Post Post subject: Crysis   
Posted: Friday, 02 May 2014, 09:48   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Steam: [[Please login to see this link.]]
GOG: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Developer: Crytek
Release Date: 13 Nov, 2007

About

Earth, 2019. A team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea. All contact with the team is lost when the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area. The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon the situation. As tension rises between the two nations, a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island. The ship generates an immense force sphere that freezes a vast portion of the island and drastically alters the global weather system. Now the US and North Korea must join forces to battle the alien menace. With hope rapidly fading, you must fight epic battles through tropical jungle, frozen landscapes, and finally into the heart of the alien ship itself for the ultimate Zero G showdown.

From the makers of Far Cry, "Crysis" offers FPS fans the best-looking, most highly-evolving gameplay, requiring the player to use adaptive tactics and total customization of weapons and armor to survive in dynamic, hostile environments including Zero-G.

Features:
◾ A unique three-act structure forces the player to use real-time armor and weapons customization to adapt constantly to an ever-changing world.
◾ Encounter a frightening and totally original alien species - they use their senses intelligently and work together to present the most challenging enemy yet in an FPS.
◾ Control of a variety of land, sea, and air vehicles including trucks, tanks, boats, and helicopters.
◾ Explore a living, dynamic world where earthquakes, breaking ice, landslides, and tornados pose an ever-present threat.
◾ 32-player multiplayer with real-time armor and weapons customization, plus an all-new multiplayer mode that combines player modification and tactical objectives.
◾ Emergent gameplay means that in-game actions affect future outcomes and give each player a unique experience.
◾ Highly robust and easy-to-use mod toolset allows players to create their own expansive levels for both multiplayer and single-player modes.
◾ The 'CryENGINE 2' engine delivers the most realistic environments, spectacular special effects, physics game engine, lighting system, and enemy Al.

System Requirements:
Minimum:
Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster (Vista)
Memory: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
Graphics: 256 MB
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included)
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive: 12GB

Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.

Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.

Recommended:
Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar

Downloads:
Steam files at Steam Content Sharing: (CLICK HERE)

Scene Releases:
Crysis_Bonus_DVD-FLT
Crysis-Razor1911
- Nuked: Bad crack, not working on Vista, 64 bit .exe not cracked.
Crysis_PROPER_GERMAN-GENESIS
Crysis_Vista_x64_Fix-Razor1911
Crysis.WORKING.CRACKFIX-MORESMELLYTNTANUSFARTS
- Nuked: Stolen from P2P and Razor1911, not a true x64.exe cracked, just modified 32 bit crack.
Crysis_PROPER_GERMAN_Vista64_Crackfix-GENESIS
Crysis.32Bit.PLUS.6.TRAINER-ReeBSaW
Crysis_Bonus_DVD_REAL-iND
Crysis.Update.1.1.-ViTALiTY
Crysis.v1.1.32Bit.PLUS.6.TRAINER-ReeBSaW
Crysis.v1.1.32Bit.PLUS.11.TRAINER-BReWErS
Crysis.Update.1.2-ViTALiTY
Crysis_Patch_v1.2-HATRED
- Nuked: Missing crack for 64 bit .exe, dupe ViTALiTY.
Crysis.v1.2.32Bit.PLUS.11.TRAINER-BReWErS
Crysis.v1.2.32Bit.PLUS.11.TRAINER.NFOFIX.READNFO-BReWErS
Crysis.v1.2.x64.PLUS.6.TRAINER.iNTERNAL-BReWErS
Crysis.Update.1.2.1.Cracked-BAT
Crysis.Update.1.2.1.Proper-PoisonIvy
Crysis.v1.2.1.32Bit.PLUS.11.TRAINER.READNFO-BReWErS
Crysis.Official.Game.Guide.PC-Unleashed
Crysis.Multi2.CloneDVD-iTWINS

Last edited by Whatever. on Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017, 15:21, edited 5 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Crysis 1   
Posted: Friday, 02 May 2014, 10:00   Reply with quote
For Crysis -

Crysis.Update.1.2-ViTALiTY

For Crysis Warhead

Install 1.1.1710 patch, but check thepiratebay for Crysis_Warhead_v1.1.1.711_64-bit_(repack)_(English_Spanish)

