Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Due to the recent hack, we recommend active users to change their passwords. Do not use an email address at Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN or another Microsoft brand.
It is currently Monday, 23 Oct 2017, 12:02

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: ROKH [Early Access]   
Posted: Friday, 19 May 2017, 12:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
asser69 wrote:
The other way for localy also is to create a .bat file with

LAUNCHER_x64.exe -NOSTEAM

or create a shortcut with LAUNCHER_x64 and do -nosteam to it.

That starts its the client in lan mode.

Would that mean we don't need to host a server just to play Single Player? If so that's a plus for sure.

Posted: Saturday, 20 May 2017, 05:45   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Na, still have to load up a server. I see alot of people, including me, dont see lan servers unless you load it with the -nosteam option.

Think im gonna pick this one up. This has what i want for a survival building game. If i do ill up a newer version of it.

Its one of those hard decisions tho. I want to pick it up, but i dont want to support em by saying its ok to release a MP game with no mp chat or almost imposible to play it MP. While i do understand the api problems, its just something they should have tested before hand. Plus i dont want to wait for a u/l of a new build from anyplace else, lol.

As for your other question about playing with others right now, if hamanchi is around that would probably work with this for playing with others. Or Tunngle would probably work also. As it is right now there is no direct ip connection with it yet.

I do see this as being pretty good in the future. It doesnt use unity so thats a huge plus in my book ;) *i hate unity with my very soul*

Posted: Saturday, 20 May 2017, 07:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
who knows the command of connect in console? i start a server in local ,but i can't find any server in game

-- Edit --

i found it !, the command is localtravl+ip , just like conan . but i still can't get in the dedicated server which i started .....

Posted: Saturday, 20 May 2017, 07:53   Reply with quote
babykiller45 wrote:
who knows the command of connect in console? i start a server in local ,but i can't find any server in game

-- Edit --

i found it !, the command is localtravl+ip , just like conan . but i still can't get in the dedicated server which i started .....

Once you start the server, you have to wait from 3-6 minutes for it to actually show up.

Make sure you created a server database.

Check your task manager to make sure that, mysqld.exe and RokhServer.exe are running.

If those are running and your in lan mode and you dont see your server, then wait for a few minutes.

Also the very first time before you play that you run the .bat file called, CreateServer.bat, in the sub directory of, WindowsServer. That will create the database for the game. You only need to do that once.

Once its done, just make sure you eather change the startclient.bat file or make a shortcut to the game exe and have the -nosteam added to it to make the game load in lan mode. Once your in the game brower to play, hit, start server and wait for it to load up.

I have found that putting a -log , flag on the server bat file helps to determine if its loading or not.

Posted: Sunday, 21 May 2017, 10:32   Reply with quote
Rip of Build 756
Spoiler
stadard rin password
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Clean rip, so you'll have to use sse on it or just extract it over the previous verison that was put up and it works just fine.

one of the good benifits of 756 is that you can see your lan server loading up (it will be greyed out untill it fully loads up) so you can tell if its loading and not have to wait 5 minutes and hope its loading up.

Posted: Sunday, 21 May 2017, 10:49   Reply with quote
Judging from the steam reviews, i would say that this game is best avoided at present

Posted: Sunday, 21 May 2017, 11:17   Reply with quote
Its more of a user choice on it. If i had followed the reviews i would have stayed away from it, but i love the game myself.

Like one negitive review i saw was because they temperaly disabled show servers with your characters on it, so he gave it a negative review. Another negitive i saw was because a bug
was interduced with locking doors. You log out and it unlocks it, so negative review.

ill admit there are problems, but alot of the negitive stuff i see are done by idiots. I bought it after grabbing it from here and seeing/playing it myself. The crafting system in is is great, and thats
what made me decide to buy it.

Its more playable at release then ARK or Conan was, imo. Granted tho there is no combat *yet*. And whey they do put it in, i assume it will mostly be pvp and not pve.

I wished steam reviews would let you give somthing other then a positive or negtiive. My main dislike would be there is no chat, which is crazy for a MP game. But since i only do SP its not a big deal but i wouldnt give it a negitive for that even tho ive seen a bunch that did.

Im currently installing virtual box to do a *nix server since those are stable while the windows servers throw a fit and want there participation ribbon all the time, lol.

Posted: Sunday, 21 May 2017, 23:08   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
asser69 wrote:
Its more of a user choice on it. If i had followed the reviews i would have stayed away from it, but i love the game myself.

Like one negitive review i saw was because they temperaly disabled show servers with your characters on it, so he gave it a negative review. Another negitive i saw was because a bug
was interduced with locking doors. You log out and it unlocks it, so negative review.

ill admit there are problems, but alot of the negitive stuff i see are done by idiots. I bought it after grabbing it from here and seeing/playing it myself. The crafting system in is is great, and thats
what made me decide to buy it.

Its more playable at release then ARK or Conan was, imo. Granted tho there is no combat *yet*. And whey they do put it in, i assume it will mostly be pvp and not pve.

I wished steam reviews would let you give somthing other then a positive or negtiive. My main dislike would be there is no chat, which is crazy for a MP game. But since i only do SP its not a big deal but i wouldnt give it a negitive for that even tho ive seen a bunch that did.

Im currently installing virtual box to do a *nix server since those are stable while the windows servers throw a fit and want there participation ribbon all the time, lol.

They couldn't even implement chat? Jeez. Yeah I'm letting this mature before I even try to play this.

Posted: Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 00:10   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Could we have the crack of the first version? please

Posted: Wednesday, 24 May 2017, 04:29   Reply with quote
SSE should work for that.

When i tried it, i just unziped sse into \Rokh\WindowsClient , ran sselauncher and dragged RokhClient.exe into the box, changed the application ID to "462440", then put "-nosteam" in the Game Parameter section, and ran it. Worked fine for me. Loads up rokh into LAN mode.

You need to run, CreateServer.bat as administrator once to create the server options. If you dont run it as admin, then you have to delete the data directory in \Rokh\WindowsServer\Database\mariadb-10.1.11-winx64\data and run it as admin. If you dont run as admin, the server will never load up in lan mode since it will get read errors.

Sorry for horible insturctions but ive been up for a few days and crashing for a small power nap, lol. If it doesn't work for ya and nobody else says anything, ill try to write up something better tommorow. Coma like sleep time now!

Posted: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017, 22:33   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Link are down, someone can send new please ? :)

Posted: Friday, 29 Sep 2017, 07:01   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
belfedia wrote:
Link are down, someone can send new please ? :)

+1