Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Tuesday, 19 Jun 2018, 22:50

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 4435 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Crusader Kings II   
Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 06:49   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
mikohab wrote:
Is there any way to use pirated DLC when I have a legitimate copy of CKII on Steam?

lordemort13 wrote:
Hi, I bought CK2 but have no DLCs. I downloaded the DLCs from this page and copy pasted them to the dlc folder in the steamapps location, but "dlc71" was corrupted but everything else was pasted. I then copied the steamapi and creamapi from the creamAPI crack but when I started the game the DLCs weren't activated.

Read the first page of this forum, running pirated DLCs on a legit game is literally the first question that's answered.

Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 12:58   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Any news from CK2plus or HIP?

Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 16:26   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
LuisCellung wrote:

Both still are at 2.8.1.1

Posted: Monday, 21 May 2018, 20:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Apparently there is a Coat of Arms DLC exclusive to people who went to PDXCON ([[Please login to see this link.]]). Anyone have it?

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 11:50   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Asher_Augustus wrote:
LuisCellung wrote:

are both compatible with 2.8.2?

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 12:40   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
LuisCellung wrote:
Asher_Augustus wrote:
LuisCellung wrote:

are both compatible with 2.8.2?

In paradox forums,
CK2+: Specifically mentions don't update to 2.8.2 and rollback to 2.8.1.1 if you've already updated.
HIP: People say it crashes on 2.8.2 and the last version available says its for 2.8.1.1

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 17:30   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Asher_Augustus wrote:
In paradox forums,
CK2+: Specifically mentions don't update to 2.8.2 and rollback to 2.8.1.1 if you've already updated.
HIP: People say it crashes on 2.8.2 and the last version available says its for 2.8.1.1

Oh that kind of bummer. i guess just have to wait until compatible version out. Thanks for the info.

Edit:

I also have problem with 2.8.2. As muslim i cant attack another county that was held by count/bey using muslim special CB(the one where u spend piety). For example as Emir of Basra i am able to attack khoziztan(sp?) from Emir of Ferghana(sp?) but the moment he give that county to his courtier, i was no longer able to attack the county. It also true for several county that was directly border my realm, like Ilam which also unable to be attacked the moment its Emir give it to courtier, and some cant be attacked from the start like al nadjaf which is belong to caliph abbasid but held by minor bey/count. Is it a bug? or working as intended?

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 17:37   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
In case anyone is wondering, the CreamAPI and DLC seem to be working on 2.8.2.1 even though they are outdated.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 17:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
So i got the Ck2 for free downloaded DLC here and game is working normally. but should the DLC appear on my steam page or not?

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 18:49   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Flayer wrote:
So i got the Ck2 for free downloaded DLC here and game is working normally. but should the DLC appear on my steam page or not?
Only DLC you own on Steam appears on your page.

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 20:55   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
buitriduc wrote:
:mad:
10asd wrote:
He always does. It just takes him a while due to work, so he usually posts them a couple hours later from now in the evening. Otherwise he'll certainly do it during the weekend.
No he doesn't. It's been 50 years now and no update at all, just like HoI4. Is he still active? Someone remind him pls.
Yes quite right! How dare Rez have a job, friends, family, a real life, and similarly unimportant stuff that prevents him from having a chance to update these games for the impatient ingrates amongst us. Someone should definitely remind him that he must always drop everything he's doing to update these games the very moment they are released. Anything less is simply unacceptable! And the 36,944 people I've talked to about this all agree with me.

Btw, exaggerating is fun isn't it!

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 21:50   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
can I play Multiplayer with DLC I don't own?

Posted: Tuesday, 22 May 2018, 22:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
ASDF.QWERTY wrote:
Flayer wrote:
Only DLC you own on Steam appears on your page.

Ah, okay thanks. also do steam update the pirated DLC automatically or do i have to download new dlc update from here?
sorry for these stupid questions.

Posted: Wednesday, 23 May 2018, 04:11   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
You have to download the pirated & updated DLC here.

Posted: Thursday, 24 May 2018, 07:14   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Hi GeoDuck,

Sorry for my late reply; work intervened and I wasn't able to get back to the game until today. It's working on 2.8.2.1! The problem was the CKII folder in Documents! Once I deleted it and allowed the game to create a new one, it loaded a new game up from the screen where you choose all the game rules without crashing halfway through the load. It must have been some settings file in that Documents folder which was causing the game to crash during the transition to the starting map after the changes made by the 2.8.2 patch. I don't know what else it could be. So lesson to everyone, when you upgrade your game, it might be best to clean out your CKII folder in Documents if you run into odd crashes in odd places.

Thanks so much for your help GeoDuck and continuing to roll out the new upgrades as they come!

Reply to topic  [ 4435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293 ... 296  Next