ViciousV821 wrote:
Is there any dlc for today?

Nope on vacation till after the new year

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Thanks!

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 02:28   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
the piratebay patch crashes with "hey joe". Anyone else?

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 02:48   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
@Renincuente
The static.psarc that you posted doesnt works for me...the game crash.
I had to download an old static.psarc file for work fine.

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 20:09   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Every time I close steam, it seems as if I have to copy over the rs1compatibility over again.. unless they are pushing updates every day?

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 20:37   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Legit Rocksmith owners, do you have too problems with connecting to ubisoft via Uplay in the game? Do you know where is the problem?

And different question, is it normal, that when I play with some heavy distortion, there is a weird buzzing sound when I even touch a strings?
Thanks

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 20:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Renincuente wrote:
Please don't quote entire multi-page posts.

ty for ur support Renincuente i have managed to update the game to the update 5 but i have a behringer ucg102 to play rocksmith and i can't find the vendor and the product id when i put hardware id on detail i find this "MEDIA\BUSB_AUDIOADAPTER\7&148E4627&1&ID01"
what do i do plz

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 20:46   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Kemot wrote:
Legit Rocksmith owners, do you have too problems with connecting to ubisoft via Uplay in the game? Do you know where is the problem?

And different question, is it normal, that when I play with some heavy distortion, there is a weird buzzing sound when I even touch a strings?
Thanks

Yup, I've been having that problem for about a week or two. RS1 DLC disappeared, and it's not reappearing after copying it back into the folder..

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 21:31   Reply with quote
javieracdc wrote:
@Renincuente
The static.psarc that you posted doesnt works for me...the game crash.
I had to download an old static.psarc file for work fine.

Well, that file is the right one for the most current version of RS2014 for PC , there's no doubt about it. If you have problems with it it may be due to :
a) You are not in the Update 5 version, or if you supposedly are , something was not right in your updates sequence and other files may be outdated
b) You are on Mac. If that is the case you sould use [[Please login to see this link.]] instead (But be aware that it is for the latest version as well. You may have problems if you haven't updated to 5- and BTW all the other links I posted are supposed to be for the PC version of the game -using them on Mac should give problems-. Unfortunatelly I really have not track of the Mac Updates)

ahmed-max wrote:
ty for ur support Renincuente i have managed to update the game to the update 5 but i have a behringer ucg102 to play rocksmith and i can't find the vendor and the product id when i put hardware id on detail i find this "MEDIA\BUSB_AUDIOADAPTER\7&148E4627&1&ID01"
what do i do plz

If you have indeed a legit Behringer ucg102 AND are usig the behringer drivers, this device is treated by Windows as a line-in input so you have to use 0x0 as the value for both VID and PID in the phobos2011's no-crack-fix .ini file. Alternatively, the no-cable-fix posted in page 1 should work for it, and that one doesn't need any additional setup . As long as the cable is properly configured in control panel (just as the RocksmithConfiguration.pdf shows) and is the only enabled input device in the "recording" section (and also the default output is the only enabled device in the "playback" section), there shouldn't be problems

- Updates for skidrow version (up to v7) and how to config the no-cable-fix

- How to get the offsets for no-cable fix using the HxD hex editor (look at the end of the post)

- For Steam Users: [[Please login to see this link.]] and for MAC version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3fiib0xcr8i15s/rs1compatibilitydlc_m.psarc. for unlocking RS1 DLCs (corresponds to Update 7 for both cases !).-by urworstknight

- All released DLCs: [[Please login to see this link.]]

- Rocksmith 2014 symbols:http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/rocksmith/website/guides/Notehead-tail%20guide.pdf. - Official doc by Ubisoft.

Last edited by Renincuente on Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Wednesday, 01 Jan 2014, 21:55   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Renincuente wrote:
If you have indeed a legit Behringer ucg102 AND are usig the behringer drivers), this device is treated as a line-in input for Windows so you have to use 0x0 as the value for both VID and PID in the phobos2011's no-crack-fix .ini file. Alternatively, the no-cable-fix posted in page 1 should work for it, and that one doesn't need any additional setup . As long as the cable is properly configured in control panel (just as the RocksmithConfiguration.pdf shows) and is the only enabled input device in the "recording" section (and also the default output is the only enabled device in the "playback" section), there shouldn't be problems

ok ty i wanted yes i have legit version of ucg 102 but 0x0 didn't work oh well i'm stuck with the other crack :p
(btw i wanted this so i can still use my mic while playin but np i'll manage :p )

Posted: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 10:26   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
lolreconlol wrote:
Kemot wrote:

Thanks

Yup, I've been having that problem for about a week or two. RS1 DLC disappeared, and it's not reappearing after copying it back into the folder..

but I have different problem, haven't I ? :)

Edit: I figured out the DLC problem.. But I still have a problem with that buzzing sound while I touch the strings. (guitar is ok) and real tone cable too..

Posted: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 15:28   Reply with quote
So.. I've got a new guitar today :D

It's the one on the right (Ibanez RGD320)
the one on the left is my main guitar (BC Rich Warlock Bronze BS)

And it has a tremolo (whammy) and locking nuts on the headstock and stuff

I was completely confused on how to tune this thing (especially with rocksmith), and I've read that guitars like this can only have 1 tuning because if you retune, you'd change tuning on all strings making them untuned again..

So I wonder.. I just need the most basic tunings for my music.. E Standard and Drop D (only changing 1 string) Would this be possible without fucking up every tuning?

Posted: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 15:44   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Themperror wrote:
So.. I've got a new guitar today :D

It's the one on the right (Ibanez RGD320)
the one on the left is my main guitar (BC Rich Warlock Bronze BS)

And it has a tremolo (whammy) and locking nuts on the headstock and stuff

I was completely confused on how to tune this thing (especially with rocksmith), and I've read that guitars like this can only have 1 tuning because if you retune, you'd change tuning on all strings making them untuned again..

So I wonder.. I just need the most basic tunings for my music.. E Standard and Drop D (only changing 1 string) Would this be possible without fucking up every tuning?

Same issue here :D No you can't.

Its called a Floyd Rose guitar, it is made like that so you can use your whammy bar in both directions up and down.

Mine is D tuned but I'm gonna tune it to E, but I noticed something that you can make it D tuned and get a capo ([[Please login to see this link.]]) and using it you can use an Eb tuning and E.

The only downside is when rocksmith tells you to play the first fret you should play the second or third accordingly (1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 3 etc....)

PS : If you change 1 string the rest will change, if you manage however to Drop tune it you will have your 1st string tightened.
If you know how to adjust it from the back of your guitar (requires some technical skills) the issue can be resolved with a termolo or something like that

Last edited by Blink123123 on Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 15:47   Reply with quote
Blink123123 wrote:

Its called a Floyd Rose guitar, it is made like that so you can use your whammy bar in both directions up and down.

Mine is D tuned but I'm gonna tune it to E, but I noticed something that you can make it D tuned and get a capo ([[Please login to see this link.]]) and using it you can use an Eb tuning and E.

The only downside is when rocksmith tells you to play the first fret you should play the second or third accordingly (1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 3 etc....)

Yeah I read something like that.. BUT I heard you can lock the bridge into Dive-Mode which allows this? but then you can only whammy up I believe..

Posted: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 15:51   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Themperror wrote:
Blink123123 wrote:

Yeah I read something like that.. BUT I heard you can lock the bridge into Dive-Mode which allows this? but then you can only whammy up I believe..

Well I'm no expert too, I just bought a Floyd Rose guitar and I'm sending it to a technician this saturday and I was planning to ask him about these things. I'll report back to you if you want.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196 ... 443  Next