Stellar Tactics FULL - 0.118 - Jan 20

Steam files ONLY!

(4.62Gb) - 4 x 1.03Gb & 1 x 513.48Mb
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  2. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  3. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  4. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  5. [[Please login to see this link.]]

WinRar 5+ minimum is required to unpack files.

Changelog:
This will be the last patch for a while unless there is a blocker or some other major problem that comes up so I can branch off and focus exclusively on the ground combat system for a while.

Here are the things I'm hoping to get into the combat update.

Movement and blocking system overhaul - I'll be refining this system so blocking mechanics and movement in combat are much improved. The goal is to provide consistent blocking mechanics for both the enemies and the player characters going forward and to remove various annoyances with the current system.

Attacks of opportunity - (PC's and NPC's) If characters are adjacent to an enemies position and move out of range, the closest combatant will get a free single attack. That is a single melee attack or a single shot from ranged weapons.

Defend - (selected when ending your turn - PC's and NPC's) - Can be selected if you have 2 AP left over - gain immunity to one attack in the next round of combat.

Guard - (selected when ending your turn - PC's and NPC's) - I'll be looking into the ability to guard areas of visibility, gaining an opportunity to fire on enemies coming into the characters line of sight. This selection when ending your turn will likely take all your AP, can only be used once in any combat scenario. I find this mechanic overpowering so I want to make sure it is used sparingly. I'll scrap it if it's abusive.

Better display of LOS visibility when targeting enemies.

I'll be removing the cursor based targeting functionality. The current active cursor will be removed completely. Instead you will have a improved information and targeting UI for rollover info and selected targets that includes dedicated targeting for head, torso, arms and legs.

I'll also be tightening up delays in all combat animations, ranged weapon delays and generally polishing a number of areas related to the ground combat system.

I'll be adding combat specific powers that allow you to perform a variety weapon attacks and effects. These have always been a part of the plan and it's time to implement them. Examples are sniping, backstabs, teleportation, PBAoE attacks, weapon overloads, spread damage for shotguns and smg's as well as shared melee and ranged effects. First-aid will get AE heals, HoT, buffs and debuffs.
These will all come as Neural Devices that interface with your team members neural implants. Powers are knowledge gained through the use of these devices greatly enhancing your performance and skill.

Each team can have 3 active devices equipped at any time that must be equipped before the start of combat.

These devices will have level requirements and you will find upgrades that can be equipped at various skill levels.

They will drop off enemies and can be found as loot.

All powers will have an AP cost

All powers have cool downs.

These neural powers will also gain bonuses from your perks where it makes sense.
The above is not related to "Azimuth" which is something that will go in the game at a later time.

FIXED: Trigger group mods for pistols that have burst and full auto modifications now work as intended.
FIXED: Merc stat assignments now display correct HP when assigning STR/END in character information UI.
FIXED: Assigning points to stats no longer adjust your HP to max while in combat.
FIXED: Alpha blending errors in some areas corrected.
FIXED: Alpha blending errors when using multiple gas grenades corrected.
FIXED: Bright green weapon on or near ground when swapping weapons removed.
FIXED: Door to Phestus now works as intended. I had disabled it a while ago so it was always open.
FIXED: A bug that could cause the enemy to stop responding if healing inside a gas cloud.
FIXED: A bug that would cause toxic gas clouds to continously stack dot damage on combatants.
FIXED: When attacking with melee weapons from a crouched position and using the combat queue, it was possible to get an additional attack.
FIXED: The crouch/stand icon on the toolbar is now correctly updated when attacking from a crouched position.
UPDATED: The 1AP cost to turn your team members while in combat via the tool bar has been removed. You now have unlimited visibility from your position at no AP cost.
UPDATED: Double clicking inventory items no longer moves them to your stash. You must shift click or drag and drop items from you inventory to the stash icon.
UPDATED: While in combat you can no longer select other team members by left clicking with the mouse. This was confusing because you could have unintentionally selected another team member who's turn was not active and tried to end your turn. If you have another team member selected when it is your turn, you cannot end your turn. You can still select other team members using the F1-F4 keys while in combat or by clicking on their portraits.
UPDATED: After rotating the camera using the left mouse button, the cursor is restored without needing to move your mouse.
ADDED: If you have the mission "Speak with Scarby" in your active log after you have already finished the mission, you can now return to Hurzog Mining, walk towards the vendor and the mission will auto-complete.

