It is currently Monday, 22 Jan 2018, 01:34

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Europa Universalis IV   
Posted: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018, 15:37   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
vozir wrote:
tedk28 wrote:
vozir wrote:
Okay, so I have the legit version, but want the last 3 DLCs. I downloaded the DLCs only file, extract them all, copy paste them into the dlcs folder of the Europa Universalis 4 folder that's in the common folder of the steam folder. Then I take the 3 files from the cream_api crack, copy and paste them into the EU4 folder, while changing the existing _api.dll file to o_steam_api.dll. Then I opened the .ini file, and copy and paste (replacing the previous text) what another guy had posted which supposedly unlocked cradle of heaven.

I do all this and when I start the game it still says the 3 dlcs are not enabled. Is there something I'm doing wrong??

Cheers

You also have to copy steam_api.dll from creamapi as well. You do rename the old existing one to steam_api_o.dll and just paste the one from creamapi into your game installation directory, then make sure the creamapi.ini file has the correct information. Should work.

thats one of the three files in the crack, right? If so, then ya I already copied that in as well

You must be doing it wrong then, it works just fine. Copy the dlc you need in the dlc folder of the game, copy creamapi.ini and steam_api.dll in the main game's folder, just rename the initial steam_api.dll to steam_api_o.dll(before pasting the steam_api.dll from creamapi) and it should be ok.
Kavinter wrote:
And nobody doesnt give a crap about my problem? Can somebody give me link for newest version for VeF? Because i need it for recording on my youtube channel?

Why should we? The latest version of VeF was posted, if you used search or had some patience reading the posts, also... you make videos for a game you don't even own? Dude...

Last edited by tedk28 on Sunday, 07 Jan 2018, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018, 21:52   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
tedk28 wrote:
vozir wrote:
tedk28 wrote:
You also have to copy steam_api.dll from creamapi as well. You do rename the old existing one to steam_api_o.dll and just paste the one from creamapi into your game installation directory, then make sure the creamapi.ini file has the correct information. Should work.

thats one of the three files in the crack, right? If so, then ya I already copied that in as well

You must be doing it wrong then, it works just fine. Copy the dlc you need in the dlc folder of the game, copy creamapi.ini and steam_api.dll in the main game's folder, just rename the initial steam_api.dll to steam_api_o.dll(before pasting the steam_api.dll from creamapi) and it should be ok.

Hey, thanks for the patience! So do I have to copy paste the steam_api64.dll file as well, or just the other two?

Thanks again

Posted: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018, 12:24   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi, can someone post the updated Veritas et Fortitudo (3.6.2)? I can't download it from some reason from the steamdownloader.

Thanks,

Posted: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018, 13:41   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can someone upload Veritas et Fortitude ver 3.6.2? I would be great for those who can't subscribe, thanks

Posted: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018, 17:01   Reply with quote
wonderlust112204 wrote:
Can someone upload Veritas et Fortitude ver 3.6.2? I would be great for those who can't subscribe, thanks

konstantinius123 wrote:
Hi, can someone post the updated Veritas et Fortitudo (3.6.2)? I can't download it from some reason from the steamdownloader.

Thanks,

Here you go: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Hotfix: [[Please login to see this link.]]
vozir wrote:
Hey, thanks for the patience! So do I have to copy paste the steam_api64.dll file as well, or just the other two?

Thanks again

The procedure is quite easy and I don't get why it's not working for you. Let's do it from scratch, clean.
1. Download the game from steam since you are a legit owner.
2. Download only the DLC from the OP
3. Download CreamAPI Crack
4. Extract and put the DLC files in the correct folder /steamapps/common/Europa Universalis IV/dlc
5. Extract the CreamAPI Crack somewhere on your dekstop for example
6. Rename the original steam_api.dll from /steamapps/common/Europa Universalis IV folder to steam_api_o.dll
7. Copy creamapi.ini and steam_api.dll you extracted earlier to /steamapps/common/Europa Universalis IV folder
8. Launch the game, in the launcher you should see all the DLC enabled.

Posted: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018, 20:48   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
props to this guy for keeping this page updated for YEARS

Posted: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018, 21:05   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
tedk28 wrote:

Awesome many thanks!

Posted: Monday, 08 Jan 2018, 19:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
My game keeps crashing or saying my saves aren't compatible.

