Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

IRC: #cs.rin.ru at irc.rizon.net
It is currently Monday, 28 Jul 2014, 19:32

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Metro: Last Light Ltd Edtn|Steam Unlkd|DLCs|Updt 1 & 2|C   
Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 14:13   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
cyber_flame wrote:
knight95 wrote:
Hey! How's metro running for you guys!

I've been trying to find up a problem to the stupid crash while playing! I have updated the game and did everything! Whenever I am playing on the Patel Level, suddenly the game hangs and a black screen comes in. I have to open up the Task Manager and end the process manually. Any fixes for it? I also tried changing r_api 2 to 0 but still no luck :( . I used Reloaded Crack after updating. RG Mechanics release I downloaded.

Game is running fine and still no crash.

installed the game last night, played 60 mins without any single problem. My Rig is:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 Ghz
3 GB Ram
Windows 7 Ultimate N Edition x86 (Legit)
Gigabyte GTX550Ti - 1GB DDR5 192 Bits DX11
Resolution 1680 x 1050

Set Textures Quality and Tessellation to "High"
Motion Blur "Low"
Advance Physx "ON"
SSAA: "OFF"

Getting around 50 FPS
No Lag / No Sound Problem

However, when I run Benchmark, its showing me average 12 FPS whereas in game getting around 50 FPS. Don't understand why.

But all in all game is working fine.

How are you running the game on High with such a weak CPU?
And the benchmark is only for preference. Different areas in the game give different FPS.

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 15:02   
cyber_flame wrote:
knight95 wrote:
Game is running fine and still no crash.

installed the game last night, played 60 mins without any single problem. My Rig is:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 Ghz
3 GB Ram
Windows 7 Ultimate N Edition x86 (Legit)
Gigabyte GTX550Ti - 1GB DDR5 192 Bits DX11
Resolution 1680 x 1050

Set Textures Quality and Tessellation to "High"
Motion Blur "Low"
Advance Physx "ON"
SSAA: "OFF"

Getting around 50 FPS
No Lag / No Sound Problem

However, when I run Benchmark, its showing me average 12 FPS whereas in game getting around 50 FPS. Don't understand why.

But all in all game is working fine.

How are you running the game on High with such a weak CPU?
And the benchmark is only for preference. Different areas in the game give different FPS.

I really don't know but Game is working fine with this settings. Sometime FPS drop but only little i.e. 5 - 6 FPS but this happen only for a moment then again running on smooth settings.

While after 60 Minutes of game play, Pause the game, go to Desktop, run Nvidia Utility to check GPU Temp and its normal. CPU / RAM usage also normal.

I am running Tomb Raider at Ultra Settings with TresHair "Off" and its working fine. However, if set TresHair ON then settings set to High or Very High to avoid Lags.

Also running Bioshock Infinite at Ultra Settings at Max settings, only set AA to 8x. If set AA to high then face little lag.

Post Post subject: Re: Metro: Last Light Limited Edition|Steam Unlocked|DLCs|Cr   
Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 17:05   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
machine4578 wrote:
demde wrote:
MetroLL.exe + MetroLLbenchmark.exe + user.cfg was updated.
No idea for changelog.

Metro Last Light.Update.1
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/84763719/file.html

thank you demde..
here is an ALI213 steam_api.dll and .ini that works with the org updated .exe from demde :D
just an FYI, your saves can be transferred for use with this steam_api.dll.. just copy the old save files from
C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\4A Games\Metro LL\(some sort of id)\ to
C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\4A Games\Metro LL\11000017aa726fb(create this folder for the ALI213)
and yes the DLC will be unlocked

With this the old savegames doesn't works..

-- Edit --

But whith the last patch posted here the new string: r_base_fov xx can't be found. Where is it? Or i must add it?

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 19:21   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
In the chapter select there is another tab called 'new missions'.
Are those supposed to work?

If I select any of them then the game crashes.

I played the main game, there were no errors at all.

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 19:25   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
ahab wrote:

i have the same problem, the game crashes if i select one of those "new missions".. i cant find anything about them on the net either

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 19:26   
machine4578 wrote:
i have the same problem, the game crashes if i select one of those "new missions".. i cant find anything about them on the net either

Oh I bet those are future DLCs then which shoudn't be visible as of yet...

"future" dlcs which I'm sure are already finished. They just removed them from the game to get more money later....

Last edited by ahab on Saturday, 18 May 2013, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 19:30   
ahab wrote:
machine4578 wrote:

Oh I bet those are future DLCs then which shoudn't be visible as of yet...

i was thinking the same thing based on some of the mission names..

i also found out today that there are two different endings for the game which is pretty cool

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 19:33   
machine4578 wrote:
...i also found out today that there are two different endings for the game which is pretty cool

It was the same for the first metro. Altough this game assumed we launched the missiles in the first.

