• Image Local Multi-Player
  • Image Co-op
  • Image Online Co-op
  • Image Local Co-op
  • Image Shared/Split Screen
  • Image Full controller support
  • Image Steam Cloud

About The Game

The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers latent within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.

Who will you be?
A flesh-eating elf; an imperial lizard; an undead risen from the grave? Choose your race and origin story - or create your own! Discover how the world reacts differently to who - and what - you are.

It’s time for a new Divinity!

Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep tactical turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements.

Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.

Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or with up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out co-operative play. Go anywhere, kill anyone, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Continue to play in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.

• Choose your race and origin. or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. The world reacts to who you are, and what you’ve done. Every choice will have a consequence.
  • Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Every NPC can be killed, and every animal spoken to! Even ghosts hold a few secrets or two…
  • The next generation of turn-based combat. Revamped action point system, AI 2.0., new elemental combos, over 200 skills, height advantage… and much, much more.
  • Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Choose one of the 6 pre-made characters or create your own. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
  • Game Master Mode: Take your imagination to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.

System Requirements
Minimum:
  • OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 550 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6XXX or higher
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 35 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Minimum requirements may change during development.

Recommended:
  • OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 or equivalent
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or AMD R9 280
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 35 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Recommended requirements may change during development.

Steam Scene releases:
Divinity.Original.Sin.2-CODEX (v3.0.141.716)
: *NFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Update.v3.0.146.559-CODEX : *NFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Update.v3.0.158.595-CODEX : *NFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Update.v3.0.168.526-CODEX : *NFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Update.v3.0.226.993-CODEX : *NFO*

Divinity.Original.Sin.2.MULTi5-PLAZA [Full v3.0.190.74] : *NFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.MULTi7.PATCH-PLAZA (Update.v3.0.226.993) : *NFO*

Other Steam releases:
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Cracked-3DM (v3.0.141.716) : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.141.822.Update.Incl.Divine.Ascension.DLC.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.143.324.Update.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO* or *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.146.599.Update.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO* or *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.146.814.Update.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.146.969.Update.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.150.188.Update.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.158.595.Update.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO* or *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.168.526.Update.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.190.74.Update.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.226.993.Update.With.CHS.Patch.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.226.993.CHS.Cracked-3DM (Full game) : *INFO*
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.226.993.H4.Update.With.CHS.Patch.and.Crack-3DM : *INFO*

Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.226.993.Build.20180601-ALI213 (Full game) : *INFO*

Steam latest Language Packs:
Divinity.Original.Sin.2v.v3.0.226.993.MULTi7.Lang.Pack.Only-PLAZA : *INFO*

GOG releases:
GOG updates, goodies, full game, etc. : *INFO*

Steamworks Fix
Generic Steamworks Fix for Divinity Original Sin 2 : *INFO*

Trainer:
Divinity.Original.Sin.2.v3.0.141-v3.0.226.Plus.22.Trainer-FLiNG : *INFO*

Last edited by Rogue on Sunday, 03 Jun 2018, 14:39, edited 126 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 [KICKSTARTER][PRE Release Threa   
Posted: Wednesday, 26 Aug 2015, 17:41   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
If they provide an OTS camera and not purely an isometric one (get with the times already jeez!! I love to use the isometric camera in games like DA:O for tough battles and tactics but otherwise OTS is the norm and if it's not there it kills my immersion) then I'd support this kickstarter otherwise they can take their money grabbing asses elsewhere. :razz:

Posted: Wednesday, 26 Aug 2015, 18:10   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
YEY! My online friend and I had the BEST CO-OP experience ever playing this game! I can't wait for the Enhanced Edition version and the 2nd game! Its going to be WILDLY AWESOME!

i7 8700K @ 4.8Ghz @ 1.36v | Cryorig R1 Universal Dual Tower | Arctic Silver 5 | ASUS Hero X Z370 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 3200Mhz @ XMP 1T | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin @ 2025Mhz / 1100Mhz | ASUS Xonar DGX | Logitech Z-680 Dolby Digital 5.1 | Samsung NVMe - 970 250GB EVO, SATA - 850 EVO 500GB & 830 256GB | WD Black 2TB | LG WH12LS39 12x | Corsair Gold AX 850W | Corsair Graphite 760T | 4x Noctua NF-A14 140mm | Eizo Foris FG2421 24" 1080p Turbo 240Hz MVA | Samsung LN40B550 40" 1080p SPVA | Logitech G903 | QcK | Corsair K70 RGM MK.2 | Windows 10 Pro 1607-14393 x64

Posted: Thursday, 27 Aug 2015, 00:13   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
The first one was awesome. Can't wait to replay it when the EE is out.

Posted: Thursday, 27 Aug 2015, 06:46   Reply with quote
If anyone wants to support it then even for established company kickstarters, always go for the lowest tier. It honestly is the least taxing thing to do.

