It is currently Thursday, 24 Jul 2014, 22:27

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Europa Universalis IV   
Posted: Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 13:02   
Super flooder Почетный графоман

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236850/

Quote:
Fulfill Your Quest For Global Domination

Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the game that defined the Grand Strategy Genre. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy.

True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
Main Features
Make your own decisions: Nation building is flexible. Decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and more. The possibilities are endless
Use your Monarch Power: Experience the new system of monarch power where your choices are influenced by the caliber of the man you have at the top. Do you have a warrior King? Then it is time to make war
Experience history come to life: The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Thousands of historical events guide you, creating a unique atmosphere depending on the country you play
The world is now your playground: Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay with a lush topographic map in full 3D. Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span
Experience the all new trade system: The trade system adds a new dimension to the great trade empires of the period. Seize control of key ports to expand your trade, support it with your powerful fleet and the wealth of the world will flow to you
Bring out your diplomatic skills: Deeper diplomatic gameplay with coalitions, threats, fleet basing rights and detailed support for rebels. Featuring a new unilateral opinion system that, for example, allows a country to dislike you while you remain neutral towards them
Engage in Multiplayer: Battle against your friends or try the co-operative multiplayer mode that allows several players to work together to control a single nation with up to 32 players. Featuring hotjoin, improved chat, new matchmaking servers and support for a standalone servers
Create your own history & customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire

3DMGAME-Europa.Universalis.IV.Digital.Extreme.Edition.Cracked-3DM

or

Attachments:
File comment: DLC Unlock Crack
DLC Unlock Crack.rar [222.79 KiB]
Downloaded 2163 times

Last edited by kevinyang225 on Tuesday, 03 Sep 2013, 07:20, edited 6 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Europa Universalis IV   
Posted: Thursday, 08 Aug 2013, 22:27   
User Редкий гость
What gives us cracked demo? Only no-steam or something more?

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013, 19:20   
User Редкий гость
Game is out!

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013, 20:04   
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Europa Universalis IV-FLT :8=)

in case if anyone need multi mirror links :

UPLOADED :

RESUMABLE LINK :

BILLIONUPLOAD :

PUTLOCKER :

180UPLOAD :

HUGEFILE :

Enjoy guys !

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013, 20:52   
Beginner Без звания
Any way to make it work for multiplayer? (direct IP or LAN)

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013, 20:57   
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Warnings: 1/3
kevin could you post original steam_api?

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013, 21:00   
Beginner Без звания
Connect to IP does not work in Multiplayer
The button is mislabeled, the server address is the server identification number and NOT the IP address. You can retrieve the "Server ID" by hosting a game and hovering over game version and checksum. The tooltip should then tell you the identification number used to connect to the server. This number is also visible in-game on the current date tooltip.

That's from the offical forums, but it doesn't work for me and my friend. Edit: After both hosting, both have the same server ID...

Posted: Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013, 21:18   
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Europa.Universalis.IV.Steamworks.Fix-RVTFiX

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013, 03:07   
Beginner Без звания
lafiee wrote:
Connect to IP does not work in Multiplayer
The button is mislabeled, the server address is the server identification number and NOT the IP address. You can retrieve the "Server ID" by hosting a game and hovering over game version and checksum. The tooltip should then tell you the identification number used to connect to the server. This number is also visible in-game on the current date tooltip.

That's from the offical forums, but it doesn't work for me and my friend. Edit: After both hosting, both have the same server ID...

Firstly, I just want to say that when I host the game and stay in hosted game lobby I do not find the game version and checksum visible on the screen at all, not even when I actually start up the hosted game. When in Main Menu it is visible ofcourse but there's no trace of anything popping up when hovering over it. I want you to be more specific with how this even is physically possible by linking your own screenshot of that or something.

Voksi_Bulgarian wrote:

Secondly, I simply do not get this Steamworks fix to work with Steam nor Greenluma (most preferably). I hope Voksi_Bulgarian or some1 else could be kind enough as to explain how it's working for them if it even is as of this moment.

Also tried to VPN but to no avail. I am about to try real LAN now as we speak.

UPDATE: I finally got it working. I forgot the steam_appid.txt file

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013, 06:55   
Beginner Без звания
Can't get the steamfix to work? using greenluma, if i launch the game it just launchs but doesnt attach steam to it (and MP does not work), and if i add the game as a "non-steam game" to my library and launch it MP still does not work (can't invite people to my game)

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013, 10:53   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
escequi wrote:
Can't get the steamfix to work? using greenluma, if i launch the game it just launchs but doesnt attach steam to it (and MP does not work), and if i add the game as a "non-steam game" to my library and launch it MP still does not work (can't invite people to my game)

General tips:
1. Restart latest Steam (as admin), NOT greenluma
2. Run the game's EXE as admin
Sometimes the overlay is bugged, sometimes u just need to wait a long time for the overlay. In that case, invite people externally.

Posted: Thursday, 15 Aug 2013, 11:48   
Shame, game is not working throw Steam interface anymore. :(

Can someone create new Steamworks.Fix pls. Me and my friends would like to continued playing this game.

Posted: Thursday, 15 Aug 2013, 11:59   
User Редкий гость
The game IS working. However the multiplayer mode is not. I can access the multiplayer mode but I can't join any MP-game. It gives my various reasons like "server denied you", or "game is not found", or "admin kicked you". I really wait for tunngle to add LAN-support for EU4.

Posted: Thursday, 15 Aug 2013, 13:32   
Ok game is now working in steam... Idk how was fixed because i didn't do anything. Now i can see multiplayer and community window.
Before this i was only see LAN window :( . But yesterday game worked perfect.

Posted: Thursday, 15 Aug 2013, 15:08   
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Location: 0100 0011 0101 0011 0101 0010 0100 1001 0100 1110 0101 0010 0101 0101
RezMar wrote:
Ok game is now working in steam... Idk how was fixed because i didn't do anything. Now i can see multiplayer and community window.
Before this i was only see LAN window :( . But yesterday game worked perfect.

Maybe ur steam was offline that day ;')

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next