• Image Shared/Split Screen
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Full controller support
  • Image Steam Workshop
  • Image Steam Cloud
  • Image Valve Anti-Cheat enabled
  • Image Steam Leaderboards

About The Game
Dungeon Defenders is a Tower Defense Action-RPG where you must save the land of Etheria from an Ancient Evil! Create a hero from one of four distinct classes to fight back wave after wave of enemies by summoning defenses and directly participating in the action-packed combat!
Customize and level your character, forge equipment, gather loot, collect pets and more! Take your hero through multiple difficulty modes and challenge/survival missions to earn more experience & even better treasure. Join your friends with 4-player online and local (splitscreen) co-op to plan your strategies together or compete in PvP Deathmatch.

Key Features
  • 4-player Online and Local Co-Op - Team-up with up to 3 friends to defend cooperatively, with character classes that support each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Dynamically combine local (splitscreen) and online players and leave/join any time, so that the game’s always full.
  • Tower-Defense Meets Action-RPG - Choose your class, customize your character & equipment, strategically assemble your defenses, and participate directly in action-packed battle to preserve your castle against the invading horde!
  • 4 Distinct Character Classes - Each character class has a different skill tree, set of towers, and even basic attacks! You can choose if you want to play stealthy, turn invisible, and plant traps behind enemy lines with the Huntress or go all out, block off choke points, and brutally beat your foes into submission with the Squire!
  • Loot and Level-Up - Grab the mounds of money and items that your defeated foes drop and trade them or store them for later use in your Item Box! Getting kills and completing waves earns you experience points, which can be used to upgrade your characters, skills, equipment, and towers on a per-statistic basis. Do you want to enhance Hit Points, Attack Rate, Damage, etc? The choice is yours... Store your massive overflow of money in the 'Mana Bank' and then spend it to improve your equipment or trade with other players. Proudly show off your best equipment in your own 'Adventurer’s Tavern', without fear of item theft!
  • Tons of Enemies and Huge Boss Fights - Over 100 simultaneous enemies will attempt to tear through your defenses and gigantic Boss Monsters will appear to rain down havoc upon everyone. Only by employing the most effective defensive strategies, teamwork, and strong characters will you defeat such devilish foes! Many enemy types run the gamut from big dumb Orcs swinging huge axes, to lithe Dark Elves that strike from the shadows, to crazy kamikaze goblins! Can you defeat the epic boss battles and collect the special loot while still defending your crystals?
  • Mission & Game Play Variety - Each level has a different visual setting, layout, enemy types, traps, and distinct surprises. To collect all the loot and reach the highest levels you must take your character through 4 difficulty modes, survival missions, challenge maps, and more! Some maps force you to have mobile defenses, guarding a crystal which warps around the map. Others have YOU attacking enemy encampments!
  • Collect and Trade Pets Online - A variety of pets exist to assist you in the land of Etheria, each with distinct behaviors. These pets can be leveled-up and customized to match your unique play-style. They can even be traded online with other players!
  • Secure Trading System - Afraid another player won't live up to their word? Use our secure trading system to trade your precious weapons, armor, and pets with other players online! Watch your name and fame spread online, as people seek out the best pet raisers or item forgers!
  • A Mountain of Stats - Every shot you take, kill you make, and defense you build is logged and recorded for posterity. Pore over the voluminous charts and graphs at the end of each session to analyze your team’s performance, quickly review your best statistics for each level, and compare your data online with other players to see who is the greatest hero of all. Furthermore, your Achievements are visible for all to see within your very own Adventurer’s Tavern, and the highest scores for each of your heroes are ranked on the worldwide leaderboards!
  • Dungeon Defenders Development Kit - Dungeon Defenders includes a free development kit where you can create and edit new Dungeon Defenders missions and more utilizing all of the existing Dungeon Defenders assets. Download and share these user created levels via Steam Workshop for an endless Dungeon Defenders experience!

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: 1 Ghz Dual-Core CPU
  • Memory: 1 GB RAM
  • Hard Disk Space: 2GB
  • Video Card: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 256 MB video memory
  • DirectX®: 9.0c
  • Sound: DirectSound-compatible sound device

Recommended:
  • Processor: 2Ghz Dual-Core CPU
  • Memory: 2GB RAM
  • Hard Disk Space: 2GB
  • Video Card: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 512 MB video memory
  • DirectX®: 9.0c
  • Sound: DirectSound-compatible sound device
  • Additional:

Old OP
My Characters seem to not be saving. Every time i exit the game and re-enter chars are gone. I'm using the Skidrow crack and trying to play using Gamespy Arcade. I'm aware that characters are saved if i use the steam option but I can't figure out how to play co-op with steam

Post Post subject: Re: Dungeon Defenders   
Posted: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 06:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Same problem here, are we supposed to use Steam connection or Gamespy's? Shouldn't it be Gamespy's, finding a workaround? And how do we use DLC anyway?