Otherwise, you keep wondering... where are my physical items? Where is the rest of the stuff :ROFL:

Of course for collector's it is a different story but for the ones who want to take the least risk, go for cheapest tier and think of it as a preorder discount :)

Posted: Thursday, 27 Aug 2015, 09:50   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
That was quick 12h and is already founded :D
So far they ussing assets from 2.0 engine (EE Using 1.0) but they gonna do it on assets from 3.0 version of the engine, game gonna use DX12.

Posted: Thursday, 27 Aug 2015, 09:57   Reply with quote

Posted: Friday, 28 Aug 2015, 22:20   Reply with quote
Banned
Ohoh, it starts... they butchered action points, all abilities cost 1-2 pts, needless to say the game still looks great and hopefully it will maintain the same level as D:OS.
Wish it would be more mod friendly than previous one.

@Edit,

Stretch goals have been added to Kickstarted page :)

Spoiler
Quote:
$700,000 Stretch Goal: Strategist Mode

Akin to Divinity: Original Sin- Enhanced Edition's Tactician Mode, Original Sin 2 will feature a brand new difficulty called Strategist Mode. Rest assured this difficulty tier will consist of much more than a simple numbers game. Yes, your enemies will hit harder, but that is far from all! Each and every fight in the game will be redesigned for Strategist Mode so that enemies are smarter, often come in greater numbers and use a host of skills and tactics they won't use in lower difficulty modes. If we reach this stretch goal, the fights in Original Sin 2 will receive this epic treatment from the get-go.

$850,000 Stretch Goal: Pick a Skill Tree, I

Divinity: Original Sin is rife with spectacular skills, and besides the many new ones we've already planned for Original Sin 2, we want to add even more unique skills to the repertoire. We have quite a list and will let our the backers pick a brand new skill tree, featuring at least 16 skills each, from among a host of new proposals when the campaign ends. New proposals, you say! Such as?

Well, here are a few to tickle your imagination:

Polymorpher - As a polymorpher, your body is your oyster. Grow sharp-as-swords horns, poisonous tentacles (with the bonus of further reach) or even wings that allow you to dash and dive across the battlefield. You can even change completely into - what? Something monstrous, that's for sure...

Trap Master - Craft mines, place them in strategic positions and lure the unwitting enemy (or "ally") into your traps! At higher levels you'll be able to toss your deathtraps into groups of foes; taunt them so that they run blindly into your snares, and even craft bombs that you can sneak into an enemy's pocket. Tick. Tock. BOOM!

Bard - Inspire your allies to perform even greater feats of magic and carnage, then pacify, confuse or lull to sleep your enemies with songs and music. Of course, you don't have to be the party's unwavering champion. You can also weave lies into your tales, which can influence the attitude of NPCs in various ways. Sing your own praises and see them cheers you; paint your friends as cowards and see them be hailed with contempt!

Unarmed Combatant - This is for the hands-on fighters that don't want to dance around their targets, but get down and dirty by going for chokeholds and body throws. Wrestle your foes with bare fists, or go for some extra piercing power with vicious knuckles and claws.

Summoning Master - To be able to summon allies is a very powerful skill, but as a master you'll be able to summon more than one extra ally. Other skills will include redirecting incoming damage to your summons; sacrificing them to heal you, or blowing them up to wreak havoc among massed enemies.

Juggernaut - If you want to role play a bloodthirsty maniac that thrives on gore and pain, this is the one to get. Get stronger as your health drops; swing mighty great-swords or dual-wield axes; drown your enemies in spilled blood. You can even sacrifice your own hitpoints in return for massive, area-shattering blows. Beware of friendly fire though - if you even care, that is.

Guardian - A born protector, this sword 'n' board wielding warrior prioritizes a strong defense over offense. Your shield will become a wall behind which you -and your allies- can close in on the enemy unharmed. Your provocations will also turn your foes' attention toward you, but that's ok because other skills include becoming nigh invulnerable for brief amounts of time.

Alchemist - The powers of alchemy become as weapons in your hands! Throw potions like grenades; coat your weapons with poisons and curses; control clouds of steam, lightning, miasma and more; bask in the vastly superior effects of every potion you can get your hands on!

$1,000,000 Stretch Goal: Racial Skills

In Divinity: Original Sin 2, your unique origins will radically change the way you experience the world around you. Of course, since combat is one of the central ways in which you’ll engage with this world, it’s only sensible that your origins and your skillset should intertwine.

When we reach the $1M mark, we’ll develop a set of race-specific skills, abilities, and talents reflective of each race’s background and strengths.

Imagine: a Wood Elf able to summon an army of shambling trees; a Lizard recalling the devastating powers of his draconic ancestors; a Dwarf with the authority of the Empress; a human so good at pickpocketing, he can even catch his own party mates unawares...

