Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Wednesday, 26 Jul 2017, 12:28

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: GOD EATER Resurrection [CRACKED] GOD EATER2 Rage Burst [   
Posted: Monday, 12 Dec 2016, 07:49   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Hello, me and my friend both downloaded the game via fitgirl repack, and used the steamworks fix to try and play online together, my game worked and I was able to create a room, but his game is having this error (A network error occurred (0x80550c28)) when trying to create a room, or join mine, any way for him to fix this?

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 05:00   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
ok i find the online save data, but after i played the game then saved the game, i play it again the next day, why the save data always not found, it always missing when i tried to load
my save data the next day, did it do the same to all of you ?

Silly question : can i still play the GERB2 offline even when its not cracked ?, if i can, any link maybe, Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 05:49   Reply with quote
frozzaia wrote:
Silly question : can i still play the GERB2 offline even when its not cracked ?, if i can, any link maybe, Thanks!

you can only play GERB2 if you own it. we need a crack.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 07:35   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
hey guys, sorry to ask, but when i run the CPY release, I only find GER.exe *32 running in the bg, taking up about 25% of CPU.

I am really lost in terms of what I should do. I tried using SSE, but dunno how to use it.

The fix by Voksi is also gone. Anyone can give any tips? I recall there is a console version of steam emulator, wondering if I can use it.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 07:53   Reply with quote
genxsxi wrote:
hey guys, sorry to ask, but when i run the CPY release, I only find GER.exe *32 running in the bg, taking up about 25% of CPU.

I am really lost in terms of what I should do. I tried using SSE, but dunno how to use it.

The fix by Voksi is also gone. Anyone can give any tips? I recall there is a console version of steam emulator, wondering if I can use it.

you must use CPY's crack or Voksi's fix. i recommend CPY. also is you game fully updated. what release are you using?

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 08:27   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I am using CPY. I believe the crack folder only has 3 items right? the CPY.ini, the steam api and steamclient?

The GER.exe is 1.0.0.0

Anyone still has the Voksi fix? I dont think the CPY release will work for me.

Or can I use a steam emulator? I prefer not to use the SSE.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 08:39   Reply with quote
ok so you have the cpy .iso scene release??
and as i posted already, you can ONLY use the CPY crack on Voksi fix(that also uses CPY crack).
and if the game isnt working idk what the issue could be. no one else reported an issue since the crack released over 1 month ago.

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 08:47   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Ok, so I need the Voksi fix then, since I am using the CPY release.

Anyone can re-up it? the FTP link is down :shock:

Posted: Wednesday, 14 Dec 2016, 12:23   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
genxsxi wrote:

ftp://revolt:1234@revolt.loginto.me/GOD ... RVTFiX.rar It isn't down for me.

Posted: Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 04:49   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Anomaly wrote:
genxsxi wrote:

Somehow I just cannot connect to it, as it shows me a failed - network error :oops:

Posted: Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 05:45   Reply with quote
genxsxi wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
genxsxi wrote:

Somehow I just cannot connect to it, as it shows me a failed - network error :oops:

[[Please login to see this link.]] There you go ^^

Posted: Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 09:30   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Thanks so much Anomaly!! Can I kiss you? :mrgreen:

Posted: Thursday, 15 Dec 2016, 10:45   Reply with quote
genxsxi wrote:
Thanks so much Anomaly!! Can I kiss you? :mrgreen:

Sure, why not? :KISSING: You're welcome, though ^^

Posted: Monday, 02 Jan 2017, 07:19   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
For anyone that still have savegame problem with v1 and v2 rvtfix, i recommend to use this one instead.
[[Please login to see this link.]]

With this we can choose to play either using STEAM or SSE or maybe without both. Enjoy~ ::D
(Dont mad at me if is not work cuz i dont have friends near me to test ::P )

EDIT:
Just test it on SSE that Achievements working with CPY Steamworks Fix though the ValveAPI that include is from the original SteamAPI ::)

Posted: Sunday, 22 Jan 2017, 15:25   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
God.Eater.2.Rage.Burst-CPY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next