Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Friday, 20 Apr 2018, 23:10

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider   
Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 12:26   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Rui wrote:
Tensai30 wrote:
You have to be kidding me. I think the title needs to be changed to state the latest update isn't cracked otherwise this isn't going to stop. People just don't read.

Why? Having the first line of the FIRST POST written in HUGE RED letters isn't enough for people to understand which is the cracked update available?

Obviously not :laughing:

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 12:37   Reply with quote
I need my Lara in all her nude glory right fucking now, where is my crack?

Rui wrote:
Tensai30 wrote:
You have to be kidding me. I think the title needs to be changed to state the latest update isn't cracked otherwise this isn't going to stop. People just don't read.

Why? Having the first line of the FIRST POST written in HUGE RED letters isn't enough for people to understand which is the cracked update available?

It seems some people just couldn't believe in that they HAVE to hope and wait for the latest version crack release. It's like the denial of reality. I bet game devs are having a good laugh every time they visit this forum.

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 13:30   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Rui wrote:
Tensai30 wrote:

Maybe because people skip to the last page and don't read the first post. It's highly likely if they didn't bother to read the first couple of comments before them, they probably also didn't bother to read the first post as well. Not that I'm justifying people constantly asking the same question. Anyway it was only a suggestion.

1080TI Aorus xtreme, I5 6600k @4.6ghz with MSI core frozr l, ASUS Z170A,
16gb (dual channel) ddr4 2400mhz, 120gb transcend SSD(system drive), 275gb micron SSD,
2x2TB 7200rpm Seagate barracuda HDDs (4tb total), Seasonic 650w S12G
NZXT Phantom 410 white with NZXT blue LED coil

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 13:41   Reply with quote
Tensai30 wrote:
Maybe because people skip to the last page and don't read the first post. It's highly likely if they didn't bother to read the first couple of comments before them, they probably also didn't bother to read the first post as well. Not that I'm justifying people constantly asking the same question. Anyway it was only a suggestion.

Noted. Thanks.

The indication that the January update is the latest cracked update stayed in the topic title FOR MONTHS. More than enough time for everyone to realize what's going on. Now, it has an indication in the first post. There are more games in the same situation of Rise of the Tomb Raider, we can't be holding people's hands all the time, people should do some investigative work themselves too. In this present situation, all that is needed is for people to read the first post.

DZ87 wrote:
It seems some people just couldn't believe in that they HAVE to hope and wait for the latest version crack release. It's like the denial of reality. I bet game devs are having a good laugh every time they visit this forum.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Too bad some of them are locked and so they can't laugh anymore on our account :(

And now let's move on™.

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 14:49   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Tensai30 wrote:
pacotaco wrote:
can you put exactly what version you have installed and with what crack ??? if it is with the links much better ..... we will thank you all!

excuseme.....i am spanish.....
I thought I understood that you had made it work
As for not reading ... obviously I can not translate everything from English into Spanish with the Google Transtalor .... and it costs me more than someone who speaks English perfectly. :roll:

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 15:19   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Please, allow me to speak spanish to explain to pacotaco...

No, no hay crack existente para la ultima vesion...el ultimo crack es del dia 19 de Enero, o sea casi un año. Lo siento

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 15:24   Reply with quote
Okay guys, there's nothing wrong with speaking spanish to each other, but PLEASE use Private Messaging. Thanks.

Ustedes pueden comunicar en castellano, pero solo via Mensaje Privada. Saludos.

