Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Due to the recent hack, we recommend active users to change their passwords. Do not use an email address at Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN or another Microsoft brand.
It is currently Sunday, 22 Oct 2017, 12:28

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Hacknet   
Posted: Wednesday, 12 Aug 2015, 07:11   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)

*[[Please login to see this link.]]

Title: Hacknet
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Developer: Team Fractal Alligator
Publisher: Surprise Attack
Release Date: 12 Aug, 2015

About This Game

Description
Hacknet is an immersive, terminal-based hacking simulator for PC. Dive down a rabbit hoIe as you follow the instructions of a recently deceased hacker, whose death may not have been the accident the media reports. Using old school command prompts and real hacking processes, you’ll solve the mystery with minimal hand-holding and a rich world full of secrets to explore.

Bit, a hacker responsible for creating the most invasive security system on the planet, is dead. When he fails to reconnect to his system for 14 days, his failsafe kicks in, sending instructions in automated emails to a lone user. As that user, it’s up to you to unravel the mystery and ensure that Hacknet-OS doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

Exploring the volatile nature of personal privacy, the prevalence of corporate greed, and the hidden powers of hackers on the internet, Hacknet delivers a true hacking simulation, while offering a support system that allows total beginners get a grasp of the real-world applications and commands found throughout the game.

Features

Real hacking: based on actual UNIX commands, Hacknet focuses on real hacking, not the Hollywood-style version of it. This creates a truly immersive experience and puts players right in the thick of trying to break through the firewalls.

Unlock the mystery of Bit: a hacker is dead and the media reports don’t add up. When you are contacted by his “ghost” - an automated failsafe system - you’re drawn into the dark and murky world of underground hackers.

Full immersion: you are thrust into a persistent virtual world with no “levels” or obvious game elements to break the illusion. Follow the guidance of the emails from Bit or just dive down the rabbit hole, chasing down clues and snippets of information you find as you explore different systems.

Accessible but uncompromising: whilst not holding your hand or dumbing down, the design of the game and the learning curve enables those with no prior terminal experience to enjoy it whilst delighting those in the know.

Killer tunes: hack to the beat of a soundtrack featuring underground artists including Carpenter Brut (Hotline Miami).

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

Description
Join a small team of elite hackers pulling off a complex series of data heists in Hacknet Labyrinths, a major expansion for critically acclaimed terminal-based hacking simulator, Hacknet.

Adding a new 3-4 hour chapter to the game, Hacknet Labyrinths sees you recruited by the mysterious Kaguya to join a small team of elite hackers on the hunt for powerful new tools and programs.

But working with the best isn’t going to be easy. And as the series of heists increases in complexity and danger, you’re going to need to use everything at your team’s disposal to get in, get the job done, and get out without being caught.

Featuring new tools--such as the Memory Analyzer, capable of performing memory forensics on RAM--new programs, new networks to explore, new UI themes, new secrets to uncover in the original game, and a full new soundtrack, Labyrinths delivers more of the gameplay you loved in Hacknet along with some surprising new twists.

Key Features

A whole new chapter. Hacknet Labyrinths adds a thrilling new 3-4 hour chapter set within Hacknet’s main story arc. Play it as part of the original game, or as a new opportunity to delve back into your Hacknet experience and explore new secrets.

New tools and programs. Obtain new, more complex hacking tools and programs to break into systems and networks. For example, perform memory forensics on RAM and uncover secrets with the Memory Analyzer.

Work as a team. No longer hacking alone, you’ll be completing missions as a team, communicating through IRC and working towards joint goals.

Daring and perilous data heists. Network systems are more complex, and it’s going to take a lot more than simply “kicking down the door” to complete the mission. Explore, adapt, survive!

Killer new soundtrack. Hacknet Labyrinths comes with a killer new soundtrack full of Outrun-style music, featuring artists such as Remi Gallego (of brutal heavy metal/electronic act 'The Algorithm') and synthwave superstar 'OGRE'

How to find the Labyrinth

Labyrinths takes place before the end of the base game. You can access it from two points within Hacknet - as a mission from Entropy after you've completed a few contracts there, or from CSEC. You can also access it from CSEC if you have a save file that's completed the game, or if up to that stage of the game already.

System Requirements
MINIMUM:
Processor: 2.0 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
Hard Drive: 100 MB available space

RELEASES

Download:
Hacknet FULL 5.069 Labyrinths - Jun 26

Steam files ONLY!

(330.9Mb)
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]

NOTE: WinRar 5+ minimum is required to unpack files.

.sfv included.

Changelog

Changes
v5.069 Patch Notes

Highlights:
FTPSprint.exe no longer requires Labyrinths to be usable in Extensions
FTPBounce.exe runs 2 seconds faster
Added -s argument to HexClock.exe to allow execution without UI theme change
Improved the PositionNear tag for computers
Added SetLock action to show/hide and lock/unlock display modules

Other Fixes and Changes:
Fixed case in which HackerScript testing would report the wrong computer as the target
Fixed ShowNode action
Fixed some cases in HackerScripts where the player would not get an alert notification
Fixed an issue where invalid charachters would break the Intro text sequence
HackerScripts will no longer open your CD tray when you're just testing them
Fixed many issues where blank lines or spaces in the wrong places would break HackerScripts
Fixed a case where the upload command would upload to the current directory instead of the directory where it was originally run
Fixed the top bar going missing on CustomConnectDaemons
Fixed many cases in which #PLAYERNAME# and other wildcards were not supported in Daemons
The ChangeIP action now supports #RANDOM_IP# for a randomly generated IP
Fixed some small issues with ESequencer.exe spin up time

Please note that I have removed the Redists from this package, which this game requires. If your system does not have them, you can grab them from the Microsoft sites below:

XNA 4.0 Redist

.NET 4.0 Client Profile Redist

Last edited by scaramonga on Monday, 26 Jun 2017, 17:16, edited 37 times in total.

