English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 6728 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 18:18   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
phobos2077 wrote:
JAMES903 wrote:
JAMES903 wrote:
hi guys i have the beta2 patch and no cable crack, can i play in multiplayer with a normale cable and a realtone cable??

anyone can help me?

Yes you can, but it will require some workaround on your part. You will need to install Virtual Audio Cable, enable 2 lines for recording, run 2 instances of Audio repeater (bundled with VAC) to tunnel signal from Realtone cable and Line in to VAC lines, use nocable that works for line in. After that the game will see 2 devices and prompt you to use multiplayer!

What is virtual audio cable? its a programm? can you send me a link for a guide? or can you help me pls on how to install??

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 18:42   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Quote:
Buy the Cherub Rock DLC
Use the guitr tool and then you can add those game to your Legit Rs14

Hmm ... I bought this DLC. Where can I find this "guitar tool", you mean in main menu (after choosing profile) i should press "space" button. There are some "tools". Or I just should put all my not original songs directly to DLC folder without doing anything else?

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 19:11   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Is it normal to see Uplay signup after the beta2 patch?
I'm experiencing some lag that I haven't seen before when the note slides from 3rd fret area to 12th after applying the beta2.
Can anyone help me on this?
Thank you!

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 19:32   Reply with quote
Davidvia0 wrote:
Quote:
Buy the Cherub Rock DLC
Use the guitr tool and then you can add those game to your Legit Rs14

Hmm ... I bought this DLC. Where can I find this "guitar tool", you mean in main menu (after choosing profile) i should press "space" button. There are some "tools". Or I just should put all my not original songs directly to DLC folder without doing anything else?
use this I updated all ids to cherub rock [[Please login to see this link.]] for Mac download the m files pc the p files

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 20:40   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Does anyone know what next weeks dlc will be?

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 20:56   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I have been reading through the pages in this thread on Rocksmith 2014, but I'm still very confused about how I should go about putting in the DLC songs.

I tried putting the DLC song files into the "dlc" folder, but the game doesn't read those files. What do I have to do first so that the DLC songs that I had downloaded from torrent would work with the game?

I have an original copy of Rocksmith 2014. So I guess I don't need the crack for the game, but only the crack for the DLC. But is there such a crack just for the DLCs? Also, are there any instructions on how to apply the cracks?

Thanks for any help on this.

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 21:16   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
It works @urworstknight, thank you! Will it work with not original songs from Rocksmith 1? Because in your dropbox you got not all of Rocksmith DLC songs. Can I put those downloaded from the internet, or there should be sth changed to work properly?

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 22:19   Reply with quote
Davidvia0 wrote:
It works @urworstknight, thank you! Will it work with not original songs from Rocksmith 1? Because in your dropbox you got not all of Rocksmith DLC songs. Can I put those downloaded from the internet, or there should be sth changed to work properly?

The customs should be changed and you need the dll patch from smithy anvil, yes the rs1 compatibility files are edited and ready to go

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Posted: Saturday, 28 Dec 2013, 22:20   Reply with quote
rogerfreak wrote:
I have been reading through the pages in this thread on Rocksmith 2014, but I'm still very confused about how I should go about putting in the DLC songs.

I tried putting the DLC song files into the "dlc" folder, but the game doesn't read those files. What do I have to do first so that the DLC songs that I had downloaded from torrent would work with the game?

I have an original copy of Rocksmith 2014. So I guess I don't need the crack for the game, but only the crack for the DLC. But is there such a crack just for the DLCs? Also, are there any instructions on how to apply the cracks?

You must own cherub rock for dlc to work

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Posted: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 01:32   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
urworstknight wrote:
rogerfreak wrote:

Sent from my SCH-S720C

I too own the game, and got Cherub Rock as a preorder bonus. I also have purchased quite a few DLC already. I have run the Rocksmith ToolKit GUI and unpack/ packed using my cherub rock's ID. I have some of the songs I converted, but not 100's like I just did. Zero Metallica, even though I had converted some 9 or 10.

Any ideas?

Posted: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 03:54   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
ShadowVampyre wrote:
urworstknight wrote:
rogerfreak wrote:

Sent from my SCH-S720C

I too own the game, and got Cherub Rock as a preorder bonus. I also have purchased quite a few DLC already. I have run the Rocksmith ToolKit GUI and unpack/ packed using my cherub rock's ID. I have some of the songs I converted, but not 100's like I just did. Zero Metallica, even though I had converted some 9 or 10.

Any ideas?

I had a similar problem with a song that was uploaded. It was renamed similar to this "ozzy-shot in the dark_p (2).psarc". I just renamed without the "(2)" and i worked fine. I not sure that is the problem, but it might help.

Posted: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 10:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
urworstknight wrote:
rogerfreak wrote:

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Is it just owning the cherub rock dlc and then the rest of it will automatically work when I throw in the DLC files into the folder? Or is there any thing else I have to do after owning the cherub rock dlc? Do I need any cracks or tools for it to work?

Posted: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 10:42   Reply with quote
rogerfreak wrote:
urworstknight wrote:
rogerfreak wrote:

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Is it just owning the cherub rock dlc and then the rest of it will automatically work when I throw in the DLC files into the folder? Or is there any thing else I have to do after owning the cherub rock dlc? Do I need any cracks or tools for it to work?

Just own cherub rock no cracks or ini needed for legit copies, if you get them from me the app ids are already changed to cherub rock

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Posted: Sunday, 29 Dec 2013, 17:47   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I got it to work... (sheepishly), I had forgotten to copy my guitartoolkit processed files into the actual RS2014\dlc folder, from my temp location where I process them!

DOH!

Anyhow, what about RS 2012 songs like Jessica, Fat Bottom Girls, etc, that I already own? I purchased the $10 import DLC from RS2012 from Steam when I bought RS 2014, but those DLC are not there.

Any idea what I need to do to get those in there?

Posted: Monday, 30 Dec 2013, 04:44   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
How do I get the custom songs to work? Is their an appid needed for the custom songs?

I have the skidrow.ini for the crack.

I put a song in the DLC folder. The song shows up in the list, a preview of the music plays when I am going to select the song.

After I select the song, the game pauses and never starts.
Thanks!

-- Edit --

masulsa wrote:
How do I get the custom songs to work? Is their an appid needed for the custom songs?

I have the skidrow.ini for the crack.

I put a song in the DLC folder. The song shows up in the list, a preview of the music plays when I am going to select the song.

After I select the song, the game pauses and never starts.
Thanks!

I brought this into my main folder at it works now.

D3DX9_42.dll

Not sure if that was the fix, but it now works.

Reply to topic  [ 6728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194 ... 449  Next