Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 18:12

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Europa Universalis IV   
Posted: Friday, 29 Dec 2017, 19:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
sorry for reply i cant find the mod section for eu4 steamworkshopdownloader doesint work now. So where do I get the mods thanks in advance :)

Posted: Saturday, 30 Dec 2017, 04:44   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
niume123456 wrote:
sorry for reply i cant find the mod section for eu4 steamworkshopdownloader doesint work now. So where do I get the mods thanks in advance :)

viewtopic.php?p=1606562#p1606562

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jan 2018, 17:41   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can somebody give me link for the latest Veritas et Fortitudo version? I cant download it via steam workshop downloader.. And i cant find the newest version in forums.... (sry for bad english)

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jan 2018, 18:29   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Does anyone have the Paradox forum version of MEIOU and Taxes? Steam version still hasn't been updated.
If there's a mod section where this question would be better asked, please link me.

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jan 2018, 18:32   Reply with quote
StalinistPurge wrote:
Does anyone have the Paradox forum version of MEIOU and Taxes? Steam version still hasn't been updated.
If there's a mod section where this question would be better asked, please link me.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jan 2018, 18:33   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Sneep wrote:
StalinistPurge wrote:

Thanks

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 11:04   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can somebody give me link for the latest Veritas et Fortitudo version? I cant download it via steam workshop downloader.. And i cant find the newest version in forums.... (sry for bad english)

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 11:33   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hello, can anybody give me this mod, please?

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 12:23   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
dracula20 wrote:

You can download it via steam downloader: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 04 Jan 2018, 01:23   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Kavinter wrote:
dracula20 wrote:

You can download it via steam downloader: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Thank you so much!

Posted: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018, 07:52   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Okay, so I have the legit version, but want the last 3 DLCs. I downloaded the DLCs only file, extract them all, copy paste them into the dlcs folder of the Europa Universalis 4 folder that's in the common folder of the steam folder. Then I take the 3 files from the cream_api crack, copy and paste them into the EU4 folder, while changing the existing _api.dll file to o_steam_api.dll. Then I opened the .ini file, and copy and paste (replacing the previous text) what another guy had posted which supposedly unlocked cradle of heaven.

I do all this and when I start the game it still says the 3 dlcs are not enabled. Is there something I'm doing wrong??

Cheers

Posted: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018, 10:06   Reply with quote
vozir wrote:
Okay, so I have the legit version, but want the last 3 DLCs. I downloaded the DLCs only file, extract them all, copy paste them into the dlcs folder of the Europa Universalis 4 folder that's in the common folder of the steam folder. Then I take the 3 files from the cream_api crack, copy and paste them into the EU4 folder, while changing the existing _api.dll file to o_steam_api.dll. Then I opened the .ini file, and copy and paste (replacing the previous text) what another guy had posted which supposedly unlocked cradle of heaven.

I do all this and when I start the game it still says the 3 dlcs are not enabled. Is there something I'm doing wrong??

Cheers

You also have to copy steam_api.dll from creamapi as well. You do rename the old existing one to steam_api_o.dll and just paste the one from creamapi into your game installation directory, then make sure the creamapi.ini file has the correct information. Should work.

Posted: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018, 11:08   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
tedk28 wrote:
vozir wrote:

Cheers

You also have to copy steam_api.dll from creamapi as well. You do rename the old existing one to steam_api_o.dll and just paste the one from creamapi into your game installation directory, then make sure the creamapi.ini file has the correct information. Should work.

thats one of the three files in the crack, right? If so, then ya I already copied that in as well

Posted: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018, 13:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
And nobody doesnt give a crap about my problem? Can somebody give me link for newest version for VeF? Because i need it for recording on my youtube channel?

Posted: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018, 13:12   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Never heard of patience? Btw, good idea to say that, with the same YT name. Wait, or buy the game to get it by yourself.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352  Next