Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Monday, 19 Feb 2018, 23:06

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry   
Posted: Thursday, 23 Feb 2017, 20:50   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
^^I'm sure Rui will provide you with the link soon, there's no need to ask any member who posted in this thread for it. ;)

Posted: Thursday, 23 Feb 2017, 21:37   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
pm sent with links

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 16 Jun 2017, 08:09   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
so how can i download the full game that has all the DLC and updates cuz i cant find the links on the first page :(

Posted: Friday, 16 Jun 2017, 09:43   Reply with quote
Did you try to find repacks? There weren't that many releases for this game.

Try searching for:
Vendetta.Curse.of.Ravens.Cry-CODEX
Vendetta.Curse.of.Ravens.Cry.Update.v1.03-CODEX (it's latest build)

I still have links for the update scene release if needed.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 16 Jun 2017, 11:08   Reply with quote
rui wrote:
Did you try to find repacks? There weren't that many releases for this game.

Try searching for:
Vendetta.Curse.of.Ravens.Cry.Update.v1.03-CODEX (it's latest build)

I still have links for the update scene release if needed.

would love the links thanks :D

Posted: Friday, 16 Jun 2017, 11:54   Reply with quote
pm sent

Posted: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017, 15:21   Reply with quote
bad post

Posted: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017, 16:03   Reply with quote
;) Sent you the links too.

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 09:04   Reply with quote
a 1.10 patch should come out today devs said, is it out or it unlocks at usual tonight time

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 10:59   Reply with quote
Probably at usual time. There's nothing out on steamdb, and the devbeta is already one month old.

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 18:55   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Vendetta.Curse.of.Ravens.Cry.Update.v1.10-CODEX

Requires:
Vendetta.Curse.of.Ravens.Cry.Update.v1.03-CODEX

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 19:02   Reply with quote
LOL. Too bad update 1.03 is almost impossible to find nowadays.

Maybe people will start seeding it again.

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 19:49   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Rui wrote:

yeah it would be better if this patch requires only base game.Could you also give me the links ? couldn't find it anywhere all dead

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 19:50   Reply with quote
CX.Reina wrote:
Rui wrote:

yeah it would be better if this patch requires only base game.Could you also give me the links ? couldn't find it anywhere all dead

surely if you have CS's patches. it would work too. i just installed the CDX update and its loose files.

Posted: Thursday, 09 Nov 2017, 19:59   Reply with quote
CX.Reina wrote:

Sure. PM sent with links to 1.03 CODEX update.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next