CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 21:41

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4   
Posted: Sunday, 26 Feb 2017, 11:16   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey everybody ^^
I know it sounds kinda strange but does someone has got a website to download the previous update ? (the update 8 : the 1.06 version) from 3DM and which real size is 2.30 Gb ? Because after searching really hard in the web, i get only few torrents, and i prefer much more direct links you know x) So, does someone has got a websites where the update link is still "alive" and size normally ? (2.30GB)

And another request please (i know i'm that tirering) someone has got an fps fix for the update ? (road to boruto this time) cause all the others that i've tested doesn't work or give me still slow specs on my pc,please help :(

Thank you already :)

Posted: Sunday, 26 Feb 2017, 14:08   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
lEmbassyl wrote:
hulkspidey wrote:
1. I see, but does the "free weekend" game contain all the files for the DLCs too? So that later I can activate using crack ini file.

No it does not but I've uploaded all the DLC files [[Please login to see this link.]]. (extract to main directory)

Password: cs.rin.ru

Thank you very much for the DLC files.

Btw, can I also ask for sfv/md5 file to check my game just in case it misses some files? Want to make sure that my game files (downloaded from Steam) + your DLC files = complete game.

Posted: Sunday, 26 Feb 2017, 15:06   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
@hulkspidey
There's already a sfv of the latest version on 58th page uploaded by CX.Reina.

Posted: Sunday, 26 Feb 2017, 18:16   Reply with quote
@lEmbassyl:
Thanks again, I must have missed it when I search for crack file.

Anyway I have checked my files with that sfv and I get 3 missing files:
data\launch\chi\dataRegion.cpk
data\ui\flash\OTHER\fonts_family\jpn\font.gfx
data\ui\flash\OTHER\xcmn_copy\JP\copy_reg.gfx

Not sure if those file are important or not since judging from file/folder name, I guess they are for Chinese and Japanese localization data, and I myself can only read English. But for sake of completeness and if those files don't have big size, can you please upload them? Thank you in advance.

Btw, after I check with sfv and seeing those error, I try to use Steam's validating local files feature (since the free weekend period isn't over yet) but Steam doesn't found any files missing thus it doesn't download those 3 files.

Posted: Sunday, 26 Feb 2017, 18:37   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
hulkspidey wrote:
@lEmbassyl:
Thanks again, I must have missed it when I search for crack file.

Anyway I have checked my files with that sfv and I get 3 missing files:
data\launch\chi\dataRegion.cpk
data\ui\flash\OTHER\fonts_family\jpn\font.gfx
data\ui\flash\OTHER\xcmn_copy\JP\copy_reg.gfx

Not sure if those file are important or not since judging from file/folder name, I guess they are for Chinese and Japanese localization data, and I myself can only read English. But for sake of completeness and if those files don't have big size, can you please upload them? Thank you in advance.

Btw, after I check with sfv and seeing those error, I try to use Steam's validating local files feature (since the free weekend period isn't over yet) but Steam doesn't found any files missing thus it doesn't download those 3 files.

Those files are most likely coming with 3DM release.And i guess you dont need them if youre not playing with jp language.I've uploaded for you anyway :)

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Sunday, 26 Feb 2017, 19:17   Reply with quote
@CX.Reina:
Thank you very much for the files, now it's complete. Also glad to see those files aren't very big size too. Thanks again for your time :)

Posted: Friday, 03 Mar 2017, 18:49   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (v1.07 + 6 DLCs, MULTI11) [FitGirl Repack]

Spoiler
http://filecrypt.cc/Container/201836B58B.html

Posted: Monday, 27 Mar 2017, 06:26   Reply with quote
Bl@ckIce wrote:
3DMGAME-NARUTO.STORM.4.Road.to.Boruto.v1.07.Incl.DLC.Cracked-3DM (the last full build of the game with boruto dlc inclued)

Can someone provide me with .sfv of this (the full 3DMGAME version), please?

Also when I'm trying to play in any language (except English) the game open to black screen with no progress. Is there a fix?

Posted: Monday, 27 Mar 2017, 12:00   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
qrst wrote:
Bl@ckIce wrote:
3DMGAME-NARUTO.STORM.4.Road.to.Boruto.v1.07.Incl.DLC.Cracked-3DM (the last full build of the game with boruto dlc inclued)

Can someone provide me with .sfv of this (the full 3DMGAME version), please?