Posted: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017, 16:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
got it to work, thanks

Posted: Monday, 11 Dec 2017, 04:19   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
pacotaco wrote:
Tensai30 wrote:
pacotaco wrote:
can you put exactly what version you have installed and with what crack ??? if it is with the links much better ..... we will thank you all!

excuseme.....i am spanish.....
I thought I understood that you had made it work
As for not reading ... obviously I can not translate everything from English into Spanish with the Google Transtalor .... and it costs me more than someone who speaks English perfectly. :roll:

I did make it work. With a legit copy. The point of Creamapi is to be able to play the dlc for free on a legit copy. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk but poor English or being Spanish is not an excuse. The question you asked was answered several times on the same page that you posted on. There are many people on here that aren't native English speakers. I'm from Taiwan and if my English was that bad to the point where I am Google translating everything, I wouldn't be posting on here. I would either try my best to follow along or go to a forum in my language. I certainly wouldn't be typing in Chinese as I know that this is an English forum. It's also rude to those here who don't speak Chinese and it's against the forum policy. I'm sorry to add to the further derailment of this topic. This will be the last post from me regarding this.

1080TI Aorus xtreme, I5 6600k @4.6ghz with MSI core frozr l, ASUS Z170A,
16gb (dual channel) ddr4 2400mhz, 120gb transcend SSD(system drive), 275gb micron SSD,
2x2TB 7200rpm Seagate barracuda HDDs (4tb total), Seasonic 650w S12G
NZXT Phantom 410 white with NZXT blue LED coil

Posted: Friday, 15 Dec 2017, 14:39   Reply with quote
Proud Servant of RIN
Now guys, let's see if we'll witness a similar "discussion" upcoming the next hours / days, as I'm now venturing to post the next UNCRACKED patch for this game. ;)

Rise_of_the_Tomb_Raider_20_Years_Celebration_Update_3-CS

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Notes:
  • NOT CRACKED!
  • (My) Update 2 is required for this patch!
  • Copy ALL files from the "Update" folder to your BASE game directory and run the .bat file to patch your game!

Posted: Friday, 15 Dec 2017, 14:47   Reply with quote
Nice more performance fixes :D

Fixed a startup crash when running in DirectX 12.
Performance improvements.

PC SPECS -
Spoiler
CPU - Intel I7 8700K - COOLER - (BE QUIET Dark Rock Pro 4)
GPU - MSI GTX 980 GAMING 4G
RAM - 16GB DDR4 3466MHZ (Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB)
MONITOR - ASUS VG248QE (Main Monitor), SONY 43" 4K ANDROID TV
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H
OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT
SSD - SAMSUNG 500GB 960 EVO (OS ONLY)
HDD - WD BLACK 7200RPM - 6TB (Games Only), 4TB (Music, Pics, Vids Etc)

Posted: Saturday, 16 Dec 2017, 21:44   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hello,

i have the original game installed over steam an want to unlock now all DLC for playing Blood Ties etc.
I searched now 1 hour arround in this thread but i am not sure how to unlock it and for what this "Rise_of_the_Tomb_Raider_20_Years_Celebration_Update_3-CS" are for...

I also looked in the first post but there is near everything offline.

I also loaded this: Rise_of_the_Tomb_Raider_CreamAPI_Release_v3.1.1.0 and extracted it into my main game directory. but whats next?
The note "To be able to use a particular DLC you need to have the corresponding current file(s) in your game folder!" but from where i get the DLC content?

Does is just need to download this files from Fitgirl and extract it then to my steam game directory? [[Please login to see this link.]]

how i can enable 20 aniversary and every other DLC for "Rise of the Tomb Raider"?

thank you!

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 05:57   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I use creamapi to unlock DLCs.When start the Blood ties DLC the game crash during loading screen.

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 12:59   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
kof86 wrote:
I use creamapi to unlock DLCs.When start the Blood ties DLC the game crash during loading screen.

Hello,

i also have the same problem.
I have valid STEAM installation with newest updates and installed the CreamAPI_Release_v3.1.1.0 nonlog build and the DLC packs from Fitgirl.

By trying to start the Blood Ties (Croft Manor) the game crashs by the loading screen.

Any idea?

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 16:29   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Probably DRM crap, just wait or buy ...

The True Apostolic Signature ::D

- Peace to The Lost Ones -

The Eternal Covenant's Boundless Community in Unconditional Love Goddess is Presenting to all people without any prerequisite is the Only Eternal Covenant between God and humans

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238 ... 240  Next