Situation;

I got the game legally but the DLC is all cracked;

I formatted my PC but saved the savegames of my EU IV (I played on 1.22 I think)

Now when I install the game via Steam I get 1.24 by default. I don't see the 1.24 DLC's in the first post so I just pasted the 1.22 DLC's in the correct folder.

After that I put in the creamAPI in the correct folder and that's it.

I would really like to reuse my savegames instead of having to start over again.

Thanks so much in any case

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 15:13   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
[/quote]Why should we? The latest version of VeF was posted, if you used search or had some patience reading the posts, also... you make videos for a game you don't even own? Dude...

You think i have money for buying game that has new DLCs every 3 months?? Am not sitting on a pile of cash, live in Serbia isnt that good plus i dont have a job with my 14, how can i get money, maybe i dont have time to watch other posts because am everyday in fucking school and i have to study?? And u could say to look in other posts?

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 15:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Kavinter wrote:
Quote:
Why should we? The latest version of VeF was posted, if you used search or had some patience reading the posts, also... you make videos for a game you don't even own? Dude...

You think i have money for buying game that has new DLCs every 3 months?? Am not sitting on a pile of cash, live in Serbia isnt that good plus i dont have a job with my 14, how can i get money, maybe i dont have time to watch other posts because am everyday in fucking school and i have to study?? And u could say to look in other posts?

Check out a site like isthereanydeal dot com and you can find price cuts - actual is at 75% for € 9.99 - and you'll eventually become a legit EU IV owner who has access to the Paradox forum and therefore VeF.
I understand that € 100+ is a nogo for you but a one-time € 10 should be affordable.

tedk28 wrote:
wonderlust112204 wrote:

konstantinius123 wrote:

Thanks,

vozir wrote:

Thanks again

The procedure is quite easy and I don't get why it's not working for you. Let's do it from scratch, clean.
1. Download the game from steam since you are a legit owner.
2. Download only the DLC from the OP
3. Download CreamAPI Crack
4. Extract and put the DLC files in the correct folder /steamapps/common/Europa Universalis IV/dlc
5. Extract the CreamAPI Crack somewhere on your dekstop for example
6. Rename the original steam_api.dll from /steamapps/common/Europa Universalis IV folder to steam_api_o.dll
7. Copy creamapi.ini and steam_api.dll you extracted earlier to /steamapps/common/Europa Universalis IV folder
8. Launch the game, in the launcher you should see all the DLC enabled.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 16:10   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
timeless wrote:
Kavinter wrote:
Quote:

timeless wrote:
Check out a site like isthereanydeal dot com and you can find price cuts - actual is at 75% for € 9.99 - and you'll eventually become a legit EU IV owner who has access to the Paradox forum and therefore VeF.
I understand that € 100+ is a nogo for you but a one-time € 10 should be affordable.

Thanks for that :)

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 16:21   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Satangel wrote:

Situation;

I formatted my PC but saved the savegames of my EU IV (I played on 1.22 I think)

Now when I install the game via Steam I get 1.24 by default. I don't see the 1.24 DLC's in the first post so I just pasted the 1.22 DLC's in the correct folder.

I would really like to reuse my savegames instead of having to start over again.

If you wanted to play your save from 1.22 then you shouldn't update. There is no way for you to play on the old save on the current version. Period.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 17:32   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Crayen wrote:
Satangel wrote:

Situation;

If you wanted to play your save from 1.22 then you shouldn't update. There is no way for you to play on the old save on the current version. Period.

In Steam library right click EU IV, Properties, Beta, choose 1.22.
Update RezMars 1.22 DLC and creamAPI accordingly.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 18:06   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
What's up with Cradle of Civilization? Only its content pack is in the DLC list and I don't have it enabled. Is it coming to the pack for download soon?

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 19:39   Reply with quote
Kavinter wrote:

Since you quoted me, this is not an excuse nor an argument, the base game costs nothing, buy it, then you'll have access to the official mods forum and to the steam workshop, end of story. Just ask politely for something and you shall receive.

You don't have time to watch other posts because you study but you have time to make videos of a game you didn't even buy in the first place, ok you are 14, its normal.

Anyway, be polite, patient and we always help around here, otherwise, learn to read posts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353  Next