Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Thursday, 23 Feb 2017, 00:53

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: The Sims 4   
Posted: Monday, 02 Jan 2017, 14:09   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Yes, 3DM use RLD crack.

Pass: this site

Posted: Monday, 02 Jan 2017, 18:14   Reply with quote
Dawe80 wrote:
thanks, prudislav, this looks cool, is there a chance someone can provide everything i need to set this up?

i hope so , would be awesome (both the normal and nude super mod) , but i have cc with forbidden payments abroad and still not sure if its real

Posted: Wednesday, 04 Jan 2017, 21:49   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hey guys! Do you guys download mods from thesimsresource or modthesims? Just the sims (the people). Do you guys mind sharing your Mods folder and Tray folder? Maybe via PM. Cause my niece asked me to fill the whole neighborhood with people and me as 'the cool uncle' said yes. I immediately thought of mods (big fan of NBA 2K). But the mods in this game is very different, you have to download every single accessory or make-up for a single sim and it's making me crazy lol. So please guys if you could share your mods, I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Posted: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 15:08   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Can anyone help me ,i installed latest sims 4 fitgirl repack ,when i run it says origin must be running!!! :shock:

Posted: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 15:49   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
fatalerror1 wrote:
Dawe80 wrote:
thanks, prudislav, this looks cool, is there a chance someone can provide everything i need to set this up?

i hope so , would be awesome (both the normal and nude super mod) , but i have cc with forbidden payments abroad and still not sure if its real

All you are searching for are these mods:
[[Please login to see this link.]] (here are some more related mods: [[Please login to see this link.]])
[[Please login to see this link.]]

You may also want to install this two:
modthesims.info/d/551680 (MC Command Center)
[[Please login to see this link.]] (MC Whoohoo - a MC Command center module for all the whoohoo related things)

Note: Don't buy anything from Pandora site. They sell mods which are released for free and were not created by them (at least not most of them)

Posted: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 16:53   Reply with quote
oh thx for infor , to bad that right now i am too busy messing with number of mods ... would even pay for a the selfinstalling already comipled package like these pandora guys offer , but for a compilation of free mods its way too overpriced

Posted: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 17:51   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
fatalerror1 wrote:
oh thx for infor , to bad that right now i am too busy messing with number of mods ... would even pay for a the selfinstalling already comipled package like these pandora guys offer , but for a compilation of free mods its way too overpriced

¬¬, you are so lazy haha

You just need to download the files, uncompress them and install them in the "Mods" folder. It takes no more than 5-10 minutes. Really, is super easy to set them up because there are not incompatibilities between them.

Edit: here you have Mr. Lazy :D

• +18 mods ([[Please login to see this link.]]). Contains my set up of: MC Command Center w/ MC Whoohoo v3.03, WickedWhims 1.1.2.068.4 + all the animations available, body mods (+18 only)
  • Body full ([[Please login to see this link.]]): is the whole folder of body mods I currently have installed including the +18 body files, a default skin, a few skintones, extra details.

Just remember to update the MC Command Center and its Whoohoo module when a new update gets released. The WickedWhims is updated every month (so update it too). For the rest just check if there are updates from time to time

-- Edit --

RJOflodor wrote:
Hey guys! Do you guys download mods from thesimsresource or modthesims? Just the sims (the people). Do you guys mind sharing your Mods folder and Tray folder? Maybe via PM. Cause my niece asked me to fill the whole neighborhood with people and me as 'the cool uncle' said yes. I immediately thought of mods (big fan of NBA 2K). But the mods in this game is very different, you have to download every single accessory or make-up for a single sim and it's making me crazy lol. So please guys if you could share your mods, I would be very grateful. Thanks!

You can find very useful mods in ModTheSims. TheSimsResource is more for CC and that kind of stuff. [url]mysims4blog.blogspot.com.ar[/url] is a great site also because it allows you to find mods from a lot of sites (MTS included). For doing what you need to do (populating the worlds with sims) theres a pretty easy way to do it: just install the [[Please login to see this link.]] with its "Population module" and the mod will do it automatically for you + will add some story progression to the game (like marriages and pregnancies for NPCs, etc). Just remember to update the mod everytime a new patch comes out because it can produce very nasty bugs when its not updated, or you can just install it, let it populate the city and then uninstall it. Personal recommendation: download the "McCmdCenter_AllModules_3_0_3.zip" but do not install the "gedcom" module because you won't need it (probably you won't need the dresser either). You can read more about the modules in the mod site (linked above)

Last edited by coto39 on Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 19:18   Reply with quote
Warnings: 1/3
I'm lost with the Sims 4.

