English | Русский

Post Post subject: Assassin's Creed: Syndicate + DLC   
Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 10:25   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

Steam: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Developer: Ubisoft Quebec
Release Date: 19 Nov, 2015

About:
London, 1868. The Industrial Revolution unleashes an incredible age of invention, transforming the lives of millions with technology once thought impossible. Opportunities created during this period have people rushing to London to engage in this new world, a world no longer controlled by kings, emperors, politicians, or religion, but by a new common denominator: money. Not everyone is able to enjoy the benefits of this boom, however.

Introducing Jacob Frye, who with the help of his twin sister Evie, will change the fate of millions in "Assassin's Creed: Syndicate". Rise to rally and lead the underworld to break the corrupt stranglehold on London in a visceral adventure filled with action, intrigue, and brutal combat. Fighting to liberate London, Jacob and Evie will take over London one borough at a time.

Features:
Champion justice:
As Jacob Frye, a young and reckless Assassin, use your skills to help those trampled by the march of progress. From freeing exploited children used as slave labour in factories, to stealing precious assets from enemy boats, you will stop at nothing to bring justice back to London's streets.

Command London's underworld:
To reclaim London for the people, you will need an army. As a gang leader, strengthen your stronghold and rally rival gang members to your cause, in order to take back the capital from the Templars' hold.

A new dynamic fighting system:
In "Assassin's Creed: Syndicate", action is fast-paced and brutal. As a master of combat, combine powerful multi-kills and countermoves to strike your enemies down.

A whole new arsenal:
Choose your own way to fight enemies. Take advantage of the Rope Launcher technology to be as stealthy as ever and strike with your Hidden Blade. Or choose the kukri knife and the brass knuckles to get the drop on your enemies.

A new age of transportation:
In London, the systemic vehicles offer an ever-changing environment. Drive carriages to chase your target, use your parkour skills to engage in epic fights atop high-speed trains, or make your own way amongst the boats of the River Thames.

A vast open world:
Travel the city at the height of the Industrial Revolution and meet iconic historical figures. From Westminster to Whitechapel, you will come across Darwin, Dickens, Queen Victoria... and many more.

A sharper focus:
Take aim, engage in combat or launch a grappling hook by keeping your target in sight with Tobii Eye Tracking. The Clean UI lets you focus on the matter at hand while the Extended View and Dynamic Light features increase your immersion, making you dive even deeper into the thrilling adventure in the streets of London.

Compatible Eye Tracking Devices: Tobii Eye Tracker 4C, Alienware 17 Notebook, Acer Predator Notebook 21 X, MSI GT72 Notebook, Acer Predator Monitors Z301CT, Z271T, XB271HUT

Trailer:

System Requirements:
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 6350 3.9 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.5 GHz / AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4GB) / AMD Radeon R9 280X (3GB of VRAM) or better
Additional Notes: Technical Notice from the developer: For a recommended experience, the game requires a video card with at least 3GB of VRAM when playing at a full HD resolution. While we encourage you to fiddle with the advanced options to fully customize your gaming experience, please keep an eye out for the VRAM meter usage when you adjust these settings.

Steam: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Developer: Ubisoft Quebec
Release Date: 22 Dec, 2015

About:
Whitechapel, 1888, the 'Autumn of Terror'. Twenty years after Evie and Jacob Frye have taken London from Templar control, the city is plagued by a series of the most horrific crimes Scotland Yard has ever seen. The graphic coverage in the newspapers has fed mass hysteria and the authorities are overwhelmed. The killer, whose abominable acts of murder and mutilation came to shock the world, was known as 'Jack the Ripper', the world's first and most infamous serial killer. There is fear in the air...

Features:
- Play a Master Assassin who returns to London after almost two decades working alongside the Indian Brotherhood, developing new combat skills which will be crucial to survive this dangerous mission.
- Experience the chilling persona of 'Jack the Ripper', a killer who knows no boundaries while embarking on a campaign of fear and murder that threatens the very existence of the Brotherhood.

Trailer:

System Requirements:
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 6350 3.9 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.5 GHz / AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (4GB) or the newer GTX 970 (4GB) / AMD Radeon R9 280X (3GB of VRAM) or better
Additional Notes: Technical Notice from the developer: For a recommended experience, the game requires a video card with at least 3GB of VRAM when playing at a full HD resolution. While we encourage you to fiddle with the advanced options to fully customize your gaming experience, please keep an eye out for the VRAM meter usage when you adjust these settings.

