CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 18 Aug 2018, 17:31

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 3589 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Borderlands 2   
Posted: Saturday, 09 Dec 2017, 13:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I did a thorough search for "borderlands 2 torrent" keywords and didn't find any torrent file that has the full game extracted... so, could somebody please provide/create a torrent of the full game with the latest patch (v1.8.4?) and all of the dlc (49 dlc?). It must be a fully extracted version please, not packed or repacked, because I already have some of the files, but needs to download only a few key files please. Thanks.

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 13:33   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
PlanK69 wrote:
I did a thorough search for "borderlands 2 torrent" keywords and didn't find any torrent file that has the full game extracted...

Borderlands.2.MULTi8-PLAZA is on many private trackers.

PlanK69 wrote:
....so, could somebody please provide/create a torrent of the full game with the latest patch (v1.8.4?) and all of the dlc (49 dlc?). It must be a fully extracted version please, not packed or repacked, because I already have some of the files, but needs to download only a few key files please. Thanks.

You'll have better luck running the fuil sfv and telling us what you are missing. Torrents arn't renowned for their anonymity.

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 18:53   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
mecpaw wrote:
Borderlands.2.MULTi8-PLAZA is on many private trackers.
You'll have better luck running the fuil sfv and telling us what you are missing. Torrents arn't renowned for their anonymity.

Your comment is appreciated, but I searched on 1337X, TORRENTZ2, RARBG and piratebay, but none have a fully extracted Borderlands.2.MULTi8-PLAZA.

And I don't care about anonymity, because in my country IP/trademark cases aren't enforced by the courts (+ I have peerblock and a few other privacy safety measures in place in anyway).

And running a sfv and then requesting all the different files will take ages, seeing as how there's 9,425 files in my Borderlands 2 folder.

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 23:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey guys, so i have legit bought the base game and some dlcs, is there a "safe" way to get the rest of the dlcs?

Also where can i download all the dlcs only?

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 23:04   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1541718#p1541718

Posted: Monday, 11 Dec 2017, 01:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Venom wrote:

Thanks alot, where do i have to set disableuserinterface? I read you have to do that for it to work

Edit: I've downloaded the Goty cracked version, cut and pasted the dlc folder to the steam dlc folder but it doesnt see the dlcs...
i've copied the creamapi ini and the steamapis into the win32 folder, what am i missing?

Edit2: i tried launching the game and it seems that the dlcs are installed correctly as i can wear the ultimate vault hunter upgrade pack 2 mods (i didnt have the dlc). The only thing is that it doesnt show all the dlcs on the list in steam.

Posted: Monday, 11 Dec 2017, 11:51   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
PlanK69 wrote:
...Your comment is appreciated, but I searched on 1337X, TORRENTZ2, RARBG and piratebay, but none have a fully extracted Borderlands.2.MULTi8-PLAZA...

I said private trackers not public ones.

PlanK69 wrote:
...And I don't care about anonymity, because in my country IP/trademark cases aren't enforced by the courts (+ I have peerblock and a few other privacy safety measures in place in anyway)...

I'm afraid that most, if not all( except you) do care about that as prison food is crap. So I hear of course......

PlanK69 wrote:
...And running a sfv and then requesting all the different files will take ages, seeing as how there's 9,425 files in my Borderlands 2 folder...

You could've had this done by now but if you wont help yourself then I doubt anyone will.

Posted: Monday, 11 Dec 2017, 14:16   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
mecpaw wrote:
You could've had this done by now but if you wont help yourself then I doubt anyone will.

Definitely not... like I said, 9,425 files, and I'm going to have to request ATLEAST 100 of the files, if not much more, which have changed, as my game isn't on the latest update... nobody is going to upload 100+ files for me individually. Ur being unreasonable by bringing up this point, and attempting (failing) to make me look like the unreasonable one, when all I need is a single torrent file, which anyone in this thread can make themselves.

Posted: Monday, 11 Dec 2017, 16:12   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
PlanK69 wrote:
...nobody is going to upload 100+ files for me individually...

They might do if you were to proviude a list with relative paths and crcs, assuming the upload isn't too large.

PlanK69 wrote:
...Ur being unreasonable by bringing up this point, and attempting (failing) to make me look like the unreasonable one, when all I need is a single torrent file, which anyone in this thread can make themselves.

I don't think so by pointing out what you are asking and that's: opening their home ip with most likely a port forwarded to a complete stranger on an underground forum; whilst using a piece of software that no self respecting pirate should ever use.

Posted: Monday, 11 Dec 2017, 16:19   Reply with quote
I'm going to have to ask you guys to use PMs from now on if you're going to continue with this useless discussion. Thanks in advance.

Btw: the latest Borderlands 2 GOTY is uploaded in SCS section.

• Bookmark [[Please login to see this link.]] to stay informed during downtimes
  • Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 22:11   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
So for anyone intrested I tested this myself. If you enable the dev console and open you port 7777 you can let friends directly connect to you with the console command, "open IP:7777" on a cracked game version. Should also work between Legit <-> Cracked versions. No need to use VPN anymore.

Posted: Monday, 18 Dec 2017, 16:35   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Does anyone know where I can get the DLC files only?
And, can I use CreamAPI to play steam Borderlands 2 base copy with DLCs?

Posted: Monday, 18 Dec 2017, 23:22   Reply with quote
viewtopic.php?p=1541718#p1541718

Posted: Tuesday, 19 Dec 2017, 08:43   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
der lolle wrote:
So for anyone intrested I tested this myself. If you enable the dev console and open you port 7777 you can let friends directly connect to you with the console command, "open IP:7777" on a cracked game version. Should also work between Legit <-> Cracked versions. No need to use VPN anymore.

Hm, this is interesting. Will try this one out. Thanks for the tip.

Posted: Sunday, 24 Dec 2017, 07:07   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
sam2k8 wrote:
Complete DLC pack + dlc unlocker for legit version:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Unpack it to your legit borderlands 2 folder and play.

for example, try this sir[/quote]

I used this DLC pack, put it on game folder, used API, but whenever I open the game, a panel appears, saying
Borderlands 2 some of your downloadable content require more recent version of the game
Where did I go wrong? Is the DLC pack outdated? the main game files are legit, steam original.

Reply to topic  [ 3589 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 240  Next