It exists an updated all DLCs torrent, including the latest one DLC, and the game?

Thanks

Posted: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 19:27   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
coto39 wrote:
You can find very usefull mods in ModTheSims. TheSimsResource is more for CC and that kind of stuff. [url]mysims4blog.blogspot.com.ar[/url] is a great site also because it allows you to find mods from a lot of sites (MTS included). For doing what you need to do (populating the worlds with sims) theres a pretty easy way to do it: just install the [[Please login to see this link.]] with its "Population module" and the mod will do it automatically for you + will add some story progression to the game (like marriages and pregnancies for NPCs, etc). Just remember to update the mod everytime a new patch comes out because it can produce very nasty bugs when its not updated, or you can just install it, let it populate the city and then uninstall it. Personal recommendation: download the "McCmdCenter_AllModules_3_0_3.zip" but do not install the "gedcom" module because you won't need it (probably you won't need the dresser either). You can read more about the modules in the mod site (linked above)

Cool! Thanks coto39! Will try it out.

And, thanks for that +18 stuff. Just hope I don't forget to remove it before my niece's play lol

Posted: Thursday, 05 Jan 2017, 21:36   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
RJOflodor wrote:
coto39 wrote:
You can find very usefull mods in ModTheSims. TheSimsResource is more for CC and that kind of stuff. [url]mysims4blog.blogspot.com.ar[/url] is a great site also because it allows you to find mods from a lot of sites (MTS included). For doing what you need to do (populating the worlds with sims) theres a pretty easy way to do it: just install the [[Please login to see this link.]] with its "Population module" and the mod will do it automatically for you + will add some story progression to the game (like marriages and pregnancies for NPCs, etc). Just remember to update the mod everytime a new patch comes out because it can produce very nasty bugs when its not updated, or you can just install it, let it populate the city and then uninstall it. Personal recommendation: download the "McCmdCenter_AllModules_3_0_3.zip" but do not install the "gedcom" module because you won't need it (probably you won't need the dresser either). You can read more about the modules in the mod site (linked above)

Cool! Thanks coto39! Will try it out.

And, thanks for that +18 stuff. Just hope I don't forget to remove it before my niece's play lol

In that case only activate the censorship again so the genitals won't be visible for her. Also re-compress (using winRAR) the WickedWhims folder so the mod won't be available it in-game. Regarding the MC Command Center you can just disable the mc_whoohoo module (by compressing the files with winRAR as you did with the WickedWhims folder). This way, if you enable everything when you are going to play your save => nothing will be changed, otherwise you will receive messages about CC not available anymore and some sims may lose their skins (if you used the skin default replacement provided in my "Body full" file)

Posted: Friday, 06 Jan 2017, 01:24   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
RJOflodor wrote:

It would be easier if you just create an alternate Windows account for her or for you to use. That way you will have different Sims save folders with each of their own mod folders to use.

Posted: Friday, 06 Jan 2017, 23:23   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I may just use this [[Please login to see this link.]] to remove/replace the mods. This is what I use with NBA 2K games mods. Thanks again for the help

-- Edit --

coto39 wrote:
In that case only activate the censorship again so the genitals won't be visible for her. Also re-compress (using winRAR) the WickedWhims folder so the mod won't be available it in-game. Regarding the MC Command Center you can just disable the mc_whoohoo module (by compressing the files with winRAR as you did with the WickedWhims folder). This way, if you enable everything when you are going to play your save => nothing will be changed, otherwise you will receive messages about CC not available anymore and some sims may lose their skins (if you used the skin default replacement provided in my "Body full" file)

Sh*t the tool didn't work and I don't know why. It left some files in the Mods folder. Glad I double-checked. So thanks for this

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jan 2017, 15:01   Reply with quote
Warnings: 1/3
[12.22.16]3DMGAME-The.Sims.4.City Living.Multi.17.Cracked-3DM
18.9GB

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jan 2017, 18:58   Reply with quote
Can anyone upload only the crack files please!!!

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jan 2017, 19:19   Reply with quote
SjtheDJ wrote:
Can anyone upload only the crack files please!!!

they been posted SEARCH the topic!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 170  Next