I would like help with latest patch too.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Whenever I try to use it instead of the one that SKiDROW release came with and click launch, it crashes.

Posted: Thursday, 20 Oct 2011, 17:22   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi!
We play with the skidrow release and now it works fine for me and my friend. We both lost our first character that we used in local but after we completed the first map together it saves anything. We are playing through Gamespy. I think its just a bug so I prefer to play a little longer and it will save your character.

Posted: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 12:17   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Small problem here,
Using skidrow release + Hidraga MP fix
Result in a fully playable ONLINE game (with a crap french traduction...) but if i quit Steam(GreenLuma) i'm losing all my hero/progress...
Did someone know how to keep my saves working even after a steam restart ?

Sorry for poor english

Edit = I didn't manage to get mp and save working with the skidrow release...but with the TheTa one , everything is ok; playing on gamespy with a full updated game:p

Last edited by dkpit on Saturday, 22 Oct 2011, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 19:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
There's an option when u launch the game( in configure at the bottom) where u can select playing through steam or gamespy. If u select gamespy u can make an account and u can play with everyone. We played about 10 hours of the game, everything got saved. And we did not use any other crack or fix, only skidrow crack.

Posted: Saturday, 22 Oct 2011, 14:18   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Halijy wrote:
There's an option when u launch the game( in configure at the bottom) where u can select playing through steam or gamespy. If u select gamespy u can make an account and u can play with everyone. We played about 10 hours of the game, everything got saved. And we did not use any other crack or fix, only skidrow crack.

I can't seem to be able to play. Do you have to install gamespy arcade?

*edit* - nvm, I got it working.

Posted: Saturday, 22 Oct 2011, 15:55   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
*edit* - nvm, I got it working.[/quote]

Would you mind sharing, how you got it working?

Posted: Saturday, 22 Oct 2011, 16:51   Reply with quote
There's not much to it, just install the game, copy crack, open launcher, in launcher options set online platform to gamespy, start the game, choose to play online, choose character, login to gamespy and play. If you haven't played before, the first time you choose to play online the game will ask if you wanna do the tutorial. Only steam players can play ladder games, but I don't really care for that.

Posted: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 05:34   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
For what it is worth, I used the skidrow version, have not updated the game yet, and it was able to save my files fine. I am playing on LAN through, using the aid of the tunngle program.

If you guys are interested in a quick video tutorial, you can see mine below.

Posted: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 15:40   Reply with quote
Standalones Master
I use the updated steam version and every time I launch the game an error pops out
"Game" has stopped working.
I tried several THETA cracks but none is working

How can I solve my problem? TY

Posted: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 16:59   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Waats wrote:
I use the updated Steam version and every time I launch the game an error pops out:
"Game" has stopped working.
I tried several THETA cracks but none work.

I had the same problem. Using the 'UE3Redist.exe' and 'DunDefGame.exe' files from the 7.03 THETA update you can run the game as long as you don't launch it through Steam but directly from 'Binaries\Win32\DungeonDefenders.exe'.
Cheers!

Posted: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 18:36   Reply with quote
Standalones Master
Aravan

Thanks a lot is worked.
For those who use a steam based release here are the cracked .exe + 6 DLC

Posted: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 18:56   Reply with quote
I installed the Skidrow version without any patches. I can join games but after a few seconds I get 'forcibly removed'.

Posted: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 23:37   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
SKIDROW version lets you play the game only on LOCAL otherwise no problem.

THETA version lets you play online (Unranked through Gamespy), you get the DLC package with update (7,01~03) as well.
1 MAJOR error is that you can't save your progress.

According to DD's official forum, they are planning to release a 7,04 update. Not sure what it will contain, but I'm hoping that they will fix this as soon as possible.

If someone has a workaround they like to share, please do.

Posted: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 23:45   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Hotchoko wrote:
[
THETA version lets you play online (Unranked through Gamespy), you get the DLC package with update (7,01~03) as well.
1 MAJOR error is that you can't save your progress.

what about offline LAN playin theta release?

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 24-Sep-2017) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151