UPDATED: Labels in space for incursion ships are now orange instead of red so they can easily be recognized and separated from other hostile ships (red labels).

UPDATED: Space incursions can be canceled when not in combat while in space. No need to dock anymore. Just click the small cancel icon on the incursion label at the top of the screen.

UPDATED: Armor, weapon, mod and shield vendors now offer more items when they generate their inventory. This leads to more options available on the vendors.

ADDED: Border highlights for all enemies and player characters in combat - this work is part of the combat revamp - many more changes to come to the core systems.

FIXED: One of the mutant types was always hidden when not in direct view, even when using the [TAB] key (default for highlight objects). Could make it difficult to identify the enemy during combat.
FIXED: You can once again micro-warp from incursions (assuming your turrets are off) at full speed.
FIXED: Ship loot crate labels no longer disappear if you travel far away from the crate.
FIXED: Ship loot crate labels no longer appear on screen when the crate is behind you or not visible in the camera view.
FIXED: A bug that would allow ship vendors to occasionally sell turrets that would not fit on ships.
FIXED: Assigned merc weapons when recruiting them now generate with the correct range and max ammo values.
FIXED: Starting ranged weapons for your generated character and team members are now corretly assigned with default range, ammo and damage values based on the adjustments I made a while ago (increased base range for rifles and side-arms, increased base ammo capacity for weapons).
FIXED: Mining skill level cap adjusted to level 60 like other skills.
FIXED: A bug with stun grenades permanently stunning enemies.
FIXED: It was possible for enemies to heal themselves beyond their maximum HP
FIXED: Turrets now fire even if you don't have a team member in the weaponry station slot.

.sfv included

Post Post subject: Re: [Early Access] Stellar Tactics   
Posted: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 07:56   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
ok tnx i will try

Posted: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018, 15:22   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Thx scaramonga

fixed exe + SSE for v0.118

Posted: Thursday, 05 Apr 2018, 12:10   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
scaramonga wrote:
Stellar Tactics FULL - 0.118 - Jan 20

Steam files ONLY!

(4.62Gb) - 4 x 1.03Gb & 1 x 513.48Mb

Changelog:
This will be the last patch for a while unless there is a blocker or some other major problem that comes up so I can branch off and focus exclusively on the ground combat system for a while.

Here are the things I'm hoping to get into the combat update.

Movement and blocking system overhaul - I'll be refining this system so blocking mechanics and movement in combat are much improved. The goal is to provide consistent blocking mechanics for both the enemies and the player characters going forward and to remove various annoyances with the current system.

Attacks of opportunity - (PC's and NPC's) If characters are adjacent to an enemies position and move out of range, the closest combatant will get a free single attack. That is a single melee attack or a single shot from ranged weapons.

Defend - (selected when ending your turn - PC's and NPC's) - Can be selected if you have 2 AP left over - gain immunity to one attack in the next round of combat.

Guard - (selected when ending your turn - PC's and NPC's) - I'll be looking into the ability to guard areas of visibility, gaining an opportunity to fire on enemies coming into the characters line of sight. This selection when ending your turn will likely take all your AP, can only be used once in any combat scenario. I find this mechanic overpowering so I want to make sure it is used sparingly. I'll scrap it if it's abusive.

Better display of LOS visibility when targeting enemies.

I'll be removing the cursor based targeting functionality. The current active cursor will be removed completely. Instead you will have a improved information and targeting UI for rollover info and selected targets that includes dedicated targeting for head, torso, arms and legs.

I'll also be tightening up delays in all combat animations, ranged weapon delays and generally polishing a number of areas related to the ground combat system.

I'll be adding combat specific powers that allow you to perform a variety weapon attacks and effects. These have always been a part of the plan and it's time to implement them. Examples are sniping, backstabs, teleportation, PBAoE attacks, weapon overloads, spread damage for shotguns and smg's as well as shared melee and ranged effects. First-aid will get AE heals, HoT, buffs and debuffs.
These will all come as Neural Devices that interface with your team members neural implants. Powers are knowledge gained through the use of these devices greatly enhancing your performance and skill.

Each team can have 3 active devices equipped at any time that must be equipped before the start of combat.

These devices will have level requirements and you will find upgrades that can be equipped at various skill levels.

They will drop off enemies and can be found as loot.

All powers will have an AP cost

All powers have cool downs.