$1,200,000 Stretch Goal: Undead Origins

In Original Sin 2, no longer will you have to be human all too human alone. You can be a dwarf too, an elf, yes even a proud lizard! But if we reach this stretchgoal, you'll be able to tell the tales of the dead with undead origins! That's right: at this point we will add the undead as a playable race, complete with origin stories. Let us give you an example! Imagine, if you will, a story that goes something like this:

Adelard has been a warrior since his early teens, first in the armies of the Divine; later as a sword for hire. There wasn't a force in the world that could best him, or so he thought! Because one day an orc with a temper did a number on him and his crew, and he ended up dead in the grass, speared through the heart.

That is how he was found by a necromancer, who, impressed by the muscle on Adelard's dead body, decided to resurrect him and use him as a puppet-warrior to do his bidding. But there is something different about undead Adelard. Unlike any other victim of necromancy, he remembers who is and he knows what he has become.

Horrified, disoriented, he flees from his vile enslaver and sets out on a journey home, a journey which he realises will be fraught with danger. He may be more or less welcome among the scattered bands of Black Ring, but his travels will take him through Divine Order territory where he'll be forced to mask himself or be challenged by every Magister he meets.

All he longs for now is the comfort of home, a place where he will be welcome; where he can learn to live, perhaps, with this waking nightmare. But with each step closer to his goal, doubt and fear assail him more and more. What will they say? His wife; his mother; his brother... For who is Adelard now?

If Adelard still...

$1,350,000 Stretch Goal: Pick a Skill Tree, II

With all the fantastic skills we've dreamt up, we'll need plenty of manpower to implement them. At this mark, we'll again open up a vote to let the backers decide which other of the skill trees listed at the $700,000 tier you would like to see in the game. Voting will be done by backers after the campaign ends.

$1,500,000 Stretch Goal; The Hall of Echoes

Some Rivellonians live in fear of it; some write songs of it; others still are sent there far before their time. When we reach $1,500,000, we'll send you to the Hall of Echoes, land of the dead.

You, unique among the living, will be able to travel to and from this spirit world, where you'll uncover mysteries never before discovered by mortal eyes. You'll gain access to occult wonders, and you'll come face to face with those you've lost-- and those you've dispatched.

The best part - you'll be able to make this your home base!

And wait: we've got more good news!

Due to the high demand for some of the tiers, we've introduced a few more to give more folks a shot at the rewards they're after!

Because of this, every backer who already pledged $125 or more (i.e. the "Kickstarter Collectors Edition" tier, or any higher tier) will ALSO receive downloads of our Digital Developer's Diary materials, including design documents, notes on story and world-building, and an art pack.

And that's not all! Every backer who pledges more than $200 (i.e. the “Signed Kickstarter Collector's Edition” tier, or any higher tier) will ALSO receive a signed piece of concept art delivered to their door!

Undead race Hype!

Posted: Monday, 22 Aug 2016, 16:07   Reply with quote
Steam page now live: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Available: Early Access September 15th 2016

Posted: Wednesday, 24 Aug 2016, 08:27   Reply with quote
I hope to introduce and fight for real time option, that if you turn based only worth nothing to me.
Fallout Tactics has this feature, for example.

Posted: Wednesday, 24 Aug 2016, 08:28   Reply with quote
LuKeStorm wrote:
Steam page now live: [[Please login to see this link.]]
Available: Early Access September 15th 2016

Anyone can buy, yes? Or will it locked to KS backers alone? :(

Posted: Wednesday, 24 Aug 2016, 10:02   Reply with quote
^^ Yes you can :) Early Access will be out 15th September for everyone :)

Posted: Wednesday, 24 Aug 2016, 10:21   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
WhiteWolfRevan wrote:
If they provide an OTS camera and not purely an isometric one (get with the times already jeez!! I love to use the isometric camera in games like DA:O for tough battles and tactics but otherwise OTS is the norm and if it's not there it kills my immersion) then I'd support this kickstarter otherwise they can take their money grabbing asses elsewhere. :razz:
there's plenty of OTS games out there to enjoy. and a large majority of us still also love isometric RPGs. rather than change/ruin the Original Sin design, they just make a sequel to Divinity 2 also. i personally can't wait for this.

and i seriously doubt Larian needs your kickstarter contribute. they made plenty off of Original Sin and there's plenty of others willing to fall for the large corporations' kickstarter scams.

ASUS Z370-E | i7-8700K 4.8GHz \ Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme \ Cryorig QF120 Performance x2 | G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 3200 2x8GB | EVGA FTW3 GTX 1080 Ti | SSDs: 1.5TB \ HDs: 10TB | Dark Power Pro 11 750w| Anidees AI Crystal(Lite) \ Cryorig QF120 Silent x3, QF140 Silent x1 | Logitech G600 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB | One S Gamepad | AOC AG271QG | Windows 10 Pro x64

Posted: Thursday, 01 Sep 2016, 14:01   Reply with quote
2 more weeks and we can play it =O.

Really happy itl be DRM free.
The same as Shadow Warrior 2.

Posted: Thursday, 01 Sep 2016, 14:03   Reply with quote
Excellent. Will wait. :)

KS backers - Your DOS2 Steam key is available!

[[Please login to see this link.]]

Reply to topic  [ 1916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 128  Next