S K i D R O W
- T H E L E A D i N G F O R C E -
Call of Duty: Black Ops Update 4
RELEASE DATE : 18-12-2010 PROTECTION : Steam + CEG
GAME TYPE : Shooter DISKS : CRACKED UPDATE
The Skid Rowdies are looking new blood to fill up the ranks.
Were a professional team of dedicated sceners with big mark
under sceners. We believe on the ground idealism of the root
of the real old school scene. We do all this for fun and
nothing else. We dont earn anything on our hobby, as we do
this for the competition and the heart of what got the scene
started in the mid eighties.
If you think you got something to offer, then dont hold back
on contacting us as soon as possible.
_______ __ ___ _____ /__
/ / /_/_ _ / /_ / /
/ / / / // //_// / / / / / /
/ / _ / / / /_/ / /// /
____/__\__/___/ / /_/_/__/_/____/
twice the fun / double the trouble
Read Nfo Information:
First of all get some balls and post under your actual Group
name if you even have one. Since you are saying we stole
something, why are there no references included showing some
proof? Oh wait, there isnt any proof. If the people that
still care about the scene believed we messed up, then there
would already be a nuke, dont you think? Since you guys also
complain about our SecuROM releases, saying we emulate.
There is something we would like to say, that you are full of
shit. First of all the real emulation you are talking about
is done by some of the other groups, because as soon you
unpack the exe from SecuROM you are left with a lot of VM
calls that can be either emulated or wrapped into the code
which is way more work. So who are the bad guys now? As far we
are concerned with the rules, we did nothing wrong.
In general, then emulation and protection activation will be
used more often, because things gets too complex for example:
the Ubisoft DRM, Steam, Solidshield 2, SeucROM VM checks and
other similar protections.
NFO Propaganda? HA HA now its getting funny, give us a
definition of what type your NFO is then?
The Truth? Please, Weve heard better
Oh and since you are
saying we stole the Ubisoft DRM cracks. We are sure ypu cant
show some releases that do actually work until the end of the
game right? All cracks that were ever done, just had a Menu
patch or only the initial Handshake packet, which is no big
deal in finding.
So heres a little detail of the Splinter Cell method: Client
sends the coordinates Y,X,Z and the Server will check by
those. If the player is standing in a registered area on
server, if thats the case it will send the player if he has
entered the area or left it. The Russian cracks you say
tried to emulate the stuff via a public released server code,
which only leads them into sending the initial handshake,
which is just a packet including the product id and product
Due our good will, we decided to show a fraction of a couple
of source code examples:
Prince of Persia: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Splinter Cell Conviction: [[Please login to see this link.]]
If you still think thats stolen, let us at least know from
where, if you can
But lets be honest, you cant ever and
never will. But why would you believe that? You dont even
know what code looks like, even if we would hold it up right
under your nose.
Since we have a guess who is responsible for the spreaded NFO,
we are just going to say it once: Congratulations you just got
voted for the most dumb idiots ever! And if you are so sure
about all the things you said in the NFO, why cant you
provide any deeper details?
Seriously if we wanted to bash someone, we would at least
provide some details about this and that.
Over and out.
On with the update release information:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Update 4
- Improved threading performance on computers with only 2
- Additional performance optimizations
- Added an option to pre-cache all shaders during load time.
This fixes hitching related to shader compiling on some
video cards when viewing an area of the map for the first
- Fixed random freezes in certain computer configurations.
- Allow Team Change on Ranked servers when it does not
unbalance teams (this is a server admin option).
- Allow Team Change grace period at start of match (server
- Added 4 more reserved slots (server admin option)
- Added /connect
- Improved quickmatch results (server side change)
- Fix for watching films through Combat Record
- Fixed compassSpectatorsSeeEnemies exploit
- Fixed 3rd person fov exploit
- Fix for infinite supply drop exploit.
- Fixed crosshair flickering when stereo is active.
- Various spawn improvements
- Various sound improvements
- Fix for Zombies - Teammate shadows not displayed properly.
- Fix for radar not staying on in One in the Chamber when it
- In a Domination match, the Position Secured medal is no
- Hardened: Equipment Shot Challenge can now be completed
by destroying a Camera Spike.
- Fix for choppy final killcam in dedicated servers.
- Various map glitches fixed.
- Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills,
deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were
not affected by this)
- Added mixed hardcore playlist
- Added mixed barebones playlist
- Added 12 player versions of all playlists
- Reduced timeout values. Connect (or failure to connect is
- Added all white-listed dvars for Ranked and Unranked. Admins
have rcon access to ALL available dvars.
- Added Settings and Console tabs for Ranked servers.
- Fixes a bug where the Server tab doesnt update values
when connecting to a new server.
- Added version number to the title bar.
- Fixed a bug where UI state didnt persist after switching to
- Added disconnect button.
- Fixed map set to not use admindvar.
- Changed all dvars which could be possibly float, to float.
Mostly these are time-type dvars.
- Fixed bug where entering a value of zero for Message
Duration would cause a unhandled exception error
- Truncated all message fields to 140 chars
1. Unpack the included rar files.
2. Run Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.Update.4.exe and install
3. Copy the cracked content from SKIDROW directory to your
main installation directory and overwrite.
4. Play the game
You dont need to have any of the previous updates installed,
as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Salutes to our old Amiga friends from:
FAIRLIGHT - RAZOR 1911 - VISION FACTORY - PARADOX - QUARTEX
DCS - CRYSTAL - ZENITH - ACCESSSION - ALPHA FLIGHT - PRODIGY
THE COMPANY - LEGEND - TRSI - ORACLE - ANTHROX - CLASSIC
Salutes to our new friends in:
UNLEASHED - TiNYiSO - BReWErS - RADIKAL - POSTMORTEM - SHOCK
FAIRLIGHT - CRUDE - VACE - ReUnion - OUTLAWS - GENESIS
Logo and layout by: Eboy/SAE
Last updated 21/07/2007 by [XXX]