Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 19 Apr 2018, 18:26

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Friday, 03 Jan 2014, 19:56   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Baaah, same questions over and over again. It's nice to help community but this really starts to bug me off. If you dont want to read all 200 pages try to read at least last 10 pages. With a pretty big probability your answer is there, and you might even learn something useful about DLC and game/patches/CDLC's along the way that wont harm you.

Posted: Friday, 03 Jan 2014, 20:13   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
The best questions are those like "I won't check 200 pages for the answer"... ok, not even the last 10 pages, how about READING THE FIRST POST ON PAGE 1??

Posted: Friday, 03 Jan 2014, 20:21   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Quote:
I did everything. Used the transfer tool, transfered the profile over but when i launch the game there is only the profile i made before the transfer. Is there anything that i missed?

with these steps the transfer usually works:

Extract 221680 - SKIDROW folder on desktop.
Now you can start.
You have to launch RStransfer_2.1 as administrator.
Follow the steps, so if the tool ask some informations about your system 64 bit or 32 bit, just write the correct information.
Also, when the tool ask you what kind of profile do you wanna transfer, choose always skidrow option.
Now, when the tool ask you the directory, i just copy manually the directory so in my case C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\221680\Storage
The tool ask you to insert the SOURCE directory, so now you have to give him the directory of the 221680 - SKIDROW (extract this archive) on desktop:
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\226180\Storage
Once you have done this, the tool will convert the profile and create a backup of your old profile also inside C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\221680\Storage.

Posted: Friday, 03 Jan 2014, 22:36   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
zerocool999 wrote:
Quote:
I did everything. Used the transfer tool, transfered the profile over but when i launch the game there is only the profile i made before the transfer. Is there anything that i missed?

with these steps the transfer usually works:

Extract 221680 - SKIDROW folder on desktop.
Now you can start.
You have to launch RStransfer_2.1 as administrator.
Follow the steps, so if the tool ask some informations about your system 64 bit or 32 bit, just write the correct information.
Also, when the tool ask you what kind of profile do you wanna transfer, choose always skidrow option.
Now, when the tool ask you the directory, i just copy manually the directory so in my case C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\221680\Storage
The tool ask you to insert the SOURCE directory, so now you have to give him the directory of the 221680 - SKIDROW (extract this archive) on desktop:
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\226180\Storage
Once you have done this, the tool will convert the profile and create a backup of your old profile also inside C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\221680\Storage.

I did everything originally except manually copying the directory folder. Once i did that it worked perfectly. Thanks alot.

Posted: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 06:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the hard work! A quick question: Is there way to make Riff Repeater in RS2014 work like Riff Repeater in RS1 that stops until you hit the note and then continues? Even the slowest speed is too fast for me and I'd like to go note by note.

Thanks a lot,

ericf

Posted: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 09:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Does anybody want the theme of rocksmith 2014 offered as an achievement by ubisoft. i unlocked it today and they provided me with multiple desktop wallpapers.. if any one wants will post it for u guys.

Posted: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 09:59   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
xin-aku wrote:
Does anybody want the theme of rocksmith 2014 offered as an achievement by ubisoft. i unlocked it today and they provided me with multiple desktop wallpapers.. if any one wants will post it for u guys.

Sure man, if you upload it we'll see if it's any good :)

Posted: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 16:04   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
This game is so frustrating. A bunch of custom DLC songs just come and go, sometimes they are there after a reboot, then they're gone and never come back..

Posted: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 17:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
epicaleric wrote:
xin-aku wrote:

Sure man, if you upload it we'll see if it's any good :)

here u go..

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 04 Jan 2014, 17:28   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
lolreconlol wrote:
This game is so frustrating. A bunch of custom DLC songs just come and go, sometimes they are there after a reboot, then they're gone and never come back..

Must be a Mac problem, do you have a ton of custom songs? If so try waiting longer before going into learn a song

Sent from my SCH-S720C

Posted: Sunday, 05 Jan 2014, 04:39   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Hey all, I'm back :)

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I broke my elbow and was out of things for a while until I got better. Well, I got better ! Long story short, managed to play the guitar today with little annoyance in the hand, and it greatly lifted my spirits !

Glad to see there's no moaning about how this thread has been abandoned by the OP or anything. Internet is maturing it seems.

Since I'm back, I'd like to update the first page, but I'll need the help of people who've been keeping tabs on what's been happening :

- What update are we on now ? My version on Steam has changed greatly, with uPlay now integrated instead of being a separate launcher.
- Wikipedia shows that the Muse pack is the latest pack. From what I see only that and the Disturbed (\m/) pack are missing from page 1, is that correct ?
- I saw 3 pages back that a 100% profile has been uploaded. Will PM the uploader and ask if I can add it to the 1st page.
- Anything else that you feel should be added to the first page ?

Posted: Sunday, 05 Jan 2014, 06:10   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
OMG Alex! Thank god you are back and good that you are okay.

I know there are people with page numbers for each major updates, but I will try my best to summarize

1. they released update 4 then beta 1 and 2 then made it official at the end. There are some confusion since someone kindly added the beta 1 and 2 together, and we ended up calling it update 5.
2. using small patches gives you error because it doesn't update this one particular file during the patch. -static file-
3. muse is the latest

good luck!!

Posted: Sunday, 05 Jan 2014, 06:52   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Alex to see the last pack just go there.
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 05 Jan 2014, 07:51   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
sounghyogi wrote:
OMG Alex! Thank god you are back and good that you are okay.

I know there are people with page numbers for each major updates, but I will try my best to summarize

1. they released update 4 then beta 1 and 2 then made it official at the end. There are some confusion since someone kindly added the beta 1 and 2 together, and we ended up calling it update 5.
2. using small patches gives you error because it doesn't update this one particular file during the patch. -static file-
3. muse is the latest

good luck!!

can someone make it all in one pack torrent ? with updated game and all offical dlcs ?

Posted: Sunday, 05 Jan 2014, 14:40   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey guys, I'm running my guitar through line-in and am able to make really good hi-gain presets in Amplitube and Guitar Rig but in Rocksmith, hi-gain sounds way too overdriven, thin and noisy.
Has anyone been able to get really good distortion sounds out of Rocksmith through line-in, and if yes, how?

Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198 ... 443  Next