Post Post subject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider   
Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 16:34   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
fitgirls dlc is probably out of date, its just the latest cracked files

download all of CS's updates post crack

Posted: Sunday, 17 Dec 2017, 18:04   Reply with quote
Look for an SFV/MD5 of the latest game files and DLC's (or if one doesn't exist, ask nicely for one of someone that owns it all), and check your files against it..

Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.

Posted: Tuesday, 02 Jan 2018, 21:03   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
crashin wrote:

Fitgirls 're-pack' works fine as is..I have no crash with Blood Ties or any other part of the game(DX11)

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 01:03   Reply with quote
DarkLighting wrote:
crashin wrote:

Fitgirls 're-pack' works fine as is..I have no crash with Blood Ties or any other part of the game(DX11)

Are you playing legit or the cracked version? if hes wanting to creamapi I didn't know if the dlc had updated since the latest cracked version.

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 01:56   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Yes, the DLC Blood Ties has updated ([[Please login to see this link.]]). And CS posted the update that I suppose should include both the update to the main game and to the DLC.

So if one wants to use creamapi, one needs the updated DLC files.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 02:36   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Could someone possibly upload only the updated DLC files from Blood Ties and Cold Darkness? CS's patch failed on my installation (something with wrong input) and I already updated the game through Steam itself.

Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.20GHz | Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400 | 512GB Samsung SSD 850 PRO | 4TB WD Caviar Black | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | Creative Sound Blaster ZxR | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W | Corsair Graphite 760T V2 | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 10:25   Reply with quote
If you already had the game updated from Steam, it's natural that the patch fails. You can however proceed with the patch installation, and it will only update the files that are needed. In the end, run the included sfv to make sure you have everything okay, namely the DLC files.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 13:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hi guys, i looking for a crack on last version of the game (1.0.813.4) if its already cracked.

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 13:58   Reply with quote
There is no crack for latest version.

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 14:33   Reply with quote
Why don't people read the first post...

Posted: Wednesday, 03 Jan 2018, 15:09   Reply with quote
^Because they don't have to. Why bother with reading boring stuff, when you can just throw out a question and parasitize on people willing to answer/help? :wink:

Posted: Saturday, 06 Jan 2018, 11:21   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
theac3player wrote:
Could someone possibly upload only the updated DLC files from Blood Ties and Cold Darkness? CS's patch failed on my installation (something with wrong input) and I already updated the game through Steam itself.

I had the same problem.Now I know how to do.You should apply CS's update2 first then update3.
The dlcs files changed twice.That is the reason why we canot apply up3 to those files.

Posted: Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018, 01:01   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
how come no one has cracked the newest game update? alot of other games are still being cracked on their updates regularly.

would be nice if someone could crack the newest version, especially for the use of DX12

Posted: Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018, 01:50   Reply with quote
There are plenty denuvo games that havnt been updated yet and some might never be updated, all we can do is wait and hope that one day they all get recracked

Also best not to talk any further on this matter, if anyone cant wait then buy the game

PC SPECS -
Spoiler
CPU - Intel I7 8700K - COOLER - (BE QUIET Dark Rock Pro 4)
GPU - MSI GTX 980 GAMING 4G
RAM - 16GB DDR4 3466MHZ (Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB)
MONITOR - ASUS VG248QE (Main Monitor), SONY 43" 4K ANDROID TV
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H
SSD - SAMSUNG 500GB 970 EVO (OS ONLY)
HDD - WD BLACK 7200RPM - 6TB (Games Only), 4TB (Music, Pics, Vids Etc)
OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT (Version 1803)

Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 11:39   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hey guys, trying to make sense of the topic. But what is the actual latest release which includes the patch of "12-15-2017"
I am unsure what my version of rise of tombraider is. Probably late 2016.early 2017.

What patch can I download? (or full game for that matter that is updated)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 241  Next