CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 12 Dec 2017, 11:39

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year Edition   
Posted: Friday, 05 Nov 2010, 14:22   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Steam: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Developer: Rocksteady Studios, Feral Interactive (MAC)
Release Date: 26 Mar, 2010

About:

Critically acclaimed "Batman: Arkham Asylum" returns with a remastered Game of the Year Edition, featuring 4 extra Challenge Maps. The additional Challenge Maps are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare; Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the Insane Night Map Pack).

In "Batman: Arkham Asylum" the player assumes the role of Batman as he delivers The Joker to Arkham Asylum. There, the imprisoned super-villains have set a trap and an immersive combat gaming experience unfolds. With an original script penned by Emmy Award-winning Batman writer Paul Dini, the game brings the universe of DC Comics' detective to life!

"Batman: Arkham Asylum" exposes players to a unique, dark and atmospheric adventure that takes them to the depths of Arkham Asylum -- Gotham's psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane. Gamers will move in the shadows, instigate fear amongst their enemies and confront The Joker and Gotham City's most notorious villains who have taken over the asylum. Using a wide range of Batman's gadgets and abilities, players will become the invisible predator and attempt to foil The Joker's demented scheme.

Features:
- Utilize the unique FreeFlow™ combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker's henchmen in brutal melee brawls.
- Investigate as Batman, the world's greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, 'Amido Black' spray and a pheromone tracker.
- Face off against Gotham's greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Killer Croc.
- Become the Invisible Predator with Batman's fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies.
- Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls.
- Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
- Experience what it's like to be Batman using batarangs, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
- Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points.
- Enjoy complete superhero freedom in the environment with the use of Batman's grapnel gun to get to any place you can see, jump from any height and glide in any direction.

System Requirements:
Processor: 3 GHz Intel or AMD or any Dual Core
Memory: 1GB RAM (XP) / 2GB RAM
Graphics: PCI Express SM3 NVidia 6600/ ATI 1300
DirectX: 9
Hard Drive: 8GB free space
Sound: Any onboard sound card

Scene Releases:
Batman.Arkham.Asylum-RELOADED
Batman_Arkham_Asylum_Plus_2_Trainer-RazorDOX
Batman.Arkham.Asylum.PL-PROPHET
Batman.Arkham.Asylum.Game.of.The.Year.Edition-PROPHET
Batman.Arkham.Asylum.v1.0.2.Multilingual.MacOSX.Cracked-CORE
Batman.Arkham.Asylum.GOTY.Edition.MacOSX-ACTiVATED

Downloads:
Steam files at Steam Content Sharing: (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by Whatever. on Tuesday, 24 Oct 2017, 15:33, edited 2 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum   
Posted: Friday, 05 Nov 2010, 15:55   Reply with quote
If I remember correctly, the Game of the Year edition has all the DLC, but I can't play this game, so I can not confirm this.

Posted: Sunday, 07 Nov 2010, 14:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
but if i have a cracked version how o i bypass the "submit code" because you can only play it through live.
is there any chance of somone hacking the dlc for batman like downwire did with slinter cell insurgency?

Posted: Sunday, 07 Nov 2010, 23:02   Reply with quote
motti wrote:
but if i have a cracked version how o i bypass the "submit code" because you can only play it through live.
is there any chance of somone hacking the dlc for batman like downwire did with slinter cell insurgency?

Maybe XLiveLess from GTA IV will work to disable LIVE ?

I need updates for the following :
Spoiler
http://imageshack.us/a/img832/3900/76188423.jpg

Posted: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 03:34   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
There is a way to install PS3 exclusive DLCs in Batman AA on PC. Here is tutorial and download links:

[[Please login to see this link.]]

But it only works in original and not in GOTY version. I read that over PSN there was 2 version of Joker DLC (Core and GOTY).
Does anyone knows differences in versions, so we can make it work in GOTY version?
I guess main files are the same, but maybe ini activation is different.
Thanks!

Posted: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 04:10   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Madmate wrote:
There is a way to install PS3 exclusive DLCs in Batman AA on PC. Here is tutorial and download links:

But it only works in original and not in GOTY version. I read that over PSN there was 2 version of Joker DLC (Core and GOTY).
Does anyone knows differences in versions, so we can make it work in GOTY version?
Thanks!

wow thanks mate!

Posted: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 04:41   Reply with quote
Lol I have the older version of arkham asylum by years, and I never noticed this? damn...playing as the joker, even if only in challenge mode. really cool dlc unofficially backported to pc and really interesting informations indeed! thanks guys, this forum and his users never cease to amaze me!

I quote the question in the first post, is it possible to add these map packs to original (I mean, the vanilla) version of AA? I don't want to download the full goty.

Last edited by myloch on Thursday, 16 May 2013, 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 12:36   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=60668&start=135

10th page

Posted: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 13:17   Reply with quote
???

Posted: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 13:27   Reply with quote
Ahh sorry I don´t understand text and I think you search links.

P.S. Maybe add to Content folder to game folder

Posted: Thursday, 16 May 2013, 13:42   Reply with quote
I succeeded adding the joker dlc to the first (not-Goty) version of BAA (thanks to Madmate link), now if only someone knows how to add the other missing maps...

Posted: Friday, 17 May 2013, 15:56   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
esidisi wrote:
Madmate wrote:

Thanks!

wow thanks mate!

I am using a RELOADED copy of B.A.A. with a generated CD Key from the CD-Action website, I can play online with my cracked copy.

But will this DLC method work online with my cracked copy of the game, with the DLC get detected an my CD-Key get banned?

Someone please let me know?

Disinformation Is A Powerful Weapon

Posted: Friday, 17 May 2013, 16:18   Reply with quote
it's a bit risky if you ask me because some of them are supposed to be for Mac version only!

Posted: Friday, 17 May 2013, 17:04   Reply with quote
motti wrote:
Batman Arkham Asylum dlc has been out on games for windows live for some time now.
the maps are: crime alley map pack, the villain challenge map pack and insane night map pack. insane night is free and the other 2 cost.
i cannot find these anywhere. why has it not been hacked? is it that because it cannot be hacked?

thanks

Hi motti , you should get the GOTY edition man.
C-YA

Posted: Friday, 17 May 2013, 17:25   Reply with quote
Get the goty edition or hack the vanilla version like hell for goty content (and even more!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 330 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next