Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 16 Aug 2018, 01:05

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 2297 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Special Edition)   
Posted: Friday, 20 Apr 2018, 23:42   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
Skyrim_Special_Edition_Creation_Kit_v1.5.3.0_Hotfix

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 01:46   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
thanks Christsnatcher,much apprecitiated.

Posted: Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 01:53   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Only scripts were updated. Thanks for the upload CS.

Posted: Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 08:46   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Christsnatcher wrote:
Skyrim_Special_Edition_Creation_Kit_v1.5.3.0_Hotfix

Thanks Christsnatcher! This is just what I wanted.

Last edited by SawilaseE on Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 12:57   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Here is a question can i put my Xbox 360 save file onto my flash drive and upload it to my saved games on my PC and load my guy from my xbox to my PC??

Posted: Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 13:01   Reply with quote
I don't think so. Just try and report back.

Visit [[Please login to see this link.]] for a great amount of Scene and GOG games.

Posted: Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 18:11   Reply with quote
Bittergaze wrote:
Here is a question can i put my Xbox 360 save file onto my flash drive and upload it to my saved games on my PC and load my guy from my xbox to my PC??

It worked with the original Skyrim, so it probably would work with the Special Edition.

Posted: Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 18:23   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
valefrox wrote:
Bittergaze wrote:

It worked with the original Skyrim, so it probably would work with the Special Edition.

Well im going to try my skyrim for my Xbox is not SSE its plane old skyrim but ill try it anyways.

Posted: Monday, 23 Apr 2018, 15:20   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
I am having a issue putting a mod i DLed off of Nexus Immersive Armors into my game once i put it in my data folder my game no longer starts any idea why?

Posted: Monday, 23 Apr 2018, 18:35   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Bittergaze wrote:
I am having a issue putting a mod i DLed off of Nexus Immersive Armors into my game once i put it in my data folder my game no longer starts any idea why?

If you're brand new to modding, [[Please login to see this link.]] is the perfect place to get started. Once you are familiar with those concepts, you can try installing a few mods on your own. When you are comfortable with basic modding, choose one of the guides from [[Please login to see this link.]].

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018, 01:06   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
SawilaseE wrote:
Bittergaze wrote:

If you're brand new to modding, [[Please login to see this link.]] is the perfect place to get started. Once you are familiar with those concepts, you can try installing a few mods on your own. When you are comfortable with basic modding, choose one of the guides from [[Please login to see this link.]].

Thank you that has been very useful, but im still having the same issue with this mad when i put or the NMM puts Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.bsa this file into the Data folder my game no longer loads up i dont get it, ive read the stuff you gave me but it is not telling me why =( and i really want this armor mod

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018, 04:17   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Or does it conflict with some other mod you're using or the mod has some problems ... have you read the readme related to the author of the mod?

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018, 13:36   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
dumass wrote:
Or does it conflict with some other mod you're using or the mod has some problems ... have you read the readme related to the author of the mod?

I got it to work thanks to all the info from them pages, the only thing that sucks is i have to install them by hand cause when i try to use NMM to DL it it says it cannot connect to sever and i don't know how to fix that :( :( :( :(

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Apr 2018, 14:01   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
just for reference to Bittergaze and other people wanting to use immersive armors, I have used NMM and immersive armors by hothtrooper with skyrim and have it running on skyrim SE now with about 80 mods with minimal to no tinkering (just ini decal tweaks for blood mod).
i know it mentioned but if you aren't already using LOOT its a super simple program that will sort your load order and warn you of conflicting mods and missing compatibility patches so you don't have to look or read 1000 pages.

PC Specs:
Spoiler
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs)
Memory: 16GB RAM
GPU: AMD Radeon ASUS STRIX R9 380 4GB
MB: MSI Z170A
HDD: 2xSSD
PSU: 750 Watt

Posted: Friday, 27 Apr 2018, 04:40   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Question, so i don't know if it's the mods i added or what is going on, but when i click to active Somethings "E" key for you fellow PC users i get a delay, For example when i active a guardian stone i get a 2-3 second delay from when i clicked on it to it asking me if i expect the buff or cancel, then if i do take the buff its a 6-8 second delay before it shows in the upper left hand corner the changes that was made, and like it i pull a chain to open a door or lower a bridge its like 3 seconds on the delay... :mad: :mad: :mad: But if i take to someone or pull my weapons out nothing no lag same thing if i jump or cast a spell no lag, it only when i like use a grinding stone or the forge or the other things i said.

Now the question is, is there anyway for me to tell what it making this happen or a way to fix it to make it stop happening? cause man its really bugging me and i dont know whats doing it like man i can pick a plant or mine something and boom happens right away like it's meant to but as soon as i try to use the work bench i have to wait 3 seconds i dont get it.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reply to topic  [ 2297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 154  Next