Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Tuesday, 24 Jan 2017, 16:10

English | Русский




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3991 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Sunday, 08 Jan 2017, 14:18   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Wednesday, 16 Sep 2015, 20:08
Posts: 172
Location: Under your bed
Don't want be that guy....just a friend tip, avoid Gdrive, it's has limited traffic, after limit is reached it will be blocked for 24h or more ;)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Sunday, 08 Jan 2017, 21:20   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Sunday, 14 Feb 2016, 16:45
Posts: 22
I had to do a clean install on my rig and now Ive gotten round to reinstalling riddicks demo bypass but getting this error, not sure what to do can anyone help?

[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Sunday, 08 Jan 2017, 22:27   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 20 May 2014, 03:10
Posts: 192
reliableshotz wrote:
I had to do a clean install on my rig and now Ive gotten round to reinstalling riddicks demo bypass but getting this error, not sure what to do can anyone help?

[[Please login to see this link.]]


It says a prerequisite couldn't be installed. I'd look to see if the game requires any additional services (IE, xbox or something). Additionally you might be on too low of a windows version.

press WINDOWS + R and type winver and tell me what version you are on.

-- Edit --

You could also try editing AppxManifest.xml:

by finding TargetDeviceFamily and editing:

MinVersion="10.0.10069.0" MaxVersionTested="10.1.4393.567"


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Sunday, 08 Jan 2017, 23:05   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Saturday, 14 Jan 2006, 15:49
Posts: 101
Simple question...Cuz i've read many pages on this topic and everything is a bit blurry for me now :x ( too much information , outdated info. , ect...

Did anybody has a link for the "latest" version ( or patch with them ) on a good hoster ( mega,openload , 1fichier , uptobox , ect ) ? cause it's a bit messy for the new comvers who want to try this game :).

For intel i'm on the latest build Win10 Pro


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Sunday, 08 Jan 2017, 23:19   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
User avatar
Joined: Sunday, 11 Nov 2012, 22:03
Posts: 9347
Location: Portugal, somewhere in Oporto city
^Simple answer: check the original post, all that you need to know is there; until there's developments regarding this new dev build of course.

_________________
1. The more you suffer... the more it shows you really care... right?
2. PM me if you need any of my Steamrips re-uploaded
3. Downloading from Baidu: don't try to download the links through the chinese app; use an internet download manager like JDownloader 2 Beta or IDM with baidu script. Check this topic for more info


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Monday, 09 Jan 2017, 19:26   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Saturday, 14 Jan 2006, 15:49
Posts: 101
rui_brochado wrote:
^Simple answer: check the original post, all that you need to know is there; until there's developments regarding this new dev build of course.

Yeah but i mean it's a bit confused , which one to choose ? riddick version , demo guide... i've tried the demo guide ( every step ) and the game dosent work x) it crash after first loading not even see the "TURN10" screen :/


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Monday, 09 Jan 2017, 19:32   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Joined: Tuesday, 30 Dec 2014, 18:08
Posts: 3456
MasterMind99999 wrote:
rui_brochado wrote:
^Simple answer: check the original post, all that you need to know is there; until there's developments regarding this new dev build of course.

Yeah but i mean it's a bit confused , which one to choose ? riddick version , demo guide... i've tried the demo guide ( every step ) and the game dosent work x) it crash after first loading not even see the "TURN10" screen :/

do you use Avast?

_________________
[[Please login to see this link.]]
"who need will know" - mkdev 2017
Spoiler
Image


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Monday, 09 Jan 2017, 20:39   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Sunday, 14 Feb 2016, 16:45
Posts: 22
Atari1337 wrote:
It says a prerequisite couldn't be installed. I'd look to see if the game requires any additional services (IE, xbox or something). Additionally you might be on too low of a windows version.

press WINDOWS + R and type winver and tell me what version you are on.

-- Edit --

You could also try editing AppxManifest.xml:

by finding TargetDeviceFamily and editing:

MinVersion="10.0.10069.0" MaxVersionTested="10.1.4393.567"


My OS version is 14393.00. It says there are updates available so hopefully that should help once fully updated.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Monday, 09 Jan 2017, 21:06   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Saturday, 14 Jan 2006, 15:49
Posts: 101
Timo654 wrote:
MasterMind99999 wrote:
rui_brochado wrote:
^Simple answer: check the original post, all that you need to know is there; until there's developments regarding this new dev build of course.

Yeah but i mean it's a bit confused , which one to choose ? riddick version , demo guide... i've tried the demo guide ( every step ) and the game dosent work x) it crash after first loading not even see the "TURN10" screen :/

do you use Avast?

No, actually i use Nod32 =)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2017, 00:03   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Tuesday, 10 Jan 2017, 18:59
Posts: 3
I have struggled for the last day trying to get past this error

Spoiler
************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.
at System.Security.AccessControl.Win32.SetSecurityInfo(ResourceType type, String name, SafeHandle handle, SecurityInfos securityInformation, SecurityIdentifier owner, SecurityIdentifier group, GenericAcl sacl, GenericAcl dacl)
at System.Security.AccessControl.NativeObjectSecurity.Persist(String name, SafeHandle handle, AccessControlSections includeSections, Object exceptionContext)
at System.Security.AccessControl.NativeObjectSecurity.Persist(String name, AccessControlSections includeSections, Object exceptionContext)
at System.Security.AccessControl.FileSystemSecurity.Persist(String fullPath)
at Forza_Horizon_3_Installer.Form1.Finish()
at Forza_Horizon_3_Installer.Form1.Timer2_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


I am using the application made by DenuvoKiller to automatically use the powershell for the appx file. I have the cert file there also.

I have tried changing the ownership of the file (and folder with which it is in) and I have tried adding ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES also to no avail. I am fully and utterly stumped and not sure what to do.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2017, 17:28   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 21 Apr 2015, 15:56
Posts: 162
ehh.. guys, did you know where the save location for this game? i use riddick's demo bypass version. i've screw up spending too much credit on wrong cars and upgrading them. i dont wanna use cheat just wanna fresh start.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2017, 18:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 24 Jun 2012, 16:15
Posts: 18
According to Forza forum saves are located in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.OpusPG_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData
When using demo bypass it should be Microsoft.ForzaHorizon3Demo_8wekyb3d8bbwe instead


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2017, 18:54   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Tuesday, 21 Apr 2015, 15:56
Posts: 162
pan3o wrote:
According to Forza forum saves are located in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.OpusPG_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData
When using demo bypass it should be Microsoft.ForzaHorizon3Demo_8wekyb3d8bbwe instead


thank you mate its working!! i deleted whole wgs folder and stop the sync when the game start. now its starting from zero, thank you again


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Wednesday, 11 Jan 2017, 21:56   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Friday, 18 Mar 2016, 12:06
Posts: 24
i'm thinking what would be the benefits of having that debug version of forza??
other than the fact that files are not encrypted.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Forza Horizon 3 [NOT CRACKED]   
Posted: Thursday, 12 Jan 2017, 00:21   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Monday, 19 Jul 2010, 15:45
Posts: 1
Hey I wanted to ask for a while now, I'm using the Riddick demo bypass with Update 2 installed but it just crashes at startup at the speedometer and goes back to desktop. Any way to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252 ... 267  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Araya95, Hakase, imperial_waffles, MnSXx, shimon101, trebor0988, Wicko and 11 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group