Posted: Friday, 02 May 2014, 11:28   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
On Windows x64 and some configurations both games have crackling sound. To resolve this issue they have to be launched from ..\Win64\Crysis.exe (with Vista SP2 compatibility for the first game). I made x86-x64 launchers for both to automatically apply Vista SP2 compatibility then launch the x86 or x64 exe depending on your Windows. Cracked files are included: Crysis 1.2 cracked by ViTALiTY and Crysis WARHEAD 1.1 cracked by DarkCoder.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - [[Please login to see this link.]]
Max Payne 1 / Max Payne 2 Widescreen Launchers (based on ThirteenAG's asi scripts + automated widescreen hud switching & RunFirst.exe):
Max Payne 1 / Max Payne 2 - [[Please login to see this link.]]
Universal Timezone Launcher (for Mad Max, MGSVTPP and future games that require a different timezone):
UniTimeZone Launcher (look into Launcher.ini to configure it for other games) - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 02 May 2014, 13:35   Reply with quote
SalFisher47 wrote:
On Windows x64 and some configurations both games have crackling sound. To resolve this issue they have to be launched from ..\Win64\Crysis.exe (with Vista SP2 compatibility for the first game). I made x86-x64 launchers for both to automatically apply Vista SP2 compatibility then launch the x86 or x64 exe depending on your Windows. Cracked files are included: Crysis 1.2 cracked by ViTALiTY and Crysis WARHEAD 1.1 cracked by DarkCoder.

Didn't have this issue on Win 7 or 8.1. First Crysis needs Vista compatibility in order to launch on 64-bit, otherwise it crashes at startup. Thanks for Warhead 1.1 crack, i wasn't aware there is any, i just used 64-bit since it's unprotected.

Posted: Friday, 02 May 2014, 15:46   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
@NotBad
i want to get releases not repacks. (already have repack, i am just upgrading my stuff from repacks to releases)
so shall i get RLD rls for war head?

what is this release? (never heard of this group but it seem newer and proper!)
[[Please login to see this link.]]

and where can i get update for warhead?

and crysis wars is online only?

@SalFisher47
thanks for the launcher.

Posted: Friday, 02 May 2014, 16:15   Reply with quote
JH_EP wrote:
i want to get releases not repacks. (already have repack, i am just upgrading my stuff from repacks to releases)

Yeah, you should look for Crysis.Warhead-RELOADED and Crysis-Razor1911. Then apply the patches from here:
- Crysis Patch 1.1: [[Please login to see this link.]]
- Crysis Patch 1.2: [[Please login to see this link.]]
- Crysis WARHEAD Patch 1.0: [[Please login to see this link.]]
- Crysis WARHEAD Patch 1.1: [[Please login to see this link.]]

As for Crysis Wars, it's the standalone multiplayer packaged with Crysis WARHEAD. I think you can play it on LAN/Tunngle - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Max Payne 1 / Max Payne 2 Widescreen Launchers (based on ThirteenAG's asi scripts + automated widescreen hud switching & RunFirst.exe):
Universal Timezone Launcher (for Mad Max, MGSVTPP and future games that require a different timezone):
UniTimeZone Launcher (look into Launcher.ini to configure it for other games) - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 02 May 2014, 16:55   Reply with quote
SalFisher47 wrote:
JH_EP wrote:

Yeah, you should look for Crysis.Warhead-RELOADED and Crysis-Razor1911. Then apply the patches from here:
- Crysis Patch 1.1: [[Please login to see this link.]]
- Crysis Patch 1.2: [[Please login to see this link.]]
- Crysis WARHEAD Patch 1.0: [[Please login to see this link.]]
- Crysis WARHEAD Patch 1.1: [[Please login to see this link.]]

As for Crysis Wars, it's the standalone multiplayer packaged with Crysis WARHEAD. I think you can play it on LAN/Tunngle - [[Please login to see this link.]]

thanks for links. it seems patch 1.2.1 in recent though.

so crysis wars fully include warhead?

and again:

Posted: Friday, 02 May 2014, 20:09   Reply with quote
Banned
Thanks for those launchers ,SalFisher47.

