Logo

CS.RIN.RU - Steam Underground Community

Do not use a Hotmail, Outlook, Live or MSN email address! Microsoft servers reject all emails from our server.
It is currently Wednesday, 26 Jul 2017, 20:33

English | Русский

Post Post subject: Re: LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens   
Posted: Sunday, 20 Nov 2016, 22:17   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
@FitGirlLV

I use kindly's script to create my patches. When I created the latest one, which is posted in the OP, I started by using the xdelta compression method; the update became of the same size of the game files; I nearly gave up on creating the update, but I received a message from a friend suggesting me to try the jdiff compression; and believe it or not, I was able to create a 800Mb patch - it's available in the OP, and it works fine ;) Hence my trollish remark regarding the compression method.

No one can tell you for sure that there isn't more DLCs or updates planned, but there's definitely a very high probability this is the end of it; perhaps wait one or two more weeks to see if no game files are updated in the meantime. Your choice.

Cheers

Posted: Sunday, 20 Nov 2016, 22:20   Reply with quote
rui_brochado wrote:
@FitGirlLV

I use kindly's script to create my patches. When I created the latest one, which is posted in the OP, I started by using the xdelta compression method; the update became of the same size of the game files; I nearly gave up on creating the update, but I received a message from a friend suggesting me to try the jdiff compression; and believe it or not, I was able to create a 800Mb patch - it's available in the OP, and it works fine ;) Hence my trollish remark regarding the compression method.

No one can tell you for sure that there isn't more DLCs or updates planned, but there's definitely a very high probability this is the end of it; perhaps wait one or two more weeks to see if no game files are updated in the meantime. Your choice.

Cheers

OK, thanks for info. On big archives jdiff is a good solution, but if game files weren't encrypted/compressed, jd-patch would be around 100-200 Mb or even less :)

OK, I'll wait, guess no rush here. The Season pass description on Steam is pretty foggy to say how many DLCs were planned/released.

Posted: Sunday, 20 Nov 2016, 23:56   Reply with quote
^I can tell you there's no more depots for DLCs... at least not for now! And the latest record update for game files was 25 days ago, and they haven't touched the internal build ever since. Still I think it's prudent to wait at least one more week; I still remember that the last LEGO game (Marvel's Avengers) had a last update AFTER all DLC was released.

And by the way, this developments regarding the jdiff method only appeared when the 4th game build was released; so I only tested when upgrading from v3 to v4; I might try to check how it will work trying to upgrade from the base build v1 to the final build v4. Just for educational purposes :D

Posted: Sunday, 27 Nov 2016, 23:54   Reply with quote
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (v1.03 + 12 DLC, MULTI10) [FitGirl Repack, Selective Download] from 7 GB

extratorrent.cc/torrent/5318975
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:de81bc41e768fbf3b20378aaf7cf1b1d11ba6ba8
sendfile.su/1285814 (.torrent only)
fitgirl-repacks.site/lego-star-wars-force-awakens-v1-03-build-1-0-0-33084-12-dlcs/ (more mirrors, no ads)

Repack Features

• Based on LEGO.STAR.WARS.The.Force.Awakens.v1.03.incl.DLC-CODEX ISO release: codex-lego.star.wars.the.force.awakens.iso (20,101,824,512 bytes)
  • All DLCs included and activated
  • Additional cracks from 3DM and ALI213 added to NoDVD folder and available after installation
  • Unlike most of my repacks this one is 100% Lossless but NOT MD5 Perfect: game resources were unpacked - without it repack would be impossible
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Selective download feature - you can skip downloading and installing of speech packs you don't need
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 18.7 to 7~9.4 GB, depending on selected languages)
  • Installation takes 15-50 minutes (depending on your system)
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: up to 31 GB
  • Use "Language Selector.exe" in game root to change the game language

Backwards Compatibility

This repack IS NOT compatible with my first repack of the game.

Problems during installation?

Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
[[Please login to see this link.]]

Last edited by FitGirlLV on Monday, 28 Nov 2016, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Monday, 28 Nov 2016, 00:16   Reply with quote
^Thanks! I added your repack to the OP.

Actually steamdb says there was a record update on an internal build... luckily it was for the Mac version, the win version isn't touched for about a month ;)

Cheers!

Posted: Friday, 02 Dec 2016, 19:43   Reply with quote
I found [[Please login to see this link.]] within the Lego Star Wars Force Awakens steamdb page. What the hell does this mean? Are they assembling a package with this game, Total War: Warhammer and Mafia II? :?

Posted: Saturday, 03 Dec 2016, 17:11   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
If steamdb isn't lying it seems like you're right - lol?! Why the heck would they combine this games in one package??

Posted: Thursday, 25 May 2017, 01:31   Reply with quote
hi, someone can upload again the CRACK PACK thanks in advance!!

Posted: Thursday, 25 May 2017, 01:40   Reply with quote
^Sure mate ;)

Here it is:

Posted: Thursday, 25 May 2017, 01:49   Reply with quote
rui_brochado wrote:
^Sure mate ;)

Here it is:

thank u so much rui :D :D

Posted: Saturday, 27 May 2017, 12:18   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
Ugh I keep crashing at the point where you get past the blue shield, can someone do it for me then post the save back here?

[[Please login to see this link.]] - Just go straight to the shield, destroy it, then it should auto save...?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32