Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Monday, 27 Feb 2017, 07:23

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: GOD EATER Resurrection [CRACKED] GOD EATER2 Rage Burst [   
Posted: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2016, 15:59   Reply with quote
ManDrakE.BR wrote:
Anybody have the original steam_api.dll from god eater ressurrection? I want to try to use with SSE...if somebody upload it i will apreciate, thanks in advance...

SSE wont work. you must use CPY crack to play.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2016, 16:30   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
@ManDrakE.BR
You can't play the game with original steam_api.dll with SSE because this game is Denuvo-type.
But you can inject the SSE to CPY crack but need to have internet connection or maybe lan to able to play multiplayer.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2016, 18:44   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Both GER and GE2RB don't have Japanese voice, right?

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Nov 2016, 18:55   Reply with quote
hulkspidey wrote:

JAP dub only for JAPAN and ENGLISH for International. But someone has release the JAP dub beta for GE2RB but only legit owners can enjoy it.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 Nov 2016, 03:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thanks For The Info! @machine4578 and @HEZAiKU

Posted: Wednesday, 23 Nov 2016, 05:34   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
HEZAiKU wrote:
hulkspidey wrote:

JAP dub only for JAPAN and ENGLISH for International. But someone has release the JAP dub beta for GE2RB but only legit owners can enjoy it.

I see, I thought they gonna be like other games where they have both JPN and ENG voice in all-in-one package.

Okay, thanks man for the info :)

Posted: Wednesday, 23 Nov 2016, 06:40   Reply with quote
^^^
It just the same as the first psp version, thought now you can get the dub one but theres still english dub remain. And for dlc on psp the english not very complete than for japanese version.

Sent from my SO-01D

Posted: Wednesday, 23 Nov 2016, 08:54   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Is it possible to have the Update Steamworks Fix Rvt LINK to work again? Is offline at the moment :<

Posted: Tuesday, 29 Nov 2016, 11:54   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
i am missing the following file from GOD EATER Resurrection-
..\data\GameData\effect\Se\SE_HARPY_ATTACK_éT.is14

can anyone upload it here please? thanks in advance.

Posted: Tuesday, 29 Nov 2016, 22:11   Reply with quote
^^^
It's not missing, only different weird font and still in your game folder. Read at #Fitgirl page for more info.

And should read pretty most previous posts cuz this already been question and answer by other member/s.

Posted: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016, 11:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
anyone knows, where the location of the GER save data the online one, i have the offline save data and i want to change the offline into the online save data, i cant find it

Posted: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016, 15:51   Reply with quote
^
Should it just use the same save as your offline? CPY right? It just use the same save as the PSP version if im not wrong.

Or you using the steamwork fix? Should the save location change either at game location or appdata. If you found it then just copy the offline save into the online save location.

Posted: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016, 17:48   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Yesterday I turned on the game to play with a friend and the CPY message didn't appear, and obviously, the steamwork fix stopped working, and the saves couldn't be found either, me and a friend who had the exact same problem happen at the exact same time were able to find the save locations and make it work, but no matter what we do we can't enable the online, does anyone have a way to fix this? I tried re-downloading the fix but it didn't work, my only other option would be to reinstall but I wanted to know if someone had a way to fix this. We were able to play just fine the night before.
Thanks in advance

Posted: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016, 17:49   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
^It happened to both of you at the same time? Perhaps we should've an additional confirmation, but it's possible they patched something and the fix stopped working; or maybe someone tripped over a cable at Voksi's server room. I don't know.

Posted: Sunday, 11 Dec 2016, 18:46   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
We were playing the game one day, ended the session and in the next day it stopped working for us, we also feared that something could be patched because the fact that it happened at the same time in 2 different computers it's pretty damn weird, but oh well, we'll just have to wait.

EDIT: Welp, I just did a full system reboot and it worked on my end, I don't know what was the problem but whatever it was, it's gone

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next