Reply to topic  [ 1689 posts ] 

Post Post subject: XCOM 2   
Posted: Monday, 01 Jun 2015, 19:32   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман

XCOM® 2

Details
Store Page: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Genre(s): Strategy
Developer: Firaxis,Feral Interactive (Mac),Feral Interactive (Linux)
Publisher: 2K,Feral Interactive (Mac),Feral Interactive (Linux)
Release Date: 4 Feb, 2016
Language(s): English*, French*, Italian*, German*, Spanish*, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support
Operating system(s): Image Image Image

Features
  • Image Single-player
  • Image Multi-player
  • Image Cross-Platform Multiplayer
  • Image Steam Achievements
  • Image Steam Trading Cards
  • Image Steam Workshop
  • Image Steam Cloud

About The Game
XCOM 2 is the sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, the 2012 award-winning strategy game of the year.

Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.

Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.

• XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
  • RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
  • TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
  • A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
  • RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
  • EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
  • CREATE CUSTOM MODS: Community-focused tools allow you to create your own campaign, tactical gameplay, aliens, classes, strategy game features, and share within the Steam Workshop.
  • ENGAGE IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MULTIPLAYER: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 45 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
  • Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Microsoft Visual C++2012 and 2013 Runtime Libraries and Microsoft DirectX.

Recommended:
  • Processor: 3GHz Quad Core
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 2GB ATI Radeon HD 7970, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or better
  • Storage: 45 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Releases:
XCOM.2-CODEX
XCOM.2.Shens.Last.Gift.DLC-CODEX
(all you need to be up to date)

XCOM 2 Preinstalled
viewtopic.php?p=1383074#p1383074

FitGirl Repack
FitGirlLV wrote:
XCOM 2 + 4 DLC (MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download] from 17.7 GB

[[Please login to see this link.]]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CAF99C0F7DB7FF7E4D557DF535A3AE2BA360898C
[[Please login to see this link.]] (.torrent only)

Repack Features

• Based on XCOM.2-CODEX ISO release: codex-xcom.2.iso (28,511,764,480 bytes)
  • XCOM.2.Alien.Hunters.DLC-CODEX (2,473,685,162 bytes) installed over
  • The following DLCs included: Reinforcement Pack, Resistance Warrior Pack, Anarchy's Children, Alien Hunters
  • Game version: v1.0.0.53767 (Update 4)
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Selective download feature - you can skip downloading and installing of speech packs you don't need (soldiers native speech is included by default, as a crucial game feature)
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 28.9 to 17.7~19 GB for any single language)
  • Installation takes 25-35 minutes (depending on your system)
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: up to 33 GB
  • Run the game from desktop icon or manually, by adding "-noRedScreens -review" parameters to "Binaries\Win64\XCom2.exe"
  • Use "Language Selector.exe" in "Binaries\Win64\" folder to select the game language

DEDICATED TOPIC FOR MODS:

How to enable mods:
  1. 1) Copy the contents of the mod package to the directory XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\
  2. 2) Make a desktop shortcut of the modlauncherwpf.exe located in the Binaries\Launcher folder
  3. 3) Add the following parameters -review -noredscreens to target in the shortcut properties
  4. 4) Launch modlauncherwpf.exe over the shortcut
  5. 5) Enable/Disable the mods of your choice, and close the launcher (Pressing play will return an error but the mods will stay activated)
  6. 6) Start the game with the XCOM2.exe shortcut and play the game with mods

Soundtrack (Thanks again Mercs):

Last edited by konstantinxy on Friday, 26 Aug 2016, 02:15, edited 24 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: XCOM 2   
Posted: Monday, 01 Jun 2015, 19:34   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

pc exclusive too

Posted: Monday, 01 Jun 2015, 19:54   Reply with quote
Snakeman returns :D

I think reboot of X-com terror from the deep would be better...

Edit: Now that i think about it this don't make to much sense in earlier xcom games game over = end of human race.

In XCOM2 it looks like they helped humans in exchange some of them join their forces and genetic modifications who cares we did it too in XCOM and even cut healthy limbs to make troops stronger...so why fight against aliens now?

XCOM was always about defeating superior invading force now we going to defeat whole earth force + other alien worlds with just one mobile base and fev soldiers yee right...

Last edited by Paul Li on Monday, 01 Jun 2015, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Monday, 01 Jun 2015, 20:14   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Can't wait, I adore XCOM and Enemy Within.

