Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Friday, 20 Apr 2018, 23:09

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Rocksmith 2014   
Posted: Thursday, 11 Jan 2018, 17:20   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
kdobbs73 wrote:
Night2767 wrote:
Check again. All the songs are supposed to be up.

I just posted them on both sites and on Mediafire. I've been sick the past few days and haven't had a chance to see if all the songs downloaded until today. Sorry about the delay.
The Paramore DLC Pack is up and ready!

Thank you kdobbs73 for all of your work with DLCs!

Hope you feel better soon.

Posted: Thursday, 11 Jan 2018, 17:25   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
kdobbs73 wrote:
Night2767 wrote:
Check again. All the songs are supposed to be up.

I just posted them on both sites and on Mediafire. I've been sick the past few days and haven't had a chance to see if all the songs downloaded until today. Sorry about the delay.
The Paramore DLC Pack is up and ready!

Don't be sorry, man. You're providing a free service. Thank you for everything you do.

Posted: Thursday, 11 Jan 2018, 18:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Appreciate the upload and hope you feel better.

Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 00:49   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Huge thanks to this community and feel better!

Can I ask a HUGE favor (more of a suggestion)? Name the folders exactly as the pack calls out, say here: [[Please login to see this link.]]?

I'm trying to automate some processes with Hazel (Mac app) and this could save me a lot of time if each pack is consistently named. For example, this week would just be `Paramore` (drop `Pack` if it's just an artist's name), but future packs might be similar to `Alice in Chains II` or `Variety Pack XI`. Feel free to underscore or dash any spaces, as I can RegEx replace those no problemo. Prefixing with `RS2014[ _ | - ]` would also be huge flag in my process.

Thanks in advance!

Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 16:03   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
trickydicky wrote:
Huge thanks to this community and feel better!

Can I ask a HUGE favor (more of a suggestion)? Name the folders exactly as the pack calls out, say here: [[Please login to see this link.]]?

I'm trying to automate some processes with Hazel (Mac app) and this could save me a lot of time if each pack is consistently named. For example, this week would just be `Paramore` (drop `Pack` if it's just an artist's name), but future packs might be similar to `Alice in Chains II` or `Variety Pack XI`. Feel free to underscore or dash any spaces, as I can RegEx replace those no problemo. Prefixing with `RS2014[ _ | - ]` would also be huge flag in my process.

Thanks in advance!

I believe the current naming scheme is to hopefully keep the files from being flagged and marked for deletion. Naming the file "Paramore" would be a big red flag to the hosting sites.

Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 17:42   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
The song Jeremy dissapear of my songlist and I don´t think it's the only one... :( Does anyone know what is the total number of songs to date? my game count 1018

Posted: Saturday, 13 Jan 2018, 01:42   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
jositomaj wrote:
The song Jeremy dissapear of my songlist and I don´t think it's the only one... :( Does anyone know what is the total number of songs to date? my game count 1018

Total count of songs is 1168

RS DLC Checker - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Rocksmith is Love, Rocksmith is Life

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 18:49   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey, I'm a little bit lost here, can anyone give me the link of an updated Rocksmith 2014 Remastered? I can't buy the game right now and there's over 400 pages on this thread and I don't know english that much

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 23:15   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Here is the current status of Rocksmith

The latest CRACKED version of the game is the Update 7 (v165.260519)
About two years later (october 2016) Ubisoft released a Remastered edition of the game which includes new features and bug fixes
Rocksmith 2014 REMASTERED was never cracked ever since. You MUST buy the REMASTERED edition on [[Please login to see this link.]] to play it or stick with Update 7 (v165.260519) for cracked users
You can download the No-Fuss version release by bobbintb or look in my signature's link for Rocksmith 2014 Update 7 (v165.260519)
Do not download the Remastered edition I have posted unless you are planning to crack it or to have the latest game files for some reason

Each tuesday, they release new DLC that comes as song pack of 3 to 5 songs which are kindly uploaded by kdobbs73 and the community
These songs are compatible with Rocksmith 2014 REMASTERED AND the Update 7 (v165.260519) for now as far I know

• For legit (Steam) users: Each DLC have a unique AppID, but kdobbs73 change their AppID to match with Cherub Rock ID (248750) so you MUST own Cherub Rock on Steam to play DLCs. Then put the files inside the dlc folder in your game directory which should be there C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rocksmith2014
  • For cracked users: Just put the files inside the dlc folder in your game directory

This might be useful too --> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63705&p=1609557#p1609557

Also, you can port every song from the first Rocksmith base game and the first Rocksmith DLCs to Rocksmith 2014 with rs1compatibilitydlc_p/m.psarc and rs1compatibilitydisc_p/m.psarc for [[Please login to see this link.]] and [[Please login to see this link.]]
You also have to place them inside the dlc folder in your game directory
For legit (Steam) users: If the game is updating or if Steam verify integrity of game files, you might have to reapply rs1compatibilitydlc_p/m.psarc because it will overwrite it and the game won't display the songs

The current song count as for Paramore Song Pack (2018/01/09) is 1168 if you have unlocked every song. Your song count might vary between 1158 and 1168 depending on how many song you have unlocked. Use BadaBing's excel sheet to view Rocksmith setlist (just above my post)

If you don't have a Real Tone Cable, there are few no cable crack solution floating around including one in my signature's link
Just make sure you've properly configure your sound card or any audio input correctly and change Win32UltraLowLatencyMode to 0 inside Rocksmith.ini file
More info here --> viewtopic.php?p=881751#p881751

Feel free to ask any question if anything isn't clear

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 00:27   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thanks man, helped me a lot ::D

Posted: Monday, 15 Jan 2018, 05:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
This is why I love this community! Everyone here is polite and helpful to those who need assistance on our beloved Rocksmith! Keep up your wonderful ways and rock on!!!

