English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: How to crack Steam   
Posted: Wednesday, 23 Aug 2017, 20:46   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
^^Definitely not, sorry.

Posted: Thursday, 24 Aug 2017, 05:33   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Sorry for being retarded, but what exactly does this do? I'm really confused as to what this does to crack Steam.

Posted: Thursday, 24 Aug 2017, 10:35   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
It's pretty clear what it does if you have the patience and dedication to read the thread.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Thursday, 24 Aug 2017, 11:31   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
It still works? After 3 years?

Posted: Thursday, 24 Aug 2017, 17:36   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Anyone can help me with this?
i opened the vcf file with SFSfix, and added payday2 id to second and 7 days to die id in third place, it says patched, i opened steam and nothind changed there. :(

Posted: Friday, 25 Aug 2017, 04:40   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
^^Do you actually own PAYDAY 2 legit? Also, are you using the old December 2016 steam build which is the last this trick works on?

Posted: Friday, 25 Aug 2017, 05:11   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Rui wrote:
It's pretty clear what it does if you have the patience and dedication to read the thread.

Thanks for being helpful, egomaniac.

Posted: Friday, 25 Aug 2017, 06:07   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
^^Warning issued for insulting a another forum (and even a staff) member. Btw, being lazy as f*** is nothing someone can be actually proud of, just saying.

Posted: Friday, 25 Aug 2017, 08:12   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Christsnatcher wrote:
^^Do you actually own PAYDAY 2 legit? Also, are you using the old December 2016 steam build which is the last this trick works on?

Yes i own Payday 2 from a giveaway. Oh, thanks for the info, found that old Steam u saying. Now will try like there is written. :THUMBS UP:

EDIT:
And it not works :(
Any solutions?
I downloaded that rollback Steam version posted, Patched the vdf file, got 7 Days To Die in my inventory to...
But cause the steam was old, was not able to start te game.
readed that i need to delete everything except Steam and uninstall exe, and some folders listed. I done that to, but now the game still in my list, bit no Play button only Purchase... :(

Posted: Friday, 25 Aug 2017, 08:19   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Christsnatcher wrote:
^^Warning issued for insulting a another forum (and even a staff) member. Btw, being lazy as f*** is nothing someone can be actually proud of, just saying.

He said himself that he was a retard, so his reply doesn't really surprise me.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 25 Aug 2017, 12:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Yeah I said I'm retarded, can you just pretend I have autism or down syndrome? So, Oh great one, our lord and savior, can you PLEASE tell me what this actually does? I've read the op and I downloaded the file and hit patch but nothing happened.
Oh and PS by the way, if I had understood what this did, I wouldn't have asked. I thought forums were made to answer questions, not to just encourage re-reading something you didn't understand the first time.

Posted: Friday, 25 Aug 2017, 16:38   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
@sedative
It's absolutely possible that the old steam client does no longer work, in that case it's game over.

@itslitboi
This topic is nothing about rocket science. If you really don't understand the basics explained here I can only assume that you skipped every second post while reading the thread. It's not possible to explain the purpose of those tools than it has been done already.

Posted: Friday, 25 Aug 2017, 17:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Christsnatcher wrote:
@sedative
It's absolutely possible that the old steam client does no longer work, in that case it's game over.

I hope someone will find a workaround. :(

Posted: Saturday, 26 Aug 2017, 15:46   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
sedative wrote:
Christsnatcher wrote:
@sedative

It's still working. But if game gives you some kind of Steam Error then use GLR.

Posted: Saturday, 26 Aug 2017, 17:42   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
BladeRX wrote:
sedative wrote:
Christsnatcher wrote:
@sedative

It's still working. But if game gives you some kind of Steam Error then use GLR.

And what ia GLR? :o
It not gives error, u see on the picture, there is Purchase button and not Play one... :S

EDIT2:
What ever i try not working :S
going till deleting all except some folrders and steam and uninstall exe, till now there is PLAY button at 7DTD , but vhen i press PLAY it says game executable missing and beside Play button these texts: #STEAM
#steam_de
, and every time downloads only a few mb-s :S and when i do this and update steam, there is a purchase button only :S
So ur im dumb for it, or it not works with this game :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1036 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next