Image Steam Achievements
Image Steam Leaderboards
Image Steam Cloud
Image Full controller support
Image Steam Trading Cards

Description:
Quote:
Observe. Plan. Execute. ADAPT.

The latest chapter in the award-winning series, SNIPER ELITE 3 takes players to the unforgiving yet exotic terrain of North Africa in a savage conflict against Germany’s infamous Afrika Korps.

Stalk your targets through the twisting canyons, lush oases and ancient cities of the Western Desert in the deadly rush to sabotage a Nazi super-weapons programme that could end Allied resistance for good.

Use stealth, planning and execution to hunt your targets – whether human or machine. From signature long distance kills, to melee takedowns, distractions and explosive traps, you are as deadly up close as you are from afar.

It must end here. You are the turning point. Because one bullet can change history...
More information
Observe. Plan. Execute. Adapt.
Expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non linear multi-routes, and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design.

Relocation
A sniper always needs an exit strategy. Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play-style: sniper nests, ambush locations, alternative approaches, sound masking and trap setup. Prioritise your targets to maximise your advantage and use shadows and darkness to remain unseen by the Afrika Korps, or relocate to keep your prey guessing.

Improved Human/ New Vehicle Kill-Cam
Now shows even greater detail including the human circulatory system and complete muscle layer.
Also extended to mechanical equipment such as armoured cars and tanks, multi- stage destruction allows you to create your own opportunity on a vehicle, before delivering the killing shot; shoot into tanks via the driver view-port; see the crew taken out inside.

Weapon & Character Customisation
Gain XP and sniper ranks from both single and multiplayer progression to unlock over 40 new and unique customisation parts and build the ultimate rifle that best suits your mission and play-style. Customise individual load-outs and store them for both multiplayer and single-player engagements.

Multiplayer
5 modes of competitive action with support for team or lone wolf play including Distance King and No Cross with a selection of maps at launch. Larger and more open environments allow for greater freedom of movement and longer distances for the more skilled Sniper. Earn your Medals and Ribbons to become the Ultimate Sniper!

Co-Op
Players able to choose from Overwatch missions and the new Survival Missions. In Overwatch players take the distinct roles of the Sniper and the Operative and must choose their play-style working closely as a team to accomplish their mission. For Survival gameplay you take on the endurance challenge against everything the German Afrika Korps can throw against you!

• Award-winning gunplay – Experience celebrated rifle ballistics honed to perfection. Take account of distance, gravity, wind, even your heart rate for intensely satisfying third person combat.
  • Expansive new environments – Stalk huge multi-route levels with multiple primary and secondary objectives than can be tackled in any order. Never play the same way twice.
  • Real tactical choice – Adapt to any situation. Use stealth, distraction, traps and sound masking . If things go hot, use the new Relocate mechanic to slip into the shadows and start the hunt again on your own terms.
  • Revamped human X-Ray Kill cam – The acclaimed X-Ray kill-cam is back and bolder than ever, including a detailed muscle layers, 3D mesh particles and the complete human circulatory system.
  • New X-Ray vehicle takedowns – See vehicles disintegrate in intricate detail with X-Ray vehicle takedowns. Multi-stage destruction allows you to take out armoured cars, trucks and Tiger tanks piece-by-piece.
  • Tense adversarial multiplayer – Five unique modes of online competitive action. Earn Medals and Ribbons as you play. Gain XP across all game modes, customise your character, weapons and loadout. Become a true Sniper Elite!
  • Explosive co-op play – Play the entire campaign in two player online co-op, or put your teamwork to the ultimate test in two dedicated co-op modes, Overwatch and Survival.
  • Customise your experience – Veteran or Rookie, play your way. Turn off all assistance and turn up the AI, or customise the experience to your preferred playstyle. Tweak the regularity of X-Ray kill cams, or turn them off all together.

System Requirements:
System Requirements
Minimum:
  • OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows® 8 or Windows 8.1. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
  • Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Hard Drive: 18 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
  • Additional Notes: Windows® XP is NOT supported. Ensure graphics and audio drivers are up to date.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

Trailer:
Trailer

Spoiler

Last edited by Testtestom on Sunday, 01 Jun 2014, 16:31, edited 3 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Sniper Elite III   
Posted: Saturday, 31 May 2014, 08:37   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Location: CS.RIN.RU --- xREL --- KickassTorrents --- ThePirateBay
Steam Link:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Pre-purchase Offer:

1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

2. [[Please login to see this link.]]

3. [[Please login to see this link.]]

4. [[Please login to see this link.]]

My PC Details
- MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Motherboard
- 16 GB RAM (2x 8192MB) Crucial Ballistix Sport
- Intel® Core™ i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz
- MSI Geforce GTX 980 Twin Frozr V Gaming 4G @ 1470MHz
- Windows 10 Pro x64 :THUMBS UP: (better than Win7, no joke!)

Posted: Saturday, 31 May 2014, 10:14   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Sniper Elite 2.01 :laughing:

Posted: Saturday, 31 May 2014, 10:22   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Posted: Saturday, 31 May 2014, 10:40   Reply with quote
x-ray looks nicely improved in this one - hopefully levels will be more open than in V2
@NotBad - all hail to the hump

List of recent games with modern DRMs:(updated 23-Apr-2018) - http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68151

Posted: Sunday, 22 Jun 2014, 18:58   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
looking forward for this game.

Posted: Sunday, 22 Jun 2014, 19:21   Reply with quote
Looks like someone already played here.
@namquang93 Did you played already? No? So don't tell it's Sniper Elite V2.01 I played in Techland and I can say is better more open maps, better Xray, improved AI :)

Posted: Sunday, 22 Jun 2014, 19:24   Reply with quote
Super flooder

It looks pretty good. Also waiting for Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.

Posted: Monday, 23 Jun 2014, 02:12   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
stranno wrote:

sniper ghost warrior is pretty shitty since the second game, i think this game will be the best sniper game for pc

Posted: Monday, 23 Jun 2014, 07:21   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
stranno wrote:

I just hope Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 would be good, unlike the 2nd abomination.

------------------------------------

What engine is used by Sniper Elite 3?

Windows 10 Pro

Posted: Monday, 23 Jun 2014, 09:03   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
Google is your friend... :roll:

e.g. [[Please login to see this link.]]

It's Rebellion's own Asura engine which is used in SEIII...

Posted: Monday, 23 Jun 2014, 14:26   Reply with quote
Super flooder
jointe84 wrote:
stranno wrote:

sniper ghost warrior is pretty shitty since the second game, i think this game will be the best sniper game for pc

I enjoyed both and their expansions. I know it looks even better on Chrome Engine 4 (the first one) but its also cool on CryEngine 3 (the second one).

Not much stealth and not much freedom but its a cool action-packed adventure.

Obviously it wont be as good as SE but i need an alternative.

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Jun 2014, 03:05   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Any ETA for the release cuz it is the drought of AAA games starting next month :?

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Jun 2014, 03:49   Reply with quote
yuseiyow wrote:
Any ETA for the release cuz it is the drought of AAA games starting next month :?

It's released in EU this Friday, so I guess this week is possible.

Posted: Tuesday, 24 Jun 2014, 13:48   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Anyone knows if the Russian version can be played in germany, too? I mean without the use of a permanent VPN like when I would like to play Wolfenstein uncut.

Or is someone able to gift this game from a cheap country to me and a friend of mine?

Reply to topic  [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 94  Next