Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Monday, 25 Jun 2018, 06:39

English | Русский




Reply to topic  [ 9779 posts ] 
Author Message

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018, 22:41   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018, 22:38
Posts: 4
Christsnatcher wrote:
^^Glad to help, here's the next patch for you guys. ;)

PAYDAY_2_Update_163.1_(v1.81.426)-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Note: Update 163 (v1.81.424) is required for this patch!


Link Is Down Can you Fix it Please?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Thursday, 11 Jan 2018, 13:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017, 11:07
Posts: 7
Sangres007 wrote:
Christsnatcher wrote:
^^Glad to help, here's the next patch for you guys. ;)

PAYDAY_2_Update_163.1_(v1.81.426)-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Note: Update 163 (v1.81.424) is required for this patch!


Link Is Down Can you Fix it Please?


Here are Updates till today
[[Please login to see this link.]]


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Thursday, 11 Jan 2018, 23:56   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 20:16
Posts: 22282
Location: Pandemonium
I'm really sorry guys that I somehow missed the holiday hotfix, it's actually the first time I forgot to post a patch for this game - and will hopefully stay the last. ;)

PAYDAY_2_Update_170_(v1.86.507)-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Note: Update 169 (v1.86.491) is required for this patch!

_________________
Image
^^I'm clickable!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 00:09   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 31 Mar 2014, 02:26
Posts: 111
Christsnatcher wrote:
I'm really sorry guys that I somehow missed the holiday hotfix, it's actually the first time I forgot to post a patch for this game - and will hopefully stay the last. ;)

PAYDAY_2_Update_170_(v1.86.507)-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Note: Update 169 (v1.86.491) is required for this patch!


I don't think anyone will hold it against you (not me at least)
You deserve a nice vacation. Thank you very much for all your work on this and all other threads :THUMBS UP:


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 02:00   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Thursday, 24 Sep 2015, 16:25
Posts: 194
no need to be sorry,you're doing great things here.thanks so so much again.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 11:16   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017, 11:07
Posts: 7
Christsnatcher wrote:
I'm really sorry guys that I somehow missed the holiday hotfix, it's actually the first time I forgot to post a patch for this game - and will hopefully stay the last. ;)

PAYDAY_2_Update_170_(v1.86.507)-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Note: Update 169 (v1.86.491) is required for this patch!


Thank you Christsnatcher for your great work.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 13:12   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Joined: Friday, 03 Jul 2015, 13:44
Posts: 84
Thx for the Patch :)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 13:15   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
User avatar
Joined: Thursday, 23 Jun 2016, 09:32
Posts: 1454
Location: The lonesome crowded West
Also a big thanks to Puritaner for mirroring the updates on Mega ::)


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 04:14   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
User avatar
Joined: Monday, 25 Feb 2013, 20:16
Posts: 22282
Location: Pandemonium
You're all most welcome guys, and many thanks for your understanding! :DRINK:

EDIT:

PAYDAY_2_Update_170.1_(v1.86.509)-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Note: Update 170 (v1.86.507) is required for this patch!

_________________
Image
^^I'm clickable!


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 04:35   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Sunday, 20 Aug 2017, 08:29
Posts: 15
Can someone give me correct ALI213 [configuration setting] because I am having incorrect one, please anyone here to give me that ??
More appreciated if anyone will give ? :(


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 05:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Monday, 19 Dec 2016, 15:02
Posts: 4
guys do u have a mod to spawn captain winter in offline mode?


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 06:11   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Joined: Wednesday, 11 Mar 2015, 09:27
Posts: 435
ScOrP1oN wrote:
Can someone give me correct ALI213 [configuration setting] because I am having incorrect one, please anyone here to give me that ??
More appreciated if anyone will give ? :(
How do you mean "ALI213 [configuration setting]"..?? Does that mean the lines in the ALI213.ini file..?? If so, download the right version of CS's updates and in it you'll always find the cracks inside with it and one of those cracks is the ALI213 one which has that versions ALI213.ini file. You can either use it or copy the stuff you need from it...
I hope that's what you mean.. Cheers...!!!
SteamDup


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 08:58   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Thursday, 28 Sep 2017, 05:13
Posts: 4
Hi guys, new here! Really confused about the whole update in order thing and read the FAQ and all, just wanted to confirm if I'm getting it right, so, I get the base game (v1.74.281) through SCS thread and download all of the updates provided by @Puritaner from (v1.75.286) and so on? Thanks for the support.


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 14:04   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Joined: Friday, 25 Nov 2016, 15:20
Posts: 21
Mnblnk wrote:
Hi guys, new here! Really confused about the whole update in order thing and read the FAQ and all, just wanted to confirm if I'm getting it right, so, I get the base game (v1.74.281) through SCS thread and download all of the updates provided by @Puritaner from (v1.75.286) and so on? Thanks for the support.

you need install all updates one by one after your version


Top
 Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: PAYDAY 2   
Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 17:23   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Joined: Thursday, 28 Sep 2017, 05:13
Posts: 4
ProPanas wrote:
Mnblnk wrote:
Hi guys, new here! Really confused about the whole update in order thing and read the FAQ and all, just wanted to confirm if I'm getting it right, so, I get the base game (v1.74.281) through SCS thread and download all of the updates provided by @Puritaner from (v1.75.286) and so on? Thanks for the support.

you need install all updates one by one after your version


So I guess I'm right. Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 9779 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643 ... 652  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AutisticWhore, Baidu [Spider], barca77777, blade0025, Blight, bringmthehorizon13, CanadienFr, cthulhuluv, DarXtreme, demonius71, dotwin, downloadha, dude90, EmuBii, felt1, gabrielfunkglo, gendalv, glicyn, Google [Bot], Griffihn, Holy_Hobo, intal, joshjulian, kasimgod, kentsu, khanmein, Khemested, Krelnum, lwv1014, M.Neox, Maddad, Majestic-12 [Bot], microbadger, necromenta, Nickbonham, NoPantsMcDance, olof88, ozscot, rasmus111, scaramonga, shinrisen, Shintarood, sijav, starfighter9, starhub, T3mpl4r, TehnosChar, TheParagon, TinnTemplar, TinyR, TirolerAdler, versprechen, vkp1997, walaladun, WeeDy, xboxmember1978, Zirocks, Zoozle and 42 guests


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group