It is currently Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018, 16:44

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 6727 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 21:04   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
JAMES903 wrote:
JAMES903 wrote:
hi guys i have the beta2 patch and no cable crack, can i play in multiplayer with a normale cable and a realtone cable??

anyone can help me?

Probably give it a shot it won't hurt anything..

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 21:09   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
urworstknight wrote:
Ok macers give this one a rip [[Please login to see this link.]]

Not working on my legit steam rs2014

Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 21:11   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
really? it worked for me on my mac! the 2 files i have are posted a few posts back.. i also have cherub rock

Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 21:16   Reply with quote
kiefrichards wrote:
really? it worked for me on my mac! the 2 files i have are posted a few posts back.. i also have cherub rock

Sweet now you have both in game and dlc from rs1?

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 21:53   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hey guys. I know the Dredd Foxx Rocksmith Tools would load a song, and you could export the tabs for a song for Rocksmith 2012 .dat files. Is there something that can do that for the Rocksmith 2014 .psarc files?

Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 21:59   Reply with quote
Irisho wrote:
muffbuffer69er wrote:
HAY HAY to all !!! ,, i have finished all the missions finally today ,, if anyone wants me to upload the save game with all the content unlocked i will be more then happy to ,, but i will need some one to tell me what files i need to upload and where they are ,, I'm using to non legit version from here on pc !!, so the skid row one !!!

your profile is uPlay Unlocked ?

savegame is in C:/User/"Name"/AppData/Local/SKIDROW/221680/Storage/
you save is in 2 files "localprofiles.json" "2392314b7e8845d9b732fe0fabdee0f5_prfldb"

Let's rock :p

yes i have all uplay content unlocked ,, and all the rewards from missions ,, so all the songs etc etc ,, inlays cabinets ,

so here it is : [[Please login to see this link.]]
i just uploaded the lot of the file so do with what you want ,, can't help with putting in game or make running ,, sure there is something here in forum on how to transfer save game files !! :8=)

Last edited by muffbuffer69er on Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 23:06   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
kiefrichards wrote:

Funny... I downloaded the file, copied it to a external disc to make a backup and moved it to dlc folder.
Restarted steam, then RS2014 and didn't work.
Replaced the original downloaded file with the external disc copy and worked...
I think OSX maverick is teasing me :S

Thanks urworstknight :D

Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 23:12   Reply with quote
Bass Cowboy wrote:
kiefrichards wrote:

Funny... I downloaded the file, copied it to a external disc to make a backup and moved it to dlc folder.

Np rock out! Sorry don't know anything about macs what's maverick?

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Posted: Friday, 27 Dec 2013, 23:48   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
urworstknight wrote:
Bass Cowboy wrote:
kiefrichards wrote:

Np rock out! Sorry don't know anything about macs what's maverick?

Maverick is the lastest OSX version. 10.9 = Maverick. Its a free upgrade! MS show do the same with windows.

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 02:52   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
muffbuffer69er wrote:

yes i have all uplay content unlocked ,, and all the rewards from missions ,, so all the songs etc etc ,, inlays cabinets ,

so here it is : [[Please login to see this link.]]
i just uploaded the lot of the file so do with what you want ,, can't help with putting in game or make running ,, sure there is something here in forum on how to transfer save game files !! :8=)

Thanks dude you are awesome. I can finally learn to play rocksmith 2012 theme song. I got it working using Rstransfer2.1 on the first page. Thanks again!

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 05:30   Reply with quote
Can somebody with legit rocksmith post what version is listed in options? Also, any way to bypass u play login screen on skid row version?

I unlocked everything in the game but I still have missions remaining (I think they never end) so I'm puzzled how you can some have a save with all missions completed...

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 07:37   Reply with quote
DeathEvil wrote:
Can somebody with legit rocksmith post what version is listed in options? Also, any way to bypass u play login screen on skid row version?

I unlocked everything in the game but I still have missions remaining (I think they never end) so I'm puzzled how you can some have a save with all missions completed...

yes that is right i have all unlocked and still i have missions to do ,, i think you finds its the ai in game to better you as a guitarist !!!

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 12:51   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
JAMES903 wrote:
JAMES903 wrote:
hi guys i have the beta2 patch and no cable crack, can i play in multiplayer with a normale cable and a realtone cable??

anyone can help me?

Yes you can, but it will require some workaround on your part. You will need to install Virtual Audio Cable, enable 2 lines for recording, run 2 instances of Audio repeater (bundled with VAC) to tunnel signal from Realtone cable and Line in to VAC lines, use nocable that works for line in. After that the game will see 2 devices and prompt you to use multiplayer!

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 14:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi guys!
Is there any possibility to play original Rocksmith 2014 with not original DLC songs? I bought Rocksmith 2014 with really good price (about 10 euro), but additional songs are really expensive (If I want all that I need, I will spend about 60 euro). I got [[Please login to see this link.]] <- this pack. But when I put it into my Steam/Common/Rocksmith folder my game doesn't see it. I've tried Skidrow Rocksmith 2014 + DLC's but there were so many crashes, that I though it is better to buy original.
Should I crack my game and try again? Or any other way?
Thank you.

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 14:41   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Davidvia0 wrote:
Hi guys!
Is there any possibility to play original Rocksmith 2014 with not original DLC songs? I bought Rocksmith 2014 with really good price (about 10 euro), but additional songs are really expensive (If I want all that I need, I will spend about 60 euro). I got [[Please login to see this link.]] <- this pack. But when I put it into my Steam/Common/Rocksmith folder my game doesn't see it. I've tried Skidrow Rocksmith 2014 + DLC's but there were so many crashes, that I though it is better to buy original.
Should I crack my game and try again? Or any other way?
Thank you.

Buy the Cherub Rock DLC
Use the guitr tool and then you can add those game to your Legit Rs14

Reply to topic  [ 6727 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193 ... 449  Next