Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Sunday, 25 Feb 2018, 22:21

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers   
Posted: Wednesday, 06 Sep 2017, 08:04   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Not from me sorry, I don't have those files anymore. I have the latest full build available in SCS section though.

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Wednesday, 06 Sep 2017, 17:07   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Rui wrote:
Not from me sorry, I don't have those files anymore. I have the latest full build available in SCS section though.

Thank you for your answer.

Posted: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017, 09:09   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Rui wrote:

Which are the missing 2 DLCs? Can you upload the 2 Small DLC Missing?

Posted: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017, 20:36   Reply with quote
Yeah, sure.

It's the civil war character pack and the ant-man pack which includes the character pack plus an additional story mission. They were PS exclusives and therefore left out of the season pass, forcing you to buy those overpriced items separately. That's the reason I didn't put the files in SCS, because I'd have to own them in the first place ;)

Rantings apart, here's the missing DLC for you: [[Please login to see this link.]]

• Looking for a recent scene release? Check the scenegames section in [[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Saturday, 21 Oct 2017, 08:31   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Any chance of reuploading the Crack Pack?

Posted: Saturday, 21 Oct 2017, 11:58   Reply with quote
jack88532 wrote:

Naturally.

Here it is: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Enjoy ;)

Posted: Saturday, 21 Oct 2017, 17:03   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Rui wrote:
jack88532 wrote:

Naturally.

Here it is: [[Please login to see this link.]]

Enjoy ;)

Thanks

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 19:43   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Rui wrote:
Yeah, sure.

It's the civil war character pack and the ant-man pack which includes the character pack plus an additional story mission. They were PS exclusives and therefore left out of the season pass, forcing you to buy those overpriced items separately. That's the reason I didn't put the files in SCS, because I'd have to own them in the first place ;)

Rantings apart, here's the missing DLC for you: [[Please login to see this link.]]

I'm really grateful if somebody could upload again those two missing DLC: Civil War and Ant-Man. Because the link is dead now.

Posted: Sunday, 21 Jan 2018, 20:12   Reply with quote
There you go:
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Posted: Monday, 22 Jan 2018, 15:02   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Rui wrote:
There you go:

Thank you very much ::D

Posted: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018, 19:55   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Can anyone re-upload the smart steam emu or tell me how i can change language in the DX11 version, please?
I tried to edit the ali213 to portuguese, but it's only work in the dx9

Last edited by tanto_faz on Saturday, 03 Feb 2018, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018, 19:59   Reply with quote
here's the entire crack pack reuploaded:

Posted: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018, 20:02   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Rui wrote:
here's the entire crack pack reuploaded:

wow, so quickly! Thank you, tested and finally it work in portuguese!

Posted: Saturday, 03 Feb 2018, 20:08   Reply with quote
Na boa.

cheers mate, enjoy the game.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31