Scene Releases:
Assassins.Creed.Syndicate-CODEX
Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.Update.1-CODEX
Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.Update.v1.21-CODEX
Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.Update.v1.31.incl.DLC-CODEX
Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.Update.v1.4.incl.DLC-BAT

Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.The.Dreadful.Crimes-SKIDROW - Nuked: Dupe CODEX.
Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.Update.v1.5.READ.NFO-PLAZA
Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.The.Dreadful.Crimes.STATEMENT-SKIDROW

Downloads:
Steam files at Steam Content Sharing: (CLICK HERE)

Miscellaneous:
3DMGAME-Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.v1.31.Crack.Only.Fixed-3DM: (CLICK HERE) - (Unlocks Jack The Ripper DLC)
3DMGAME-Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.v1.4.Crack.Only-3DM: (CLICK HERE) - (Unlocks all DLC)

LumaPlay Crack: (CLICK HERE)

DLC 11, 12, 13, 14: (by machine4578)
Links offline

Jack The Ripper DLC: (by Lordw007)
Links offline

The Last Maharaja Mission DLC: (by machine4578)
Links offline

DLC Unlocker for legal copy: (CLICK HERE) (by Steam006) - (Updated)
ACS.Legit.Ripper.DLC.Unlock: (CLICK HERE) (by Deadmau5)

Uplay Rewards Unlocker: (by linzhouyu)
CODEX: (CLICK HERE)
3DM: (CLICK HERE)

3DMGAME-Assassins.Creed.Syndicate.Save.Convert.Tool-3DM:
Links offline

SFV for Uplay v1.51 with all DLC: (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by Whatever. on Sunday, 05 Nov 2017, 11:55, edited 23 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate   
Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 11:40   Reply with quote
The leaked images of some months ago kinda ruined the surprise and the bad performance/optimization/fragmentation of the bonus objects (by using silly extra apps) ruined the series.

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 11:46   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Banned
myloch wrote:
The leaked images of some months ago kinda ruined the surprise and the bad performance/optimization/fragmentation of the bonus objects (by using silly extra apps) ruined the series.

AC 3 a target render just as Victory did, the screens Kotaku leaked were from that render of Victory.

If you compare the target render with what we actually got, well, you can see what we can expect but if it uses DX12 it will be pretty much impossible to run anywhere below 30 even on lower end systems, let's just pray DX12 takes off fast and we can actually get decent optimized games. It should get quite close to the target render with the next-gen consoles since that's what was holding AC3 back.

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 11:58   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Keyixa wrote:
If you compare the target render with what we actually got, well, you can see what we can expect but if it uses DX12 it will be pretty much impossible to run anywhere below 30 even on lower end systems, let's just pray DX12 takes off fast and we can actually get decent optimized games. It should get quite close to the target render with the next-gen consoles since that's what was holding AC3 back.

I don't think they will use DX12 to lower hardware requiments it will be used to make their work even easier so they won't have to optimize games at all.

Also i heard same stuff about DX10,11 always it's suppose to be revolution and how it ends we all know.

Witcher 3 devs already confirmed DX12 is not enought to bump resolution from 900p to 1080p on one machine with one spec now imagine PC with thousands of configurations boost will be 5-10% if your really optimistic then 20%.

And it will not boost your GPU but lower load on CPU.

About AC series i lost all hope after Unity i could not run it on my laptop so i took it too my friend nice desktop gtx 680 i7 and we did see great slideshow :laughing:

The problem with AC series is they only car about graphics + silly new things that no one really needs.

Look at Dishonored it's in my opinion one of best assasin game and graphics are awesome not becouse of lots of effects but great artwork i just love character design.

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 13:03   Reply with quote
i did not like the artwork in Dishonored at all.
its a great game, great graphics and great artwork, but i did not like the artwork personally.

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 14:09   Reply with quote
#CreedOfDuty. Like, seriously.

