Post Post subject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2   
Posted: Friday, 05 Jan 2018, 09:07   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
MrDingDong wrote:
sifupepe wrote:
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.160.028.REPACK-KaOs

Spoiler

STEAM REPACK!, not another fucking GOG repack :twisted:

Won't install. Gives "ISDone.dll" error, archive data corrupted (decompression fails).

EDIT: Nevermind. Everything is A+. Carry on.

Actually, it's giving the same problem "The archive is either corrupted or damaged". How did you solve it? Thanks alot in advance.

Posted: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018, 22:32   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Same Problem "The archive is either corrupted or damaged"

Posted: Sunday, 07 Jan 2018, 23:14   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Best way to bypass all possible errors is to install it with your computer in safe mode.

All unnecessary or interfering processes will be off.

Go and make a cup of coffee ,read a newspaper and reboot when it's done.

Repackers are making their repacks on cutting edge computers but forget that a lot of gamers don't have the latest computers with 16+ gb memory and 8 core cpus.

Fitgirl is the only one that usually has a checkbox to limit the installer to use less resources.
I've seen a few kaos repacks that have it too ,but not many.
A lot of Corepacks are bad in that respect too ,some will fail halfway through unless you install in safe mode and don't do anything else until it's finished..

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 01:59   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
redphoenix3 wrote:
MrDingDong wrote:
sifupepe wrote:
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.160.028.REPACK-KaOs

Spoiler

STEAM REPACK!, not another fucking GOG repack :twisted:

Won't install. Gives "ISDone.dll" error, archive data corrupted (decompression fails).

EDIT: Nevermind. Everything is A+. Carry on.

Actually, it's giving the same problem "The archive is either corrupted or damaged". How did you solve it? Thanks alot in advance.

Isn't working for me either, installer keeps crashing. I rechecked it as well as tried installing it in safe mode, appears to be a problem with the repack.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 19:09   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
There was a MEGA folder with most GOG patches a while ago but it seems it went down. Is there any other place to get them? Because Goodolddownloads uploads everything to free hostings and they're pure garbage.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 19:55   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
Summer Splash wrote:
There was a MEGA folder with most GOG patches a while ago but it seems it went down. Is there any other place to get them? Because Goodolddownloads uploads everything to free hostings and they're pure garbage.

I have downloaded a lot from GOD and they aren't "Garbage". They upload to free very fast hosters (e.g. openload, zippy, filecloud, dl.free.fr).. are all these not enough for you?... you ungrateful ****

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 20:03   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
There are other Repacks you know ie: ''Divinity - Original Sin 2 v.3.0.160.028 Xatab'', i can't post a link though as this Forum isn't.....well a warez site. And installs flawlessly i can say.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 20:35   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
ahmadmob wrote:
Summer Splash wrote:

I have downloaded a lot from GOD and they aren't "Garbage". They upload to free very fast hosters (e.g. openload, zippy, filecloud, dl.free.fr).. are all these not enough for you?... you ungrateful ****

First: Your post is useless, if you do not know an alternative place where to download them from, you shouldn't have posted.
Second: Calm down. They are garbage, all of them. Don't start throwing ad hominems if you can't stand a word as normal as "garbage". I'm not insulting anybody.

Only recently they started using Google Drive like they should have been a long time ago, but DOS2 is still uploaded on those awful file hostings that barely work and most of the time the download speeds are below 50 KB/s.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 21:04   Reply with quote

Uh-huh, it's totally the hosts that are garbage and not you :roll:
And you are insulting somebody - you're insulting the people behind GOD who provide a free service to ungrateful people like you.

"Like they should have been a long time ago", definition of entitled right there.

Journey before destination.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 21:53   Reply with quote
Summer Splash wrote:
ahmadmob wrote:
Summer Splash wrote:

First: Your post is useless, if you do not know an alternative place where to download them from, you shouldn't have posted.
Second: Calm down. They are garbage, all of them. Don't start throwing ad hominems if you can't stand a word as normal as "garbage". I'm not insulting anybody.

Only recently they started using Google Drive like they should have been a long time ago, but DOS2 is still uploaded on those awful file hostings that barely work and most of the time the download speeds are below 50 KB/s.

My recommendation for you is to buy the game and download from Steam instead. And if you dare to call my post garbage, by replying with more despicable off topic bullshit, you'll have a nice orange surprise.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 22:14   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Nimryel wrote:

Uh-huh, it's totally the hosts that are garbage and not you :roll:
And you are insulting somebody - you're insulting the people behind GOD who provide a free service to ungrateful people like you.

"Like they should have been a long time ago", definition of entitled right there.

Oh I'm very grateful to the guys at GOD. I'm only saying the free hosts are garbage, I didn't call anybody garbage. You're all trying to pick a fight for no reason, chill and stop being so sensitive :)

Also do you really think everyone gets those speeds on free hosting sites? That was a very poor comparison. I have 25MB/s top speeds but get AT BEST 300KB/s on a lucky day on openload and etc.

I guess I'll use them anyway and just leave it on overnight since all I got from wanting an alternative was threats and anger.

Posted: Tuesday, 09 Jan 2018, 22:32   Reply with quote
Poor you :(

Enjoy the FREE download.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 10 Jan 2018, 05:54   Reply with quote
Try IDM if JDownloader isn't downloading on Openload at top speeds.

Posted: Thursday, 11 Jan 2018, 23:49   Reply with quote
Any of you guys fancy grouping up and giving the campaign a go? Got the GOG version, a mic, and am a complete virgin to the game.

Posted: Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 04:13   Reply with quote
SniffleCry wrote:
Any of you guys fancy grouping up and giving the campaign a go? Got the GOG version, a mic, and am a complete virgin to the game.

Sure. A virgin here too ::P but I'll give it a shot :)

UK here, so usually on through the night, say 12am - 7am. (Friday & Saturday)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110  Next