Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Tuesday, 24 Jan 2017, 16:08

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Thursday, 12 Jan 2017, 00:51   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Just a heads up guys.

TheAdmiester or someone else will eventually upload the build when they have time and have everything ready.

I don't like where this is going, I had to delete a page full of speculation and flame-ish posts, so from now on I don't want to see anymore bullshit regarding the fakeness of the dev build, or ridiculous crap about the secrecy of the community, etc. KEEP ON TOPIC. Is that clear for all?

Thank you.

Posted: Thursday, 12 Jan 2017, 01:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can i use the 17.2 version for IH metod? Thanks

Posted: Thursday, 12 Jan 2017, 01:17   Reply with quote
@ywo

Welcome to rin. Have you read the IH tutorial?

Posted: Thursday, 12 Jan 2017, 02:13   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
yep i read the guide but there is no word about the 17.2 so i just asked ;) because there are no torrents with 14.2 version :(

I probably need to switch to IH version beacuse I was playing the demo method until today but i used cheat engine and now iam banned or something :(
edit: that was my bad :( cheat engine did something with my save file so i have to start playing again :D

Posted: Thursday, 12 Jan 2017, 07:48   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I have spent all day with this so far and am now stuck. I downloaded the 14.2 game files as provided in the IH help post, but all that's there is the .appx file. Whenever I try to run powershell it tells me it can't find the files it's looking for (splash screen) and I believe this is because instead of downloading the game files I downloaded the appx file instead. Is there anyway to get the game files out of the appx, or did I just waste 50gb of bandwidth for nothing...

Any help would be greatly appreciated on what to do.

Posted: Thursday, 12 Jan 2017, 09:36   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
^Just extract the files from the appx package. 7zip does the work just fine.

Posted: Friday, 13 Jan 2017, 04:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Ya I figured that out but now I have a new problem.

I have installed the game two times now, followed every step and when I start immersivehost.exe (the desktop icon) it just crashes immediately. Really at a loss here.

edit: Tried updating the game, giving every folder more permissions, tried everything I could think of; hopefully someone has the answer I couldn't.

edit2: I figured out c++ didn't have everything installed so I went and did that, still not working though. Below is the error I get when debugging.

Unhandled exception at 0x00007FFBD6710E78 (KernelBase.dll) in ImmersiveHost.exe: 0x000006BA: The RPC server is unavailable.

edit 3: I copied immersivehost.tlb to system32 and now when I open the .bat it just hangs there and only when I go to close it does it "crash".

edit 4: I updated it up to 26.2 and used the dlc unlocker on it. Only difference is instead of me having to manually close the .bat it will crash on it's own after about 10 seconds.

-- Edit --

I have read over a hundred pages on this thread, tried countless things suggested for others and tried everything within my own knowledge, all with no success.

At the moment I have just the 14.2 game, updated IH with cpprest removed, file copied to system 32 and taken ownership + heightened permissions over everything related. When I open the .bat file it does nothing, just sits there at the "Waiting for 0 seconds screen". When I close it, then it says "immersivehost.exe has stopped working" and I am not able to pull up the debug for it.

This is as much relevant information that I can think of and hopefully someone else can point something out to me that would make this last 3 days actually pay off (I'm all for putting in time, but not if it's time wasted).

Posted: Friday, 13 Jan 2017, 15:28   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
roughavoc wrote:
Seeing as other people are having the same issue as I was having with the IH tutorial here is my VERY INCOMPLETE ROUGH guide from scratch 14.2 game files to 28.2 working IH ( I have since went back to Demo bypass as I had other crashes I cba to deal with, there might be a few steps I am missing here and there so use your brain and you'll be fine!)
This guide actually goes through the little steps required to get the game running, the current guides are far too vague and sometimes straight up leave steps out...

A: This is required to do if you have the problem where you unzip the Forza.appx and the symbols such as $ are replaces with %24 leaving you stuck.
1. Download 14.2 - Unzip (Will require 200GB+ drive space)
2. You will have 3 files, Forza.appx / Key.cert / Read me
3. Install the Key - [[Please login to see this link.]]
4. Install the appx with the standard windows installer
5. Run the game, it will crash but whilst it is loading, go to your Task Manager - Details - forza_x64_release_final - Right click and open file location
6. Copy these game files to somewhere else
7. Uninstall the game via start menu (This will delete the original game files)

B:
1. Install Windows 14936
2. Install GPU Drivers
Enable Developer settings in the control panel: Windows Settings - Update and Security - For Developers - Developer Mode
3. Copy the game files into the root of your new 14936 windows (Mine is C:\FH3)
Register the game with the following command via Powershell run as Admin: Add-AppxPackage -register "PATH_TO_YOUR_GAME_FOLDER\AppxManifest.xml"
4. Run the IH.EXE provided by MnSXx as Admin
5. When installing Visual Studio - Go to custom and check the C++ drop down, this will take 10GB of disk space
6. Continue the rest of the IH.exe instructions through to the end where you log into the Xbox App
7. Because the IH.exe has never done this for me, go to C:\ImmersiveHost and copy immersivehost.tlb to C:\Windows\System32 manually (If it is already there don't do this step)
8. Copy the ImmersiveHost .30 files into C:\ImmersiveHost replacing the old ones
9. Run register.svc.bat as Admin

At this point my game would run but crash the moment it finished loading the intro.