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 19:35   
yeah theres two endings, you can watch the videos as there in where the game is installed, there are key points in the game i noticed, like if someone surrenders, if you want good ending i guess you dont shoot them, but i shot them anyway, i noticed that eves dropping on convos must be important too, screen goes black and white for few secs after you listen

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 20:04   
30011887 wrote:
yeah theres two endings, you can watch the videos as there in where the game is installed, there are key points in the game i noticed, like if someone surrenders, if you want good ending i guess you dont shoot them, but i shot them anyway, i noticed that eves dropping on convos must be important too, screen goes black and white for few secs after you listen

They are called Moral Points,here is a list-> http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki/Moral_Points

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 20:26   
ahhh, thanks for link MihaiSeRe, i got bad ending, im more of a run in guns blazing kind of player lol, am gonna redo game now and try for good ending

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 21:07   
Yeah I noticed the two ending thing. Got the bad ending the first time. I'm playing again now to see if I can get the good ending. I'm listening to conversations more now and knocking out more than the first time. I'll have to see how many enemies I can still kill (and do all the other good stuff) and still get the good ending. I don't want to have to play without killing anyone to get the good ending. That's would be no fun! I'm not a passive "let you live" guy. Gotta waste somebody!

I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), 2 DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 21:46   
machine4578 wrote:
ahab wrote:

I have legit game, which I pre-ordered and got the DLCs. There is no any tab available under Chapter Menu.

If possible, take a snap shot of Chapter menu as well as New Missions Menu and post here.

However, I read over net that there are upcoming DLCs of this game and someone said that that DLCs already a part of game but dev parted the require files before release the game.

If this is true then it means that we require only files which Unlocks the DLCs and base game contains the main content. You know that cracks by RELOADED & ALI213 as .ini file, which may be contains DLC numbers more than 1 or 2 (I didn't use that) and that's why in-game, people are getting "New Missions" cause "steamdb" already have DLC numbers from which we got 2 DLCs but what about 3rd one i.e. DLC_3. whats this, a digital comic?????? or something else???

Anyway, the DLC numbers shown on steamdb as below:

222801 Metro: Last Light - Ranger Mode
222802 Metro: Last Light - RPK
222803 Metro Last Light DLC_3
222804 SteamDB Unknown App 222804
222805 SteamDB Unknown App 222805
222806 SteamDB Unknown App 222806
222807 SteamDB Unknown App 222807
222808 SteamDB Unknown App 222808
238340 SteamDB Unknown App 238340
239180 SteamDB Unknown App 239180

If RLD or ALI213 .ini showing more than first two numbers then may be you are getting "New Mission" menu. Remove the numbers until release of new DLCs then add numbers.

May be I am wrong or mistaken or missing any fact but this is what I understand. So please don't harsh on me.

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 22:03   
Quote:

I don't see any such menu..Care you post screen shot?

Show Spoiler

Quote:
However, I read over net that there are upcoming DLCs of this game and someone said that that DLCs already a part of game but dev parted the require files before release the game.

If this is true then it means that we require only files which Unlocks the DLCs and base game contains the main content. You know that cracks by RELOADED & ALI213 as .ini file, which may be contains DLC numbers more than 1 or 2 (I didn't use that) and that's why in-game, people are getting "New Missions" cause "steamdb" already have DLC numbers from which we got 2 DLCs but what about 3rd one i.e. DLC_3. whats this, a digital comic?????? or something else???

.pdf novel is only for NA region.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/43163/

Metro: Last Light - Novel
Metro: Last Light owners can download a free copy of Dmitry Glukhovsky's international best-selling novel "Metro 2033", the epic story that started it all.

Regarding DLCs,

- 4A games want to release an SDK and they plan to eventually, most likely paired with multiplayer.

- MLL multiplayer will be released as a separate project, something along the lines of a Xbox Arcade game. ETA: At least half a year after MLL release.

- Confirmed five DLC, story missions from the point of view of other characters. These are not cut content, work on these began after the game was finished.

- Season pass is a possibility.

Quote:
We have also previously confirmed that there will be DLC for Metro: Last Light - this is currently in full production now that the game has gone gold, and Deep Silver will make an announcement confirming content in the near future. We think you'll like what we have planned!

Posted: Saturday, 18 May 2013, 22:27   
I am AWESOME wrote:
I don't see any such menu..Care you post screen shot?

Here:
Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

The rest have no description.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 82  Next