Rocklahoma 2018!!!! can't wait to see @Godsmack (20 yr anniversary of the release of debut album)

Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 19:17   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Start - $90.44 / Pack - $11.99 / Left - $78.45
***UPDATE*** We got in a $5 and $1 donation so the total is now $84.45!!!! Thank you for your help with the RS2014 DLC!!!
***UPDATE 2*** We got a Bitcoin donation for around $10 so the total is now $94.45!!! Thank you for your help with the DLC!!!!

Here is your Green Day 3 DLC Pack!!!!!!!!!!

Here is THE PLACE for ALL the DLC! [[Please login to see this link.]] AND [[Please login to see this link.]]

Mediafire - [[Please login to see this link.]]

All the files have been "Cherub Rock"ed and ready to play!

If YOU would like to donate and help bring the NEW DLC each week, here are some options:

Paypal - lisam69420@gmail.com (send to "Friends & Family" or they will take out a FEE) and say in notes "For RSDLC"

Google Wallet = Send donations to kdobbs74@gmail.com (NOT kdobbs73) and say in notes "For RSDLC"

I also have Venmo and Dwolla accounts to so please PM me for details.

If you have Cryptocurrency, please PM me for wallet details.

All donations will be added to the Steam Wallet for RS2014 DLC ONLY! When a donation comes, I will update the total on the last posted DLC so everyone will know how much is there.

See ya next week with a BRAND NEW DLC Pack!

Last edited by kdobbs73 on Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 22:34, edited 4 times in total.

Posted: Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018, 19:33   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
A while ago I've made a little tool to help me with finding out which DLCs am I missing. It loads the list from UBI site, getting the songs from the XML on the site.

Spoiler
It was kind of a project to learn the JavaFX for me, so it's just a single purpose tool.

I've also wanted to add some file organization tab with filetree and batch moving/renaming, but since CFSM can do that, it's no longer necessary.
Only thing I would like would be Artist folders for artists with more than one song, and Pack folders for rest, it isn't hard to do, but I don't have time for that now.

I'm probably not going to have time to update this, so I'm just gonna post it as is.

There are some instructions in help section. You just need to export your DLC from CFSM as HTML, load it into the tool and press update table.
Colors are Green - Have, Red - Don't have, Blue - Custom, Yellow - Stupid UBI Website (for example Plug in Baby has switched artist and title)

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 02:05   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
kdobbs73 wrote:
Start - $56.76 / Pack - $11.99 / Left - $44.77
***UPDATE*** We got in a donation for $3.39 just now so the total is $48.16!!! Thank you for your help with the new DLC!

Here is your Alice In Chains 2 DLC Pack!!!!!!!!!!

Here is THE PLACE for ALL the DLC! [[Please login to see this link.]]

If YOU would like to donate and help bring the NEW DLC each week, here are some options:

Paypal - lisam69420@gmail.com (send to "Friends & Family" or they will take out a FEE) and say in notes "For RSDLC"

Google Wallet = Send donations to kdobbs74@gmail.com (NOT kdobbs73) and say in notes "For RSDLC"

If you have Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, or any other crypto, please PM me for wallet details.

All donations will be added to the Steam Wallet for RS2014 DLC ONLY! When a donation comes, I will update the total on the last posted DLC so everyone will know how much is there.

Just to let everyone know, I will be updating the main DLC site (doublebtc.us) during the holiday break of DLC. The site might be up and down while I redo the whole site. I wont start until the last DLC of 2017 so everyone has a chance to get it. I have a lot of cool ideas for it but I just have to get off my lazy ass and do it. :ROFL:

The files are no longer there, and the mediafire page containing all dlc only has the first pack. Does anyone have a back up? Pretty please?

Posted: Wednesday, 17 Jan 2018, 15:30   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
JoGo_ wrote:
kdobbs73 wrote:
Start - $56.76 / Pack - $11.99 / Left - $44.77
***UPDATE*** We got in a donation for $3.39 just now so the total is $48.16!!! Thank you for your help with the new DLC!

Here is your Alice In Chains 2 DLC Pack!!!!!!!!!!

Here is THE PLACE for ALL the DLC! [[Please login to see this link.]]

If you have Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, or any other crypto, please PM me for wallet details.

Just to let everyone know, I will be updating the main DLC site (doublebtc.us) during the holiday break of DLC. The site might be up and down while I redo the whole site. I wont start until the last DLC of 2017 so everyone has a chance to get it. I have a lot of cool ideas for it but I just have to get off my lazy ass and do it. :ROFL:

The files are no longer there, and the mediafire page containing all dlc only has the first pack. Does anyone have a back up? Pretty please?

Try here - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6639 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437 ... 443  Next