These neural powers will also gain bonuses from your perks where it makes sense.
The above is not related to "Azimuth" which is something that will go in the game at a later time.

FIXED: Trigger group mods for pistols that have burst and full auto modifications now work as intended.
FIXED: Merc stat assignments now display correct HP when assigning STR/END in character information UI.
FIXED: Assigning points to stats no longer adjust your HP to max while in combat.
FIXED: Alpha blending errors in some areas corrected.
FIXED: Alpha blending errors when using multiple gas grenades corrected.
FIXED: Bright green weapon on or near ground when swapping weapons removed.
FIXED: Door to Phestus now works as intended. I had disabled it a while ago so it was always open.
FIXED: A bug that could cause the enemy to stop responding if healing inside a gas cloud.
FIXED: A bug that would cause toxic gas clouds to continously stack dot damage on combatants.
FIXED: When attacking with melee weapons from a crouched position and using the combat queue, it was possible to get an additional attack.
FIXED: The crouch/stand icon on the toolbar is now correctly updated when attacking from a crouched position.
UPDATED: The 1AP cost to turn your team members while in combat via the tool bar has been removed. You now have unlimited visibility from your position at no AP cost.
UPDATED: Double clicking inventory items no longer moves them to your stash. You must shift click or drag and drop items from you inventory to the stash icon.
UPDATED: While in combat you can no longer select other team members by left clicking with the mouse. This was confusing because you could have unintentionally selected another team member who's turn was not active and tried to end your turn. If you have another team member selected when it is your turn, you cannot end your turn. You can still select other team members using the F1-F4 keys while in combat or by clicking on their portraits.
UPDATED: After rotating the camera using the left mouse button, the cursor is restored without needing to move your mouse.
ADDED: If you have the mission "Speak with Scarby" in your active log after you have already finished the mission, you can now return to Hurzog Mining, walk towards the vendor and the mission will auto-complete.

UPDATED: Labels in space for incursion ships are now orange instead of red so they can easily be recognized and separated from other hostile ships (red labels).

UPDATED: Space incursions can be canceled when not in combat while in space. No need to dock anymore. Just click the small cancel icon on the incursion label at the top of the screen.

UPDATED: Armor, weapon, mod and shield vendors now offer more items when they generate their inventory. This leads to more options available on the vendors.

ADDED: Border highlights for all enemies and player characters in combat - this work is part of the combat revamp - many more changes to come to the core systems.

FIXED: One of the mutant types was always hidden when not in direct view, even when using the [TAB] key (default for highlight objects). Could make it difficult to identify the enemy during combat.
FIXED: You can once again micro-warp from incursions (assuming your turrets are off) at full speed.
FIXED: Ship loot crate labels no longer disappear if you travel far away from the crate.
FIXED: Ship loot crate labels no longer appear on screen when the crate is behind you or not visible in the camera view.
FIXED: A bug that would allow ship vendors to occasionally sell turrets that would not fit on ships.
FIXED: Assigned merc weapons when recruiting them now generate with the correct range and max ammo values.
FIXED: Starting ranged weapons for your generated character and team members are now corretly assigned with default range, ammo and damage values based on the adjustments I made a while ago (increased base range for rifles and side-arms, increased base ammo capacity for weapons).
FIXED: Mining skill level cap adjusted to level 60 like other skills.
FIXED: A bug with stun grenades permanently stunning enemies.
FIXED: It was possible for enemies to heal themselves beyond their maximum HP
FIXED: Turrets now fire even if you don't have a team member in the weaponry station slot.

.sfv included

any chance you can upload this again or the new version if there are any??
the link above is dead
thank you

Posted: Saturday, 07 Apr 2018, 00:56   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
V20180330 is on piratepowered, but there's a new update today.

Posted: Saturday, 07 Apr 2018, 05:39   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Game updates every day nearly, and there is not enough interest to warrant me uploading GB's daily. Would you?

1.7Gb today. (yes GB, not MB!) Plays havoc with XD's, as I've said before, so I stopped doing them.

In saying that, it's been a while, so I'll try my best to up latest soon.

-- Edit --

Stellar Tactics FULL - 0.129 - Apr 07

Steam files ONLY!

(4.72Gb) - 4 x 1.03Gb & 1 x 608.24Mb

Changelog:
Patch 0.129 - Radar, mod update and fixes

Added a new top down radar system for ground exploration. The radar system is designed to be expanded on and tied to your electronics skill. As you gain more skill in electronics, perks will be available for exposing other object types on the map like loot, mission objects and at a very high skill, enemy positions (assuming they are not using stealth). I'll be adding perks for this skill soon.

For now, the radar displays default information - vendors, NPC's and enemies if in line of site.

--Exits are shown as door icons on the radar. You can click door icons to move the camera to that location. This is handy for moving your team to the exit.
--In mission areas that display the progression map, rolling over exit icons on the radar will highlight the room the exit leads to on the mission map.
--NPC's are displayed as orange dots
--Vendors are displayed as green dots
--Enemies are displayed as red dots - enemies are only displayed if they are in line of sight during combat. When perks for electronics go in the game, you will be able to select a perk that reveals all enemies in a certain radius regardless of LOS based on your skill in electronics.
--Team members are displayed as white dots.
--The radar is centered on the currently selected team member.
--There are two FOV indicators on the radar. The large FOV indicator displays the direction your camera is facing. The smaller indicator displays the direction your selected team member is facing.
--I'll be expanding on the system in the future.

Weapon mods - You can swap/upgrade mods now anytime/anywhere. The currently equipped mod gets moved to your inventory. Mods are never destroyed even when overwriting an existing mod in a weapon slot. You can only have a single mod of any one type equipped in any weapon

--Drag mods from your shared inventory to any mod slot. The dragged mod will be equipped in a free mod slot or replace any similar mod. If the mod is replaced, the old mod will be moved to your inventory.
--Shift-click any equipped mod to un-equip the mod to your inventory, clearing the mod slot.

IMPORTANT: If you have weapons that have more than one of any type of mod (e.g. Two scope mods) it will be important for you to un-equip the extra mod from your weapon. Mods were never meant to be stacked on any one weapon.

ADDED - Added a target indicator for currently selected targets in space.
ADDED - When you near planets, moons and stations, a new gravity well indicator is displayed that shows the general radius of the gravity well. This should make it easier to navigate around gravity wells when traveling in star systems.
ADDED - A new set of tutorial videos are now displayed when you first enter space. If you have already recieved your starter ship, you can review the video tutorials from the help menu by selecting the tutorial button.

UPDATED - Gravity wells no longer bring your ship to a full stop.
UPDATED - Updated the character creation screen so the instruction text and steps needed to create your character are clear.
UPDATED - When changing resolution a message is displayed confirming that the resolution change took place.
UPDATED - You can now enter hacking codes with the numeric keypad.
UPDATED: Ship capacitor recharge when out of combat is now faster.

FIXED - Default heavy weapons merc's mini-gun now reloads correctly
FIXED - A bug that allows players to equip more than one mod type per weapon
FIXED - Unarmed team members could not throw grenades
FIXED - Adjusted grenade damage for all grenade types
FIXED - A bug where throwing a grenade could reset a SMG (and other weapon types) to single fire mode even if that weapon only had burst and full auto enabled.
FIXED - Fine aiming was not working as intended. You now correctly receive up to a 7% bonus
FIXED - A number of typo's in the log entries and tutorials and item descriptions
FIXED - A bug that would require you to press the Enter key when generating your characters name during character creation
FIXED - On certain systems with very fast CPU/GPU when launching to space you could rarely enter a state that would require you to restart the game
FIXED - A bug that could break the ragdoll physics causing characters that were KO'd to stand up "broken" after the very first combat scenario on the bridge of the Dauntless
FIXED - An area in the Vats that could not be clicked for movement
FIXED - A few rollover objects that had incorrect border highlights
FIXED - Cargo and stash now allow mouse wheel scrolling without clicking first
FIXED - Fixed a few errors with the rollover info at the top of the screen when rolling over characters
FIXED - Occasionally, it was possible to click at a location in combat and use more AP than the preview indicated

-New top down radar system for ground exploration. The radar system is designed to be expanded on and tied to your electronics skill. As you gain more skill in electronics, perks will be available for exposing other object types on the map like loot, mission objects and at a very high skill, enemy positions (assuming they are not using stealth).
-Completed modeling and lighting for all procedural ground based locations for the universe
-Work in progress for object placement in the procedural mission locations
-Crushed a number of bugs
-All character animations are now being adjusted and polished

Patch 0.126 - Combat Update #1

COMBAT CHANGES:
ADDED: End turn options. When ending your turn you will have several new options to choose from. This options menu is only displayed if you have 2 or more AP left over when ending your turn. If queuing attacks, your turn will end as usual if no AP is left over. You can cancel out of the end turn menu by pressing the escape key.
WAIT - Wait requires a full bar of AP and allows you to skip your turn, adjusting your position in the turn order. This is handy for cases where your team member may be blocked. When selecting this option, your position in the turn order is adjusted after the last team member in the turn order.
DEFEND - Defend requires 2 AP and has a small chance of avoiding a single attack while waiting for your next turn or mitigating a portion of the next attacks damage. The cost of 2AP is a choice balanced against reloading your weapon or setting your team members in a defensive posture while in combat. Defend is applied after armor, shields and any other damage mitigation. You can see which team members and enemy combatants are defending by rolling over them with your mouse. The status bar at the top of the screen will show a defend icon in cases where combatants are in defend mode.
END TURN - Ends your turn with no AP cost or further action. Any remaining AP up to 2 points will be rolled over into your next turn as it has been in the past.

ADDED: Attacks of opportunity:
Only combatants with a melee weapon equipped and selected can execute an attack of opportunity.
If a combatant is in range of a melee opponent and they move, the enemy will get a free attack.
Combatants get a single chance during any round of having an attack of opportunity applied.
Combatants get a single attack of opportunity per round of combat.
If the enemy misses you, you will continue to your selected destination.
If the enemy does damage, your move will be interrupted. You can choose to heal, attack or move as usual after the attack.
Combatants can only be attacked once in any round. That includes instances where the closest enemy combatant has already dealt an attack of opportunity.
Status effects have a chance to apply any status effects as normal.
Stunned combatants cannot make attacks of opportunity. However, they do remove the moving combatants chance to receive an attack of opportunity for that round.

Combat navigation and blocking has been overhauled. The goal was to improve the way blocking works so it is fair for both the player and the AI. Characters now have descreet blocking areas that work much better than they did previously. You should notice that AI can no longer move through characters when retreating or if blocked in areas by your team members. Enemies also do a much better job of keeping their distance from other characters with this update. You also now have the option to "Wait" in cases where your team members are blocked so you can make adjustments to positioning. I'll be continuing to improve on this system over time.

GENERAL FIXES IN THIS PATCH:
FIXED: Adding and removing armor with stats (+STR - +END) now correctly update the display of HP in the character info and inventory screens.
FIXED: Bleed resist display in character info screen
FIXED: A number of rounding errors for weapon damage in rollover info, character information and inventory areas.
FIXED: Projectile impacts and damage display are now timed based on range to target
FIXED: Grenade throw animations from crouched position.
FIXED: When swapping weapons, border highlights now updated correctly.
FIXED: When mercs were recruited, they were given 4 less intial stat points than they were supposed to recieve. You are now credited 4 stat points the next time you attack in combat.
FIXED: An error in the trade in value for ships based on charisma.
FIXED: An error in the display of values displayed in trade menus when items had a value of 100,000 credits or more.

UPDATED: You can no longer select team members other than the selected active combatant with the F1-F4 keys and by clicking them while in combat. This was confusing players because they were unable to end their turns if they inadvertantly selected another team member.

UPDATED: Missile launcher damage toned down a bit.

UPDATED: Adjusted mini-gun damage up a bit.

UPDATED: Damage modifiers to burst and full auto - you should see a significant damage boost to both of these fire modes bringing them somewhat in line with the use of ammo and AP expenditure. Burst and full-auto do have a damage penalty to reflect accuracy when firing with these modes. You will deal and receive more peak damage now and will need to mitigate this with healing, especially at higher levels. Time to start using those med-kits. This will be balanced a bit more with the introduction of First-Aid related powers/devices. "Medic!"

UPDATED: Heavy weapon damage increased - should give you a reason to use heavy weapons a little more often now. You are going to want to focus fire on heavy weapon enemies and get them out of the way as a priority. A critical with a heavy weapon is devastating!

UPDATED: Reduced the amount of ammo used for full-auto attacks for rifles, smg's and pistols from 12 to 8. Damage for this fire mode was just too high with the changes above and ammo use was excessive.

UPDATED: Removed level based attack bonuses which were skewing damage. Note that rollover info for weapons is just an estimate based on your currently equipped base weapon damage, equipped mods and a bunch of other factors. Breaking out a calculator is not likely to result in exact damage values. There is a lot of voodoo going on in the background of damage calculations including ranged falloff calculations, stat modifiers and more.