Anyway, I do hope they unfuck all the retarded design decisions from Unity (No whistling, one weapon at a time, floaty as fuck controls and crappy cover system), and the engine will run properly this time. The fact AC was taken away from Montreal and given to Quebec, a studio that doesn't have the mindset of "Fuck you, give us money and be happy we're taking your money, scum", gives me slight hope for this. Just like Rogue, which was made by Ubi Sofia and curbstomped Unity in every way, despite being essentially a throw-away game for last gen players.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K, 4 GHz, Quad Core, 8 Threads, 8 MB cache

Cooling: Cooler Master RR-212X-17PK-R1 Hyper 212X CPU Air Cooler + 6 additional fans

RAM: Corsair CMK64GX4M4A2133C13 Vengeance LPX 64 GB DDR4 2133 MHz C13 XMP 2.0

Motherboard: Asus Z170-P Socket LGA1151

GPU: ASUS STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-Gaming

Drive 1: Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB

Drive 2: Samsung 850 EVO 2 TB

DVD Drive: Samsung SH-224FB/RSMS 24X Internal DVD Writer

Case: CiT Vanquish Blue

I am Iron Man.

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 14:19   Reply with quote
Super flooder
Still waiting for Assassin's Creed Pharaohs (or something like that).

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 16:29   Reply with quote
Location: Either Kobe, Japan or Cuyahoga Falls, OH soon to be waterville, OH
kinda surprised we havent seen AC: Japan yet.

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 16:40   Reply with quote
DariyanSkie wrote:

Don't worry, with Ubisoft releasing these crappy 2.5D "Chronicles" platformers, we'll see it there. Because that's where all the settings people want, but Ubi is too afraid to fuck up with a proper release, will go.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K, 4 GHz, Quad Core, 8 Threads, 8 MB cache

Cooling: Cooler Master RR-212X-17PK-R1 Hyper 212X CPU Air Cooler + 6 additional fans

RAM: Corsair CMK64GX4M4A2133C13 Vengeance LPX 64 GB DDR4 2133 MHz C13 XMP 2.0

Motherboard: Asus Z170-P Socket LGA1151

GPU: ASUS STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-Gaming

Drive 1: Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB

Drive 2: Samsung 850 EVO 2 TB

DVD Drive: Samsung SH-224FB/RSMS 24X Internal DVD Writer

Case: CiT Vanquish Blue

I am Iron Man.

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 16:41   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Banned
DariyanSkie wrote:

:roll:
The kids are asking for it since years, ubi stated on this years ago, its a no, and they are right.
I don't want a main AC episode on japan, seriously, this is so fucking boring.

Posted: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 23:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Klipal wrote:
DariyanSkie wrote:

I don't want a main AC episode on japan, seriously, this is so fucking boring.

Yeah right.. as if Paris, London or fuckin 'murrica is any better :roll:

Posted: Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 18:03   Reply with quote
Banned
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Gameplay Walkthrough EUROPE

Ubisoft confirmed features:

- Put up your dukes and play as the first gangster assassin at the birth of the modern age, Jacob Frye. Unleash your arsenal of weapons, including the kukri knife, brass knuckles, and sword cane in brutal combat and utilize the brand new rope launcher to scale buildings in seconds or take your enemies by surprise.

- From Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, fight and triumph across the fast-paced open world of Industrial London using high speed trains and carriages.

- Establish Great Britain’s fiercest gang, the only force that can challenge the elite and defeat rival gangs to bring freedom to the oppressed masses

- Also play as Jacob’s twin sister Evie, a relentless Assassin who has perfected the silent, swift, invisible strike.

Also... i would add:

- 480p Quality with stunning full 24 Frames per second for PC

- Graphical issues and falling under map in first 5 minutes of the game!

- Random FPS drops and a lot more crowd than our engine can handle.

- 140p Quality only one XONE and PS4 in GLORIOUS 12 Frames per second!

Posted: Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 18:15   Reply with quote
IE33 wrote:

- 480p Quality with stunning full 24 Frames per second for PC

- Graphical issues and falling under map in first 5 minutes of the game!

- Random FPS drops and a lot more crowd than our engine can handle.

- 140p Quality only one XONE and PS4 in GLORIOUS 12 Frames per second!

Cool! I will preorder now! :ROFL:

Posted: Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 18:24   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Banned
Oh shit I feel like i've already played this game 10 times before, ac, gta, watchdogs, batman, it almost feels like its the same engine, fully assisted. And let's go following the blue dots on the map till the end.

- A new feature born with the new generation of consoles : the scenario is now almost gone for a more immersive gameplay. We improved this feature even more than for Unity.
- Included 3 action scenes with explosions and buildings falling.

Posted: Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 18:29   Reply with quote

waiting.... :wink:

graphics are better than unity, some new type of fights are wondering..

i think ,this will demand system specs. same as unity ... :ugeek:

Last edited by Al-Assassin on Tuesday, 12 May 2015, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3032 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 203  Next