It is currently Friday, 20 Jul 2018, 05:55

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1054 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: How to crack Steam   
Posted: Sunday, 27 Aug 2017, 22:27   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
sedative wrote:
And what ia GLR? :o
It not gives error, u see on the picture, there is Purchase button and not Play one... :S

EDIT2:
What ever i try not working :S
going till deleting all except some folrders and steam and uninstall exe, till now there is PLAY button at 7DTD , but vhen i press PLAY it says game executable missing and beside Play button these texts: #STEAM
#steam_de
, and every time downloads only a few mb-s :S and when i do this and update steam, there is a purchase button only :S
So ur im dumb for it, or it not works with this game :(

Ignore this thread, this method is old and was long patched no reason to waste time on it!

Use one of emulators on the Releases section:

- GreenLuma Reborn 1.4.0 is recommended for family sharing exploit;
- CreamAPI v3.0.0.3 Hotfix is recommended as DLC unlocker, for games you own;
- SmartSteamEmu 1.4.3 is recommended to play games you don't own at all.

Mod Edit: Removed off topic

Last edited by Rui on Sunday, 27 Aug 2017, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
You know why.

Posted: Sunday, 27 Aug 2017, 23:30   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
^Good one, that pretty much sums it up. Sorry for not being able to read 1.000 posts at the same time, but I'm slowly getting there!

@sedative
Feel free to PM LocalH0st about literally every question that comes to mind regarding any of those alternatives he suggested, I'm sure he'll be able and willing to help.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 27 Aug 2017, 23:34   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Okay, thanks folks. :DRINK:
Then it seems i will be stucked with good old SSE :)

Posted: Saturday, 02 Sep 2017, 10:08   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Help me!
Its not work! :( :( :( :(

Posted: Saturday, 02 Sep 2017, 12:47   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
^^Welcome to RIN! Please try to rephrase your help request in a more precise form, as nobody will be able to give you advice without knowing any details about your actual issue. Thanks.

Posted: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017, 19:53   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
For those who are having problems with the rollback Steam version of December 2016, shared by Chrisnatcher, like you can’t play some games or having Steam application closing randomly here is the solution:

1. First, make sure to backup all contents of the “steamapps” and “appcache” folder and other stuffs related to the free DLCs methods like CreamAPI.
2. Now completely uninstall Steam.
3. Download and install a new Steam and make sure when you reach the login screen don’t login, just close Steam.
4. Now put your backup folders inside the new Steam.
5. Finally, put the content of the rollback Steam version of December 2016 on your Steam folder.
6. To guarantee that everything will work fine, make sure too select in the compatibility section of Steam.exe to always open the application as administrator.
7. Also, go to msconfig.exe -> services, find the Steam Client Service and make sure is checked.
8. Restart your PC and all should go fine.

Posted: Monday, 04 Sep 2017, 18:48   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
^^Many thanks for your helpful guide! ;)

Posted: Thursday, 07 Sep 2017, 15:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
itslitboi wrote:
Yeah I said I'm retarded, can you just pretend I have autism or down syndrome? So, Oh great one, our lord and savior, can you PLEASE tell me what this actually does? I've read the op and I downloaded the file and hit patch but nothing happened.
Oh and PS by the way, if I had understood what this did, I wouldn't have asked. I thought forums were made to answer questions, not to just encourage re-reading something you didn't understand the first time.

here is a tip every newb learns upon using an internet forum:

learn how to use the fucking search bar

Posted: Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017, 10:34   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Deepthroat wrote:
sedative wrote:
And what ia GLR? :o
It not gives error, u see on the picture, there is Purchase button and not Play one... :S

EDIT2:
What ever i try not working :S
going till deleting all except some folrders and steam and uninstall exe, till now there is PLAY button at 7DTD , but vhen i press PLAY it says game executable missing and beside Play button these texts: #STEAM
#steam_de
, and every time downloads only a few mb-s :S and when i do this and update steam, there is a purchase button only :S
So ur im dumb for it, or it not works with this game :(

Ignore this thread, this method is old and was long patched no reason to waste time on it!

Use one of emulators on the Releases section:

- GreenLuma Reborn 1.4.0 is recommended for family sharing exploit;
- CreamAPI v3.0.0.3 Hotfix is recommended as DLC unlocker, for games you own;
- SmartSteamEmu 1.4.3 is recommended to play games you don't own at all.

Mod Edit: Removed off topic

What is the family sharing exploit? Does it just allow a bunch of people to family share off one person and still play the games even if that guy is online?

Posted: Monday, 02 Oct 2017, 22:46   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
HOLY CRAP I JUST DID IT TOO 2892 GAMES WHOA THIS IS CRAZY THANKS ALOT

Posted: Saturday, 14 Oct 2017, 06:26   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi guys! Are there any ways to unlock DLC for steam-versions of Assassin's Creed games? I mean Revelations - Syndicate.

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Oct 2017, 21:02   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can someone explain what does it mean to crack steam? Steam is a free software, so what is there to crack? Does it allow players to play cracked games on steam for free without getting banned?

Posted: Wednesday, 25 Oct 2017, 16:28   Reply with quote
Dark Elf Moderator
Incidental wrote:
Does it allow players to play cracked games on steam for free without getting banned?

Yes, pretty much. There was a time when cracked Steam was more relevant because it let you download, play and update certain games, even if you didn't own them. However, that hasn't been the case for a few years now, so most people's preferences have shifted towards traditional, pre-cracked releases.

Posted: Sunday, 12 Nov 2017, 21:51   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
i just want to play arma 3. i have the steam files copied from someone elses computer on their account. how do i get it to launch?

Posted: Tuesday, 05 Dec 2017, 22:22   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
.Rar wrote:
Incidental wrote:
Does it allow players to play cracked games on steam for free without getting banned?

Yes, pretty much. There was a time when cracked Steam was more relevant because it let you download, play and update certain games, even if you didn't own them. However, that hasn't been the case for a few years now, so most people's preferences have shifted towards traditional, pre-cracked releases.

I was trying to understand that also. But I don't get that goal actually, since the cracked game would work anyways... You do it just to be able to put another game in your legit steam list? But wouldn't it show up as a external game or something, without ability to update, get achievements etc?

On the other hand, if I'm not mistaken (P.S. I'm just learning about this), steam emulation sounds more useful, since you just have to download the clean files and emulate a steam client to play the games (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Bonus offtopic question: that DLC unlocker API seems pretty cool, does it enable legit steam updates and achievements on the dlcs? Is this really safe?

Reply to topic  [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next