UPDATED: Floating fonts for combat and comments.

UPDATED: Melee received a boost in damage. With the addition of attacks of opportunity, melee team members also gain an additional boost to damage in cases where combatants try to leave the area of influence (see above).

PATCHES SINCE THE LAST ANNOUNCEMENT:

HOTFIX - 2/2/18 - 0.122
FIXED: 1 hand blunt weapons will apply Venom and other perk effects
FIXED: Nano's now equip to melee weapons
FIXED: Haft mods now equip to melee weapons

1/28/18 - 0.122
UPDATED: Load times for all ground based area transitions are now greatly reduced.
UPDATED: Exiting the game and transitioning to the main menu are now much faster.
UPDATED: Minor stability fix.

1/27/18 - 0.121
FIXED: Ammo looted from space loot crates is now correctly displayed in cases where multiple crates are looted.
FIXED: Ammo looted from ship cargo crates now adds to your total inventory correctly
FIXED: A bug with skill gain from incursions
FIXED: Experience from space combat no longer increments the secondary skill counter
FIXED: Rounding errors in weapon rollover UI related to weapon damage
FIXED: Rounding errors in information UI's related to weapon damage
FIXED: Frequency modulator mods for melee weapons can only be equipped to melee weapons
FIXED: Stuns once again work as intended both for ranged and melee weapons
FIXED: A material blending error with overhead grids in the facility
UPDATED: Bonus damage from damage mods is now applied to all attack types - single, burst and full-auto and applied after damage calculations
UPDATED: Increased the cash rewards for facility missions to bring earnings in line with space combat

1/20/18 - 0.119
FIXED: When queuing attacks, the attack cursor stays visible
FIXED: In some rare cases, a quicksave could be requested at the exact moment combat was being started. Loading that quicksave could lock the game up the next time you entered combat.
FIXED: Melee weapons no longer incorrectly display ammo info and fire-modes on rollover.
FIXED: Scavver enemy types occasionally disappeared in combat when they should be in LOS. I'm hoping this patch fixes the problem.
FIXED: Display of correct damage values related to damage scaling adjustments in the character info screen. There are still a few rounding errors that I'll correct soon.
UPDATED: Shotgun range for newly looted or purchased weapons increased. This change is not retroactive and only affects new items that you loot.
REMOVED: Removed verbose debug log data.

.sfv included

Posted: Saturday, 07 Apr 2018, 08:12   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
I don't blame you at all :) Thank you!

Posted: Saturday, 07 Apr 2018, 17:11   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
Thanks from me too, game is coming along nicely. I wishlisted it, to wait for a sale/end of early access.

Posted: Thursday, 12 Apr 2018, 03:56   Reply with quote
Having some issues running this with SSE getting an application load error 3 0000065432 one time so tried running in admin mode now it says make sure its pointing to the right folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: Thursday, 12 Apr 2018, 04:05   Reply with quote
Macarthaig wrote:
Having some issues running this with SSE getting an application load error 3 0000065432 one time so tried running in admin mode now it says make sure its pointing to the right folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go back a page and read from the top ;)

Posted: Thursday, 12 Apr 2018, 04:31   Reply with quote
scaramonga wrote:
Macarthaig wrote:

Go back a page and read from the top ;)

Wow, im stupid. Thank you for the help and the files!

Posted: Saturday, 26 May 2018, 19:22   Reply with quote
Stellar Tactics (Clean Steam Files)
Version: May 6, 2018 – 01:49:46 UTC [Build 2749486]

― Terry Pratchett

If you are getting a "Quota Exceeded" message when opening a Google Drive link you can make a copy of the file from [[Please login to see this link.]] and then download that.
(You have to be logged in when opening the download link for the file to appear there)

Posted: Tuesday, 07 Aug 2018, 17:23   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
Does someone have the cracked .exe to go with the new version as the last one got taken down and i cannot find one for love nor money right now.

Posted: Tuesday, 07 Aug 2018, 17:38   Reply with quote
Attached.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

― Terry Pratchett

If you are getting a "Quota Exceeded" message when opening a Google Drive link you can make a copy of the file from [[Please login to see this link.]] and then download that.
(You have to be logged in when opening the download link for the file to appear there)

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next