Post Post subject: Re: Hacknet   
Posted: Wednesday, 12 Aug 2015, 07:15   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Will you post it here scara once it out?? :geek: :geek: :ugeek:

Posted: Wednesday, 12 Aug 2015, 10:58   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
The guy just created a thread for a steam game, like so may others on this board.
Let's not try to force him to buy it and post it here. If that is what he intends then he will.

Cheers.

Posted: Wednesday, 12 Aug 2015, 11:21   Reply with quote
T3mpl4r wrote:
The guy just created a thread for a steam game, like so may others on this board.
Let's not try to force him to buy it and post it here. If that is what he intends then he will.

Cheers.

I'm just asking not forcing him to buy it. Sorry if my English is not clear enough :-|

Posted: Wednesday, 12 Aug 2015, 11:39   Reply with quote
Well... I'll let this speak for itself,
ren2004 wrote:

and as for your english it's very clear. Now lets get back to talking about the game.

Posted: Wednesday, 12 Aug 2015, 17:34   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Hacknet v1.23 on Desura
[[Please login to see this link.]]
[[Please login to see this link.]]

It's from 2012, so don't expect it to be 1:1 with the upcoming Steam version. :lol:

Posted: Wednesday, 12 Aug 2015, 20:55   Reply with quote
T3mpl4r wrote:
Well... I'll let this speak for itself,
ren2004 wrote:

and as for your english it's very clear. Now lets get back to talking about the game.

I don't understand where you're getting the assumption that he asked for Scara to buy it.

You're jumping to conclusions, no where in any of his comments is it said or even implied that he wanted him to buy the game, he was simply wondering if he will be posting the game, not if he'll buy it.

Please don't manipulate what other people meant.

Posted: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 00:23   Reply with quote
First of all did he retain you to be his lawyer? In any case, when he asks if scara is going to post once it's released on steam, what does he mean? How is scara going to post if he doesn't buy it or own it already? And why ask scara specifically? He certainly didn't mean if scara would post links from ALI, 3DM, SG etc, as he already knows how to search for those. We all know what he meant was, that scara had either bought or was going to buy the game and would he post it here once it was released. I rest my case. Cheers.

Posted: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 01:34   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
T3mpl4r wrote:
First of all did he retain you to be his lawyer? In any case, when he asks if scara is going to post once it's released on steam, what does he mean? How is scara going to post if he doesn't buy it or own it already? And why ask scara specifically? He certainly didn't mean if scara would post links from ALI, 3DM, SG etc, as he already knows how to search for those. We all know what he meant was, that scara had either bought or was going to buy the game and would he post it here once it was released. I rest my case. Cheers.

You are way overthinking this whole situation.

All ren2004 did, was just ask a question if scara will post a link to the game when it comes out.
That's it.
THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO IT, so stop trying to add an additional meaning to his post.

He didn't tell scara to buy it, nor did he imply things of that sort.

Posted: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 01:48   Reply with quote
T3mpl4r wrote:

No, he didn't retain me as his lawyer, I just seen someone picking on someone else and twisting what they wrote into an alternate meaning.

You're really taking this too seriously and need to calm down, you're obviously not in the nicest mood but that doesn't mean you get to twist what other people meant.

So please, stop twisting the meaning of peoples posts, it's immature and nasty.

Last edited by AlreadyEnriched on Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 01:50, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 01:50   Reply with quote
Ok then, I understand it now. Oh and jAck_h!De posted a link to the game, so ren2004 should be good to go. :THUMBS UP:

Posted: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 01:53   Reply with quote
We're all good to go, you're trying to make it out as if Ren2004 is the only one benefiting from this forum, all of us are.

You're being quite the nasty person right now, trying to make someone else look as if they're greedy and only out for themselves when all they asked was if the person who made the thread will also be posting the game.

Posted: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 01:54   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
T3mpl4r wrote:
Ok then, I understand it now. Oh and jAck_h!De posted a link to the game, so ren2004 should be good to go. :THUMBS UP:

Unfortunately, that link is to a "demo" version, publicly available to anyone (it's free).
It's "highly" outdated (it still contains basic ideas and concepts though).

Posted: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 02:20   Reply with quote
AlreadyEnriched wrote:
We're all good to go, you're trying to make it out as if Ren2004 is the only one benefiting from this forum, all of us are.

You're being quite the nasty person right now, trying to make someone else look as if they're greedy and only out for themselves when all they asked was if the person who made the thread will also be posting the game.

First of all you're the only one here calling people names and twisting what I said around. This all started because ren2004 asked scara if he would be posting the game once it's out. So what exactly is it that he would post? scara made a thread about this game, I didn't see him writing that he bought or had any intention of buying the game. He might very well do it, but why ask something like that.
Done.
Cheers. :DRINK:

Posted: Thursday, 13 Aug 2015, 02:36   Reply with quote
Sorry, but can we stop derailing the thread so that we can focus on the game, instead of arguing what ren2004 said or what T3mp4lr said?
I,as well as most of the people here, honestly don't give a damn about who said what and who's the bad guy, I'm only interested in the download link for the game.
The thread's name is Hacknet. Go make a separate thread and lay out this nonsense there.
Thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next