Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Monday, 24 Sep 2018, 13:07

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Castle Story   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Sep 2013, 09:51   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Castle Story

Title: Castle Story
Genre: Early Access, Indie, Strategy
Developer: Sauropod Studio
Publisher: Sauropod Studio
Release Date: 23 Sep 2013

English
Single-player
Multi-player
Includes level editor

Quote:
About the Game
Castle Story is a creative voxel-based strategy game in which you can build castles one brick at a time using an army of little characters called Bricktrons.

Your goal will be to explore a vast landscape full of mysteries and dangers, and defend your castle against onslaughts of hostile creatures and possibly other players.

The world of Castle Story takes place on flying islands, high above an infinite ocean. The islands are made of voxels, cubes made of various elements, which means you can dig, carve and build anything you can imagine in the landscape. Digging underground to gather resources, stacking bricks on top of each other to build a wall or even tunnelling through a mountain is all possible and even necessary to keep your Bricktrons safe.

Carefully designing your castle not only requires creativity and imagination, but thanks to pathfinding AI and physics simulations, Castle Story has layers of strategy and depth on top of an otherwise free-form sandbox experience.

Castle Story will be released for Windows & Mac (with possible Linux support once Unity4 is released).

Key Features

Build any structure you can imagine! Using 2x1 blocks, create structures that are not only good-looking, but also functional. Your Bricktrons need to be able to navigate your castle to build it and to keep the monsters out!
Physics! Watch a tower crumble to the ground realistically when its foundations can no longer support it. The entire world obeys to the laws of physics which means that you need to build cleverly so your castle can withstand attacks from projectiles and explosives.
Sandbox! Build a huge sprawling fortress, a single impenetrable bunker or a network of underground tunnels. The choice is yours. Castle Story rewards imagination and ingenuity.
Strategy! Command your Bricktrons as they build your castle brick by brick. Manage the way they work, what resources they gather, and the places they explore. Use your resources to build weapons and armor for your Bricktrons and all kinds of upgrades for your castle.
Combat! Using shields, swords, bows and lots more, your Bricktrons can defend themselves against the hostile creatures inhabiting the world of Castle Story. Lead your Bricktrons through tough fights, and use your wits to gain an advantage. You can even build catapults to rain destruction on your foes!
Magic! The world of Castle Story is permeated with all kinds of magic. Discover resources with magical auras and learn to mix them to create effects. Explore strange places and find mysterious artifacts left behind by unknown civilizations.

Quote:
Castle Story - Early Access - Download
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Source

Last edited by Avalone on Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013, 07:39, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Castle Story   
Posted: Tuesday, 24 Sep 2013, 14:28   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Thank you Avaloan.
It seems like a very good game.

Posted: Wednesday, 25 Sep 2013, 19:09   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Thanks for the release, this game interest me but there are a lot of people criticizing it !
Looking forward for more updates :)

Posted: Sunday, 27 Oct 2013, 11:22   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Castle Story v0.1.0.04df [Steam Early Access]

1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 07 Jun 2014, 17:52   Reply with quote
Castle Story
Preview: [[Please login to see this link.]] / [[Please login to see this link.]] / [[Please login to see this link.]]

Version: Castle.Story.Early.Access.v0.1.5.68b3.28.1.1-m3Zz
Language: Englisch
Start EXE: CastleStoryPrototype.exe

Repack of a small games setup. Just extract the "Castle Story" folder and play.
It could be, that this recent update is included: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Download: [[Please login to see this link.]]
(144 MB @ Zippyshare + Uploaded + ShareOnline)

Posted: Tuesday, 10 Jun 2014, 19:15   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Unfortunately, this version does not include the latest refactoring patch, and contains several bugs like the camera being unusable.
Could somebody upload the actual last version (0.2.1.e569) of the game?

Posted: Wednesday, 10 Dec 2014, 20:36   Reply with quote
Castle Story
Preview: [[Please login to see this link.]] / [[Please login to see this link.]] / [[Please login to see this link.]]

Version: Castle.Story.Prototype.v0.2.3.74b7-m3Zz
Language: English
Start EXE: Castle Story Prototype.exe

Repack of the RAiN release (2014-12-07). Extract the "Castle Story" folder and play with "Castle Story Prototype.exe".

(197 MB @ Zippyshare + Uploaded + ShareOnline)

Posted: Thursday, 11 Dec 2014, 00:06   Reply with quote
Thanks! I was looking for this a long time! Any news on v0.3? Cumps

And another question, is this possible to play multiplayer?

Posted: Friday, 19 Dec 2014, 21:58   Reply with quote
Castle Story
Preview: [[Please login to see this link.]] / [[Please login to see this link.]]

Version: 0.3.1.c74e • Release: Castle.Story.Early.Access.v0.3.1.c74e-m3Zz
Language: English • Format: 7z-Archive (v9.30+)

Repack of RINDVIEH's release. Extract the "Castle Story" folder to wherever you like and start the game with "Castle Story.exe".

(186 MB @ Zippyshare)

Posted: Saturday, 20 Dec 2014, 00:59   Reply with quote
Its possible to multiplayer/lan this? Thanks

Big uP !

Posted: Sunday, 21 Dec 2014, 22:39   Reply with quote
Super flooder
[[Please login to see this link.]] version from small-games repacked (small-games ads and redist files deleted).

Password: 9esferas

Posted: Thursday, 25 Dec 2014, 01:08   Reply with quote
Castle Story
Preview: [[Please login to see this link.]] / [[Please login to see this link.]]

Version: 0.3.4.7110 • Release: Castle.Story.Early.Access.v0.3.4.7110-m3Zz
Language: English • Format: 7z-Archive (v9.30+)

Repack of RINDVIEH's release. Extract the "Castle Story" folder to wherever you like and start the game with "Castle Story.exe".

(186 MB @ Zippyshare)

Posted: Thursday, 25 Dec 2014, 03:17   Reply with quote
can you please tell me whether there are new survival maps or not? for sandbox i seen 2 sweet maps, at least one of em should have made it into survival mode.

Posted: Thursday, 08 Jan 2015, 18:05   Reply with quote
Dawe80 wrote:
can you please tell me whether there are new survival maps or not? for sandbox i seen 2 sweet maps, at least one of em should have made it into survival mode.

No survival new map :(

Posted: Thursday, 08 Jan 2015, 22:30   Reply with quote
that is sad.
i wonder when they will do one. they work sooooooo slow, the game is great, yes, but after one year please give me another brick or something.

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next