Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Make sure the URL in your address bar starts with the correct domain!
It is currently Sunday, 23 Sep 2018, 08:03

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 1561 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: Project Cars 2   
Posted: Monday, 03 Jul 2017, 13:38   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Illyasviel wrote:
this video sort of sold me on pcars2
the handling looks so much better
[[Please login to see this link.]]

the first one annoyed me with bugs :roll:
so I'm looking forward to test this one out
hoping for an early leaked version, like we saw on on the first version :laughing:
I can't get enough of assetto corsa with vr :cool:

Hope FFB is much better.
Bit of OT. How's your rift with AC? What CPU/GPU do you have, and settings? Will an i5-4670k and 980Ti cut it well full-grid?

Posted: Monday, 03 Jul 2017, 20:46   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
pretty sure you will be fine with 980ti
I use the i7 6700k @ 4.6 Ghz and a titan x @ 1500 Mhz(maxwell)
so we sort of have the same gpu power available, and I have had zero issues getting stable 90 fps with the assetto, or the first pcars
reflections and shadows in assetto can tank the fps a lot, so going from ultra to high on big racing grids could be a thing. mostly reflections though.

Posted: Sunday, 16 Jul 2017, 23:04   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey !

A new build has released recently, possible to crack them ?

Sorry if this post is deplaced, I'm new on this forum and I'm french, is difficult for me understand haha

Thank you

Posted: Thursday, 20 Jul 2017, 12:36   Reply with quote
NOPE__ wrote:
Hey !

Sorry if this post is deplaced, I'm new on this forum and I'm french, is difficult for me understand haha

Thank you

I think that is better to not crack now, or not release the crack, to avoid future strenght on anticrack security.

Posted: Thursday, 20 Jul 2017, 13:48   Reply with quote
Retired
vmo wrote:
NOPE__ wrote:
Hey !

Thank you

I think that is better to not crack now, or not release the crack, to avoid future strenght on anticrack security.

its NOT possible to crack right now. its just like the org Project Cars. you MUST have an ID\PASS to signin to play. we must wait till final version and hope the devs remove it for offline play!

Posted: Friday, 04 Aug 2017, 11:30   Reply with quote
Common sense is lacking these days
Physics are pretty bad in this game, just like PCars1. Cars bounce as if they have suspension from 60 year ago and the clutch/gearbox isn't simulated properly at all, the Nismo GT-R (and even the standard GT-R) in real life have a dual-clutch transmission and upshift much faster then in this game, it sounds like the clutch is slipping and neither car (even with their stiff suspension) bounce or react like that to the track's surface.

Forza Mods Subreddit: [[Please login to see this link.]]

"Blind as a bat, mad as a hatter, red as a beet, hot as Hades, dry as a bone, the bowel and bladder lose their tone, and the heart runs alone."

Post Post subject: Project Cars 2   
Posted: Friday, 04 Aug 2017, 15:36   Reply with quote
Really? Thought they fixed it and significantly changed the FFB from PC1. Else, that would still be aweful. Or maybe just the setup, too soft suspension used?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted: Saturday, 05 Aug 2017, 15:15   Reply with quote
Yup and it's not FFB, that's controller/wheel feedback and both videos were using stock suspension/car settings. The physics are just wrong in this game, I hope they fix it before the initial release.

"Blind as a bat, mad as a hatter, red as a beet, hot as Hades, dry as a bone, the bowel and bladder lose their tone, and the heart runs alone."

Posted: Sunday, 06 Aug 2017, 17:34   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
umisery wrote:
Physics are pretty bad in this game, just like PCars1. Cars bounce as if they have suspension from 60 year ago and the clutch/gearbox isn't simulated properly at all, the Nismo GT-R (and even the standard GT-R) in real life have a dual-clutch transmission and upshift much faster then in this game, it sounds like the clutch is slipping and neither car (even with their stiff suspension) bounce or react like that to the track's surface.

Physics are looking not too bad actually, watch some other videos where a steering wheel is used, if you play assetto corsa with a controller it looks unrealistic aswell.. but you're totally right with the gearbox, its just something that kills the whole experience

Posted: Saturday, 12 Aug 2017, 03:59   Reply with quote
Suspension physics seem to be fixed now ::)

headcrab2016 wrote:
Physics are looking not too bad actually, watch some other videos where a steering wheel is used, if you play assetto corsa with a controller it looks unrealistic aswell.. but you're totally right with the gearbox, its just something that kills the whole experience

The suspension physics were horrible (seems that they fixed it) and Asetto Corsa is unrealistic with a controller or a wheel.

Posted: Saturday, 12 Aug 2017, 10:01   Reply with quote
What the hell are you talking about? AC is unrealistic with a wheel? Then tell me which games are realistic in your opinion

Posted: Saturday, 12 Aug 2017, 10:41   Reply with quote
rFactor 2, Live For Speed and Automobilista.

It's quite well known that Assetto Corsa is physically unrealistic, the cars don't react to surfaces like the would in real life and tire grip is completely wrong. Plus the suspension behaves in a weird manner in lift-off oversteer situations.

Quote from someone on another forum, which gives a good example of the lift-off oversteer:

Quote:
There are things that are just the opposite of the real world in this game.
Here are two examples:

Off throttle in Schwedenkreuz(this corner is famous with lift off oversteer) going over curb/grass and the car remains completely stable,this is more than inaccurate I would call it arcade.

That's what's going on in the real world when you going over curb/grass in Schwedenkreuz:

The same situation cockpit view.

Posted: Saturday, 12 Aug 2017, 13:22   Reply with quote
umisery wrote:
rFactor 2, Live For Speed and Automobilista.

It's quite well known that Assetto Corsa is physically unrealistic, the cars don't react to surfaces like the would in real life and tire grip is completely wrong. Plus the suspension behaves in a weird manner in lift-off oversteer situations.

Quote from someone on another forum, which gives a good example of the lift-off oversteer:

Quote:
There are things that are just the opposite of the real world in this game.
Here are two examples:

Off throttle in Schwedenkreuz(this corner is famous with lift off oversteer) going over curb/grass and the car remains completely stable,this is more than inaccurate I would call it arcade.

That's what's going on in the real world when you going over curb/grass in Schwedenkreuz:

The same situation cockpit view.

That's just bullshit, it is not "well known" that assetto corsa is unrealistic, just because you have 2-3 examples out of a Gran Turismo forum.
You cant compare a M4 with a stripped out Clio RS with a race suspension allignment. A M4 oversteers under power, and not under lifting off the throttle, since it is a bone stock car and the cars (almost any stock car) have a safety understeer feature from factory. Also the Clio driver wasn't on the grass, he simply lifted the throttle over the crest and the back end stepped out, making him force to move on the grass.
I got over 800 hours in AC and i also play the games that you mentioned above, and all of these games have their positives and negatives. What Steering wheel do you have btw?

Posted: Friday, 18 Aug 2017, 18:36   Reply with quote

Posted: Tuesday, 22 Aug 2017, 14:24   Reply with quote
They fixed the retarded suspension physics :D

Reply to topic  [ 1561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 105  Next