Also when I'm trying to play in any language (except English) the game open to black screen with no progress. Is there a fix?

You should download the language pack.Otherwise it will not work.For language pack check here
For your other question check page 58 for sfv

Posted: Monday, 27 Mar 2017, 22:01   Reply with quote
CX.Reina wrote:
You should download the language pack.Otherwise it will not work.For language pack check here
For your other question check page 58 for sfv

Thanks for the .sfv
As for the language packs, I've already applied them but they won't work. Any hint on how to get them to work?
Edit: I tried changing language in 3DMGAME.ini, only English, simple Chinese & traditional Chinese work.

Edit 2: Language packs are about 470 MB each, so I guess the link doesn't include them.

Sorry for the strange question, but what are the languages referred to as "kokr" and "arae" in this picture Image ?

Edit 3: I tried the 470 MB language packs, the only change is instead of the completely black screen, now it's the loading screen (still black but with the loading sign in the corner) and not past it.
Could it be that I need an specified updated NSUNS4.exe file for each language pack? (tried both 3dm & codex.)

Posted: Tuesday, 11 Apr 2017, 05:45   Reply with quote
Upcoming compilation of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Series

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy & Legacy

Storm Trilogy pack: Storm 1, Storm 2, Storm 3 Full burst
Storm Legacy pack: Storm Trilogy pack, Storm 4 Road to Boruto

A large amount of downloadable content, including characters, costumes, and story arcs, will be included in NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy and Storm Legacy. However, it is worth nothing, Bandai Namco Entertainment has not announced not all of the downloadable content from the first three games will be in.
Is set to release 7/27/2017, will be available for the PS4/PC-STEAM/XBOX ONE

Upcoming new game Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker Series

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

The Will of Fire has been passed on and it will be unleashed by a new war. A NEW PROJECT STARTS! Built with a new graphic style in a vast ninja world where you can run as you wish. Join in on 4-man team battles with up to 8 ninja battling simultaneously online using dynamic action ninjutsu. Go through a new era with the freedom to run and battle with acrobatic ninja action. This is Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker! In development by Soleil Ltd. and to be published by Bandai Namco Entertainment on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Steam at an unannounced date in the future.

Specs
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Publisher: Bandai Namco
Develoepr: Soleil
Genre: Acrobatic Ninja Battle Action
Players: One to eight (online connection required)
Text: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish
Voices: English, Japanese

About
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is a multiplayer online ame set in the universe of Naruto. Players will have the pleasure of fighting with their favorite characters and discovering a new gameplay style set in thrilling 3D environments with a completely new graphic style! Cooperate with your friends to become the greatest shinobi!

Key Features
Four-versus-four team based gameplay with eight ninjas fighting simultaneously; play co-op with your friends to become the best ninjas online.
Enjoy a new graphic style with more vivid colors for characters, maps, and ninjutsu!
Dynamic third-person ninja gameplay lets players take advantage of the arena environment verticality by jumping and running onto the wall and maps.
Features favorite Naruto characters and teams from the series including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7.

Posted: Thursday, 20 Apr 2017, 21:55   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Could someone please upload the following files from the 1.07 version of the game please

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4\data\ui\flash\OTHER\hist_bg\hist_bg_3_next.gfx
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4\data\ui\flash\OTHER\net_banner\net_banner.gfx
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4\data\ui\flash\OTHER\duel_item\duel_item.gfx

Posted: Friday, 21 Apr 2017, 00:16   Reply with quote
shae23 wrote:
Could someone please upload the following files from the 1.07 version of the game please

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4\data\ui\flash\OTHER\hist_bg\hist_bg_3_next.gfx
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4\data\ui\flash\OTHER\net_banner\net_banner.gfx
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4\data\ui\flash\OTHER\duel_item\duel_item.gfx

Here you go

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Friday, 21 Apr 2017, 08:45   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Thank you

Posted: Monday, 01 May 2017, 12:10   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
hi someone can upload this file ..\data\patch\1\data.cpk version 1.07 of the game please is mising from my game
ps: sory for mi english

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1026 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next