ~5,67GB, 1GB 6parts, have fun with it!
https://mega.co.nz/#F!El0TgSab!Ig6Hfi5gKZNHRCzNc_UnRg

Last edited by Edhuin on Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 22:26, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 21:14   
Sildur wrote:
RIPAciD wrote:
Sildur wrote:

Here the original 0.74files (exe and steamapi things)
http://www.mediafire.com/#q9mf31w862g4f

the .exe needs to be cracked again (remove the steam secruity), otherwise you get an application error.

Uploading the full package later.

Arma 3 0.74 Original - full download ~5,67GB, 1GB parts, have fun with it!
https://mega.co.nz/#fmZ1ckzLBA
The folder is empty, or a part is missing? Check back soon it's in uploading progress!

Thank you for the updated client, they always update the whole client or only some files?

There is a 0.75 version, I saw some servers running it.. maybe we can share the update only and not the full client :|

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 21:18   
0.75 is a devbuild, I won't use them last time a devbuild got cracked it was a buggy one, which kicked your from cracked and original servers from time to time. Yes I've to upload the full client because, they update a bunch of files, but there's no changelog or anything where you can read, which file got an update. :/

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 21:45   
Sildur wrote:
0.75 is a devbuild, I won't use them last time a devbuild got cracked it was a buggy one, which kicked your from cracked and original servers from time to time. Yes I've to upload the full client because, they update a bunch of files, but there's no changelog or anything where you can read, which file got an update. :/

We can try a file comparison software and hope that not all files were changed.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 21:54   
RIPAciD wrote:
Sildur wrote:

I will try, but someone need to crack it anyways or it won't start.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 22:02   
Sildur wrote:
RIPAciD wrote:
Sildur wrote:

I will try, but someone need to crack it anyways or it won't start.

It won't start? What are you talking about, "Steam must be running" error? Still waiting for you to finish uploading... :(

Here, try this but you need both versions, 0.72 and 0.74

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 22:21   
The upload is done since 30mins lol? As I wrote there someone need to crack it or you will get an application error, or steam links you to the arma 3 buying page.
Refresh the page..

Last edited by Edhuin on Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 22:22   
Sildur wrote:
The upload is done since 30mins lol? As I wrote there someone need to crack it or you will get an application error, or steam links you to the arma 3 buying page.

The download link is not working.. redirected to home page.

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 22:26   
RIPAciD wrote:
Sildur wrote:

Posted: Friday, 26 Jul 2013, 22:48   
Sildur wrote:
RIPAciD wrote:
Sildur wrote:

Thank you!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 85  Next