Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Monday, 16 Jul 2018, 13:50

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 8751 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Assetto Corsa [VR Optional, Vive/Rift]   
Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:19   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Kornos wrote:
Probably .kn5 is v0.2 and other files are v0.1. I checked skin from v0.3 and appear that just changed the mapping of the body (so skins are now a litle bit different). But i think they don't changed something about the physic wich is (for me) perfect.

Also the car will be released for free when beta will be finished (not sure about that) and if people want the car, they just have to donate 1€ or less and you get the car.

My V0.1 .kn5 is the exact size and same date as yours.

Yours only has one skin, the VRC has Alonso and Hamilton versions.

No big deal, I'll thank you for the upload and the effort since I don't think the other guy will LOL.

They want $3 U.S. Has the Euro gone up that much? j/k

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:21   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
:ROFL: you'r right they want $3.00 USD / 2.47€ for the car.

Last edited by Kornos on Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:42, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:29   Reply with quote
Kornos wrote:
:ROFL: you'r right they want $3.00 USD / 2.47€ for the car.

This just in: The V 0.2 has the mid season Viking Horn winglets on the engine cover.

I'm sure it's much faster ;-)

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:37   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi guys! I've joined this forum a month ago and I would like to thank you for the awesome content you share everyday.

I have a problem with my game: first off, I have the legit version of Assetto Corsa bought on Steam. I downloaded CreamAPI and it worked flawlessly, all the DLCs have been unlocked instantly but when I launch, for example a practice session, the screen with "loading" in the middle comes up, then after 5 seconds or so it goes back to the main menu. After 5 more seconds it returns to the second loading screen with text on the bottom and it loads the session. Also, when I want to quit I click the quit button but the game becomes unresponsive and after 8-10 seconds it finally decides to go back to the main menu.
It's so frustrating, it happens every time, no matter how many times I restart the PC or the game!

Now, I don't know why it is keep doing that because when I had the cracked version installed a couple of months ago, it was all smooth, no unresponsive stuff or going back through menus. Would you guys please help me? :(
Thank you

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:43   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Ok, because i'm a very kind guy i buyed the v0.3, so enjoy and why not say thanks :wink:

(2007) McLaren Mercedes MP4-22 v0.3 by vrc-modding-team
=> [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 00:59   Reply with quote
Kornos wrote:
Ok, because i'm a very kind guy i buyed the v0.3, so enjoy and why not say thanks :wink:

Thanks a lot, you really shouldn't have :-)

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 01:04   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Many thanks Kornos !!! :YAHOO: :mrgreen:

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 01:20   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Is anyone playing online? I see no one on Tunngle.
How can we play Online??

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 02:19   Reply with quote
San72 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi guys! I've joined this forum a month ago and I would like to thank you for the awesome content you share everyday.

I have a problem with my game: first off, I have the legit version of Assetto Corsa bought on Steam. I downloaded CreamAPI and it worked flawlessly, all the DLCs have been unlocked instantly but when I launch, for example a practice session, the screen with "loading" in the middle comes up, then after 5 seconds or so it goes back to the main menu. After 5 more seconds it returns to the second loading screen with text on the bottom and it loads the session. Also, when I want to quit I click the quit button but the game becomes unresponsive and after 8-10 seconds it finally decides to go back to the main menu.
It's so frustrating, it happens every time, no matter how many times I restart the PC or the game!

Now, I don't know why it is keep doing that because when I had the cracked version installed a couple of months ago, it was all smooth, no unresponsive stuff or going back through menus. Would you guys please help me? :(
Thank you

1. Welcome to CS RIN RU

2. Sorry I have no answer to why CreamAPI isn't working properly on your side, but its most likely related to the CreamAPI you are using right now so hopefully someone will be able to enlighten you with the right answer for that with the v1.16.3.

But try to delete the Assetto Corsa Configuration folder inside your Documents Folder and try to run the game again. This might fix your problem.

3. If you are trying to launch the game via the official launcher (new one on v1.16.3) it is most likely due to the number of mods you have installed the launcher is detecting. Many legit players already reported the issue to Kunos so hopefully the next update(s) to come will have that fixed. For now your options to bypass the slow launcher bug are the following...

A. Use Content Manager instead of the launcher.
B. Use Content Manager to disable mods you rarely use without removing them and use the official AC Launcher.

This is really unavoidable at the time being since the launcher was totally remade from scratch to decrease the loading time during start-up and apparently it is only normal to encounter bugs along the way. So yes, wait for the next updates to come to fix the slow down issue of the launcher and use the workarounds mentioned on (number 3) for now.

My PSO2 Characters - セイバー (Saber), ダージリン (Darjeeling), ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foalan)

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 04:48   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Kornos wrote:

thanks man ::)

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 05:37   Reply with quote
Thanks Kornos :THUMBS UP:

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 08:06   Reply with quote
Wow Kornos, appreciate that!

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 08:57   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Thanks for the sharing again Kornos

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 09:43   Reply with quote
Thank you very much for sharing Kornos. Cheers!

My PSO2 Characters - セイバー (Saber), ダージリン (Darjeeling), ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foalan)

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 09:46   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Kornos wrote:
@Kadoogan Don't know if wicked_girl can share the new update. If i remember right she didn't buy the RSS Pack, she only found a link for the cars.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. Well let's hope she will find the update too at some point. :D

I would buy the damn mod if it's prizing would be more sensible. The current prize for unlicenced cars is laughable and frankly quite greedy imo.

Reply to topic  [ 8751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461 ... 584  Next