Posted: Saturday, 03 May 2014, 03:23   Reply with quote
JH_EP wrote:
hello everyone

1.these two releases are the best to get?
Crysis-Razor1911
Crysis.Warhead-RELOADED

2.do i need anything else to be complete and up to date?

thanks in advance

You can get better FPS by running Crysis and/or Crysis WARHEAD in DX9 on Windows 7. You do this using the -DX9 command line switch, Crysis WARHEAD being the example.

1. Create a shortcut for Crysis WARHEAD on your desktop by going to your game directory and create one.
2. Right-click on it, select Properties, then at the end of the Target field box, wrap the path in quotations and type one blank space after the last character, and add -DX9. It should look something like this:

"C:\.....\Crysis WARHEAD\Bin32\Crysis.exe" -DX9

Make sure you use your Crysis directory where you installed it and the quotation marks are there.

Silverstone SST-ST1200-G Evolution Strider Gold 1200W | Noctua NH-U12S | ASUS BW-12B1ST
OCZ Vertex 4 512GB (Win8.1) | WD 1TB VelociRaptor (OSX 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) | ASUS GTX 1070 Turbo Ed.
Patriot Dual Bay 2.5" SATA 3.5" drive bay for SSD | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 2400MHz

PC Rig 2
Spoiler
i7-980X * EVGA X58 FTW3 132-GT-E768-KR * Cosair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ * EVGA GeForce GTX680 SC 2GB * WD 1TB VelociRaptor WD1000DHTZ (OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11.6/10.12.2) * Western Digital 600GB VelociRaptor (Win10) * Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl * ASUS BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-Ray * EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 * CORSAIR Hydro H100

Rig SOLD
Spoiler
Intel G4500 | ASUS Z170M-PLUS | Carbide 88R| PNY GTX 960 4GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1 PSU | LEPA AquaChanger 240 | LG 14x Blu-Ray | Mushkin Enhanced ECO2 512GB
HGST Travelstar 7K1000 1TB 7200 RPM | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2400MHz

Posted: Saturday, 03 May 2014, 08:31   Reply with quote
@urbanman2004
thanks for the tip.

plz somebody answer these two remaining questions of mine.

JH_EP wrote:

and again:

Last edited by General Surena on Saturday, 03 May 2014, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Saturday, 03 May 2014, 09:13   Reply with quote
JH_EP wrote:

and again:

No, they come as two separate installers. Just stick with Crysis.Warhead-RELOADED if you dont like repacks.

The PoinsonIvy Proper Release is only an updated crack for hotfix 1.2.1. Anyway, you don't really need it; Changelog:
"Optimizations and Stability
* Fixed security hole in code that caused client and server crashes."

Posted: Saturday, 03 May 2014, 10:26   Reply with quote
SalFisher47 wrote:
JH_EP wrote:

and again:

No, they come as two separate installers. Just stick with Crysis.Warhead-RELOADED if you dont like repacks.

The PoinsonIvy Proper Release is only an updated crack for hotfix 1.2.1. Anyway, you don't really need it; Changelog:
"Optimizations and Stability
* Fixed security hole in code that caused client and server crashes."

thanks for the answer.

Posted: Thursday, 02 Oct 2014, 16:07   Reply with quote
Is there any crack for 64bit v1.2.1 exe??

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 23-Apr-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Thursday, 02 Oct 2014, 16:25   Reply with quote
try this, I got it from my dusty old installation ;)

Warning! I had to start the game using vista sp2 compatibility in my Seven x64 pc, to make it run properly without crash.

I replayed a bit of the game again now after years, I'm amazed about the awesomeness of the first vanilla Crysis, even now after 7 years. The game has got known and severe bugs if you use Dx10, but if you force the game to run in Dx9 + some special files that floated on the net for quite some time, you can play a combo of the fancy dx10 effects and Dx9 fluidity/stability. :IN LOVE:

Last edited by myloch on Thursday, 02 Oct 2014, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 02 Oct 2014, 16:28   Reply with quote
prudislav wrote:
Is there any crack for 64bit v1.2.1 exe??

i am using this .exe to start the v1.2.1 Crysis64.exe.
also i must set the Crysis.exe i am attaching to Vista sp2 (as myloch said too) for the game to load.
(and just a fyi, Crysis Warhead x64 .exe has no protection)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.