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jun 2015, 03:24   Reply with quote
OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO PLAY THIS...

The drone is badass hopefully extended mod support allows for much more customization than current games, beyond that I think that this scenario is foreseeable these slave camps could have easily become these massive cities I would imagine most of the world was barren now besides their major choke points.

As for the possibility of XCOM freeing Earth it is just as crazy sounding as them beating the invading forces the first time? Only thing that doesn't make sense to me is if they have total control of the planet surely they have some kind of technology to simply destroy their mobile HQ, we will see what happens :)

Spoiler
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19677-baidu-download-limit

Simply download reload Pan Baidu page and click the grey download link with the file size beside it!

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jun 2015, 07:01   Reply with quote
I can't wait! I still play EW on regular basis. I just hope they will improve the major RNG crap problems like shooting at point blank range with a shotgun resulting a miss... While the aliens are striking crits from across the map using the pee shooter.

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jun 2015, 07:06   Reply with quote
Unexpected. But fantastic news. :8=)

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jun 2015, 21:03   Reply with quote
Far as new XCOMs go long as they can make it where the most elite soldiers in the world don't miss their targets by 25 feet I'll be happy...

Spoiler
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19677-baidu-download-limit

Simply download reload Pan Baidu page and click the grey download link with the file size beside it!

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jun 2015, 03:28   Reply with quote
w30wnz wrote:
Far as new XCOMs go long as they can make it where the most elite soldiers in the world don't miss their targets by 25 feet I'll be happy...

Yea and I'd appreciate it if the odds of hitting were what they said, I remember missing a "100% chance to hit" once, and the amount of 80%'s I've missed is beyond ridiculous.

Posted: Friday, 05 Jun 2015, 19:13   Reply with quote
Banned
Why XCOM 2 had to be PC Exclusive

This November, XCOM 2 will appear exclusively on PC (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux), delivered through Steam.

“Yeah, we figured that would surprise some people,” said Lead Producer Garth DeAngelis.

It certainly surprised us. Considering XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within initially came out on PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, and have since even been ported to iOS and Android, narrowing focus to a single platform for the sequel seems to defy conventional game-development wisdom. But if there’s a developer out there that knows how to be successful making PC games, it’s Firaxis. The Maryland-based studio is best known for the Sid Meier’s Civilization series, which (other than the Civilization: Revolution console and mobile spinoffs) has resolutely stuck to its PC roots for 20 years.

When we looked at what we wanted to do with the sequel, we had all these very, very ambitious goals,” said Solomon. On his must-have list were high-fidelity characters and environments, better-looking destruction, physically based rendering, and the crown jewel he’d wanted to get into Enemy Unknown but couldn’t: procedurally generated maps. “To do that, we had to use all of our studio expertise … and our expertise here is PC. That's our home, and that's where we're really comfortable.”

Focusing all of Firaxis’ efforts on the PC made logistical sense to DeAngelis, too. “Internally, with a relatively small team for the size of the game that we are, to be able to say we can focus on our platform that the studio has a pedigree for, and that X-COM: UFO Defense has a pedigree for, as PC-only... it just made a lot of sense, and that's how we wanted to dedicate our time.” XCOM 2 runs on a heavily modified version of Unreal Engine 3.5 (Firaxis’ customizations are too extensive to easily move to Unreal 4), which in some ways has been rewritten to the point of being “unrecognizable,” and it’s much simpler to make that work on one platform than three or more at once.

The most obvious change resulting from those conversations is how the team is optimizing the interface to be mouse-and-keyboard friendly,and though Firaxis plans to add it in the future, the current plan is to launch without gamepad support.

Posted: Saturday, 06 Jun 2015, 00:08   Reply with quote
@Zardax Thanks for the info. I don't like the story in this sequel but i look forward to random maps & better physics.

Hm i wonder if they really do it for the love for PC platform...

Xcom EU sold 2.700.000 copies on steam alone according to steam spy.

So my quess is it did not sell well on ps3 and x360 so they droped development on consoles.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jun 2015, 15:39   Reply with quote
Updated the first post with an E3 gameplay video, in case someone missed that.

Posted: Thursday, 25 Jun 2015, 15:48   Reply with quote
i think its getting way better than the previous part, which was perfect already.

Posted: Tuesday, 11 Aug 2015, 18:11   Reply with quote

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Friday, 28 Aug 2015, 17:20   Reply with quote
XCOM 2 delayed to 5 feb 2016

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Reply to topic  [ 1689 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 113  Next