Updating the game to 28.2:
Uninstall the game via start menu
1. Download all the updates
2. Unzip all the updates
3. Copy and replace all the files update by update (17.2 then 18.2 then 20.2 etc etc)
4. You will need to delete AppxBlockMap.xml and AppxSignature.p7x (the extensions may be wrong) as some of the updates will include those files and some will have them renamed already for you (28.2 has them renamed correctly for example)
5. Download the 17.2 Exe backup provided by MC_WRX here: [[Please login to see this link.]] and replace the exsisting forza_x64_release_final
6. Replace the current AppxManifest with the 28.2 AppxManifest, this is found within the # 1.0.28.2 AppxManifest folder as said by MC_WRX
Replace the existing {lgq6`4^.~b1 (located gq6$l\~14$uuq6\{lgq6`4^.~b1) with the 23.2 file with the backup here: [[Please login to see this link.]]
7. Register the game again
I re ran register.svc.bat as admin and restarted my PC

Game worked flawlessly at this point. DLC Unlocker only works once you have opened the 2nd hub thing, left it, watched the Forza Online trailer and the cars will be in your mail, trying to buy a car before this happening will crash IH

Posted: Friday, 13 Jan 2017, 15:29   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Guys, can someone clarify this to me: will IH ever be working on Windows versions above 14936? Or is it kinda "14936-only", and will be like that all the time?
I mean, does IH get any updates related to Windows version it's running on? Or 14936 is mandatory now?

To put it simply:
do I need to wait until IH would be, say, 14986-compatible? Or should I ditch the idea, and either clean install 14936 again -- or forget about doing so, because I have practically tons of data I wouldn't be able to store somewhere else.

Posted: Friday, 13 Jan 2017, 17:25   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
5teP4SKa wrote:
Guys, can someone clarify this to me: will IH ever be working on Windows versions above 14936? Or is it kinda "14936-only", and will be like that all the time?
I mean, does IH get any updates related to Windows version it's running on? Or 14936 is mandatory now?

To put it simply:
do I need to wait until IH would be, say, 14986-compatible? Or should I ditch the idea, and either clean install 14936 again -- or forget about doing so, because I have practically tons of data I wouldn't be able to store somewhere else.

As far as I understand, IH is not a priority for NTAuthority right now, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Only the man himself can clarify this 100%.

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jan 2017, 21:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
alldine wrote:
sub68 wrote:
Now i thought about buying new videocard. Don't know what to choose because 30fps is enough for me GTX1050TI 4gb which is cheap but slow, or GTX1060 6Gb which is 2x expensive and people say freezy, or radeon RX480 8Gb. My specs is i5 2500k, 8Gb RAM, P67 motherboard

what kind of freeze are you talking about? i had palit 1060 6Gb which is the cheapest version of 1060 and running the game on ultra without any problem.

yesterday i bought Gigabyte GTX 1060 6Gb Xtreme gaming it's quiet and cold card(62c* under full load), but it appears to be truth about freezing in the games... Sometimes fps drops for a second from 50 to 24, in the town it's around 40 and droping to 15 for a sec with a sound squeeze. I have a i5 2500k running 4Ghz at 1.35V (seriously i don't see difference in performace between stock and overclock even 4,4 wich is maximum that i can get at 1.45v Vcore and even this isn't enough - BSOD with WHEA error apears sometimes) RAM 8 Gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz two chanel.

Posted: Sunday, 15 Jan 2017, 22:17   Reply with quote
^a bit more RAM wouldn't hurt.

Posted: Monday, 16 Jan 2017, 02:26   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
I second that, get yourself another 8GB ram

Posted: Monday, 16 Jan 2017, 04:23   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
At first I would install it on SSD. Running smooth here after I moved from HDD, on 8GB ram and 960 gtx 4GB.

Posted: Monday, 16 Jan 2017, 17:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
16GB of Memory and a SSD Disk and you should be fine.
Playing in 1080p/Ultra with 1060-6G, 16GB of Memory and i5@4400Mhz... some little Framedrops within the Forest Area (a lot of shadows from the trees obviously) but even then i have 40-45fp/s and it doesnt feel laggy at all ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253 ... 267  Next