Joined: Wednesday, 16 Mar 2011, 18:43 Posts: 3500 Location: Black Box. Reduced Activity. Password: awesome
World-renowned Kojima Productions showcases another masterpiece in the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the first segment of the ‘Metal Gear Solid V Experience’ and prologue to the larger second segment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launching thereafter.
• THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE – Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
• INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN – The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
• UNRESTRICTED STEALTH – Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement.
• MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS –Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and “covert” missions that will be sure to surprise.
• REDESIGNED INTERFACE – Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
Title: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Genre: Action, Adventure Developer: Kojima Productions Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment
Release date: TBA Price: TBA
[[Please login to see this link.]]
_________________ [[Please login to see this link.]]
_________________ GAME ICONS MADE BY ME -[[Please login to see this link.]]
PC SPECS -
CPU - Intel I7 4790K @4GHZ WITH COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO (2 FANS) GPU - MSI GTX 980 GAMING 4G RAM - 16GB DDR3 @1333MHZ PSU - XFX PRO 850W CORE EDITION MONITOR - ASUS VG248QE (MAIN MONITOR), SONY 43" 4K ANDROID TV MOTHERBOARD - ASUS Z97 DELUXE OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT (PAID FOR DISK VERSION) SSD - 250GB (OS ONLY), HDD - 6TB (GAMES ONLY), 4TB (MUSIC, VIDS AND OTHER STUFF) CASE - GIGABYTE GZ-G3 PLUS SOUND SYSTEM - TRUST TYTAN 2.1 WITH BLUETOOTH 120W BLURAY BURNER - SONY OPTIARC BD-RE 5750L CONTROLLER - X2 XBOX ONE CONTROLLERS AND WIRELESS ADAPTER CHAIR - AROZZI ENZO PRO GAMING CHAIR BLACK/RED
KONAMI announces December 18th release for Steam version of Hideo Kojima’s open world prequel
Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has announced it will release the PC version of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES via Steam on December 18th, 2014. The company also confirmed that it will be 4K compatible and will feature an increase in the number of simultaneous light sources, the number of models that can be displayed on-screen, and increased shadow resolution.
Extra Exclusive Missions The Déjà-Vu and Jamais-Vu missions will also be included in the game, Déjà-Vu; homage to the PS One title Metal Gear Solid lets you control Solid Snake and recreate famous scenes from the 1998 game, while Jamais-Vu features the powerful Raiden investigating an alien invasion on the Omega Base.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum