Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Saturday, 21 Apr 2018, 18:18

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider   
Posted: Sunday, 14 Jan 2018, 11:47   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
The latest cracked-release / version is mentioned on the first page, in a big bold red text.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Posted: Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 20:42   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I searched the entire thread repeatedly for answers, but couldn't find them, so I apologize in advance if something like this has been asked and answered before.

Was an updated Weapon/Outfit Unlocker or Cheat Engine table ever released for the latest version of the game from Steam? (v1.0 813.4_64)
The one posted in the OP and other posts I found with the search function are no longer working.

If not, then does anyone have a save near the start of the game for Survivor or Extreme Survivor difficulty with hidden weapons and outfits unlocked? (Snowflake, Tanktop, etc.)
The only saves I found here are from the end of the game when everything is already over with nothing left to do.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by akitsushima on Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 20:58   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
^^ Last table I see floating around is for the cracked 20th Anniversary release. You might be able to figure out the difference in offsets with some patience.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.

Posted: Friday, 19 Jan 2018, 23:01   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
HorseGrenades wrote:
^^ Last table I see floating around is for the cracked 20th Anniversary release. You might be able to figure out the difference in offsets with some patience.

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Thanks. I just realized that I can select which beta build I can play in Steam. What build does the cracked 20th Anniversary have? I tried downgrading to v1.0.767.2 (the one listed in the OP) but it wouldn't load either. Address stays at ???? no matter what I do at the campfire. Does it only work on cracked versions and not legit ones?

Posted: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 04:00   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
akitsushima wrote:
The only saves I found here are from the end of the game when everything is already over with nothing left to do.

Thank you very much.

There's still the "joy" of holding different weapons and walking around in different outfits...

~M~

Posted: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018, 12:45   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
the thread have to be uploaded with VR and Oculus Rift optional :roll:

Posted: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018, 13:01   Reply with quote
What for? The update that enabled native VR support isn't even cracked, I fail to see the relevance of updating the thread title.

Posted: Saturday, 10 Feb 2018, 14:52   Reply with quote
Quote:
What for? The update that enabled native VR support isn't even cracked, I fail to see the relevance of updating the thread title.

i'm sorry but I'm not informed. is it possible to play VR oculus rift games cracked steamless? in other words is possible to pirate the VR Oculus support to run games without steam? i see that scene do not release VR Oculus only support games

Posted: Thursday, 15 Feb 2018, 22:21   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
apparently all the links for creamapi are dead. someone prove me wrong.
googled Rise.of.the.Tomb.Raider.Steam.Family.Sharing.Crack.and.Legit.DLC.Unlocker-REVOLT. hope i don't get bamboozled.

Posted: Thursday, 15 Feb 2018, 22:29   Reply with quote
You can configure creamapi yourself, it's incredibly easy

Posted: Sunday, 18 Feb 2018, 22:06   Reply with quote
Well i thought devs were done with this game but past 5 days things are happening again - [[Please login to see this link.]]

Looks like its just Mac and Linux version

PC SPECS -
Spoiler
CPU - Intel I7 8700K - COOLER - (BE QUIET Dark Rock Pro 4)
GPU - MSI GTX 980 GAMING 4G
RAM - 16GB DDR4 3466MHZ (Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB)
MONITOR - ASUS VG248QE (Main Monitor), SONY 43" 4K ANDROID TV
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H
OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT
SSD - SAMSUNG 500GB 960 EVO (OS ONLY)
HDD - WD BLACK 7200RPM - 6TB (Games Only), 4TB (Music, Pics, Vids Etc)

Posted: Sunday, 18 Feb 2018, 23:42   Reply with quote
The support for this game is crazy. Would be nice, if all games had this kind of long-term support.

Posted: Monday, 19 Feb 2018, 00:14   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
They've got a new movie coming out, would be silly not to support it in some way.

Close only counts in Hand Shoes and Horse Grenades.
Many of my posts are compressed with RAR5 and require up to date WinRAR or 7Zip to open.

Posted: Thursday, 08 Mar 2018, 19:13   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Is there anyone who could kindly provide the newest DLC files? I asked before and couldn't find a solution to my issue (updated the game through Steam already before applying CS's update 3 so the update failed). Also, unfortunately the links are down for update 2 and 3.

Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.20GHz | Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400 | 512GB Samsung SSD 850 PRO | 4TB WD Caviar Black | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | Creative Sound Blaster ZxR | Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W | Corsair Graphite 760T V2 | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Posted: Thursday, 08 Mar 2018, 20:53   Reply with quote
Take a look in the game's SCS thread ;)

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time. Can you understand?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240  Next