Cool members bookmark the index page.
It is currently Thursday, 16 Aug 2018, 21:31

English | Русский

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ] 

Post Post subject: Re: [Early Access] Stellar Tactics   
Posted: Monday, 14 Aug 2017, 00:32   Reply with quote
Forum ghost Местное привидение
T3mpl4r wrote:
^Look in the stickies for piratepowered and get it from there. It's just too much for scara to upload 6GB every couple of days. My advice to him a few posts back was to wait until it's done and then upload the finished version.

thanks for this T3mpl4r and Scara...for those who want advise, I just got the latest file from piratepowered unzipped it and copypasted the new files into the old ones overwrite whats there and use the old steam emu to play...

Posted: Monday, 14 Aug 2017, 22:04   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
Could someone please load the files. Not concerned with it being updated just would like to try this. Please and Thank you.

Posted: Monday, 14 Aug 2017, 22:11   Reply with quote
Macarthaig wrote:
Could someone please load the files. Not concerned with it being updated just would like to try this. Please and Thank you.

did you bother to look threw the posts ? the links for this are on here.

Posted: Tuesday, 15 Aug 2017, 04:27   Reply with quote
Advanced forumer Завсегдатай
SpaceCadet wrote:
Macarthaig wrote:

did you bother to look threw the posts ? the links for this are on here.

Went through them again and found a link that worked. Missed it earlier. Apologies for making a request.

Posted: Tuesday, 15 Aug 2017, 06:19   Reply with quote
I live here Три раза сломал клаву :)
Stellar Tactics FULL - 0.094 - Aug 15

Steam files ONLY!

(6.15Gb) - 5 x 1.03Gb & 1 x 1.01Gb
  1. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  2. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  3. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  4. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  5. [[Please login to see this link.]]
  6. [[Please login to see this link.]]

WinRar 5+ minimum is required to unpack files.

Changelog:

The old system had quite a few problems:
--The team did not move as a squad and this caused problems when entering combat. Specifically you had to burn a lot of AP to get into position
--Squad facing was not available. You had to use additional AP to rotate them into position after arriving at your destination.
--In single movement mode you could not select another team member and move them while the last character was moving to a position.
--Single movement did not allow you to set a destination facing.

The new system:
--You can now move as a squad and arrive at your destination in formation.
--Team members no longer lag behind
--You can set the direction your squad will face when they reach their destination by dragging the mouse while the right mouse button is held down.
--In combat you can now set a facing when moving team members. When they arrive at their destination, they will rotate to face the selected direction set by the movement cursor.
--Team members can move independently when out of combat in single movement mode. You can select a destination for a team member and then select another team member and move them simultaneously.
--Single/Group mode can be toggled using the [SPACE BAR] when out of combat. In combat, the [SPACE BAR] ends the selected team members turn as it always has.
--Movement speed has been improved
--You can zoom out a bit further now

I think overall, this is a much better system and gives you flexibility, alleviating wasted AP when entering combat. I have future plans for additional quality of life improvements like box selection and formations.

A few additional bug fixes:
FIXED: A long standing bug where some armor would not display on your team members. Remove the armor and re-equip it to display the correct armor graphic.
FIXED: Phestus could end up in a state where he would not load his inventory when trading with him.
FIXED: Animation transitions into combat and from idle to attack.

ADDED - Perks to level 60 for the First Aid skill line. You can select various perks at any time that give you bonuses to heal. All perks provide a chance to remove effects from yourself and team members. You have a chance to remove bleeding, poison, hobbled, crippled and stun.

ADDED - Perks to level 60 for the Hacking skill line. You can select various perks at any time that give bonuses to the amount of time you get to decode digits, bonuses to the number of looted items and loot quality of the hacked chest or locker, and bonuses for critical bypass of hacking.

ADDED - Added a new ship reset feature in space. If your ship is stuck for some reason, you can now press and hold the F1 key for six seconds to reset your ship to the nearest FTL point. I'll remove this when the FTL points open up in the future. This is a fairly rare occurrence, however, I thought I should add a way to recover if it happens.

UPDATED - Mitigation for status effects for all weapon perk lines adjusted to resist based on cumulative perk selections. In general:
--First, damage is mitigated by your shields for specific damage types as long as your shields are charged and the attack type does not bypass shields. Damage is reduced.
--Second, armor mitigates the remaining damage including additional AC from perks as long as the attack type does not bypass your armor. Damage is reduced.
--Finally weapon perks that provide effect resists stack and provide a chance to bypass secondary effects like stun, hobble, cripple, toxins and bleeding. These resists do not modify damage, so the damage after shields and armor are calculated and still applied. Grenade damage cannot be resisted at this time. The newly added First Aid skill perks allow you to remove secondary effects.

UPDATED: Shaved a few seconds off loading times.
UPDATED: When rolling over portraits in the turn-order bar during combat, the info bar is now displayed at the top center of the screen. This will give you access to combatant status and detrimental effects without needing to rollover combatants.
UPDATED: All log entries proofread.
FIXED - Fixed a typo in tips related to single/crouched which should have been single/grouped.
FIXED - Fixed signs on crew deck which should have been "Cryo" not "Crio"
FIXED - Gas grenades now reset the DOT timer if combatants are in the area of effect. If you have been cured of toxins, or the DOT effect timer runs out and a combatant is still in the area of effect, your timer will be reset and you will continue to take damage.
FIXED - Grenade explosion material blending.
FIXED - Duplicate combatant selection cursors.
FIXED - Saved shadow settings are now set correctly when loading a game.
REMOVED - Removed screen lock for dual monitors. It was causing problems in cases where multiple monitors were running different resolutions. I'll look into a permanent solution in the future. For now, there are third party applications (some free) that you can download that solve the problem.

Dauntless Remastered update

The entire start of the game uses new level art.
The Captains Quarters has been merged into the Crew Deck.
The distance you need to travel for various missions has been reduced.
The last boss fight is a bit easier.
Mission objects in the game environment have been scaled up in size so they are easily seen and interacted with.
The Dauntless is brighter overall. If it's still too dark for you, however, there is a new Gamma slider in the options menu that will allow you set the games brightness to your liking.
All dialog, mission text and log's have been professionally proofread for errors.
Several of the longer conversations now have shorter dialog options available.
Better direction has been provided in the log for several of the missions.
Many screens have been increased in size so their font's are more visible making reading easier on the eyes. I'll be addressing the space UI's when I work on space combat.

Overall the Dauntless is now in line with the rest of the game. These changes were all inspired by feedback from the community. I felt it was important to make the experience of the first hour or so as fun, intuitive and trouble free as possible.

IMPORTANT: If you have a save on the old Dauntless, that save game is no longer valid. If you are currently playing on the Dauntless, you must start a new game. Game's saved on the old Dauntless will now appear on the load screen as "SAVE INVALID - OLD DAUNTLESS!" and you will not be able to load the save game. You can delete these saves. Saves after the Dauntless are unaffected.

I'm hoping you will all give the new Dauntless a try and post feedback on the forums. I'm eager to hear what you think. Lots of content, bug fixes and community suggested enhancements have been added since the game released on Early Access.

Here are the notes:
When starting a new game you now have three options to choose from.

Tutorials have all been re-written and proofread. There is now a separate tutorial window with text and video that can be accessed from the help screen [H]. The tutorial window will pop up at various locations as you progress through the Dauntless. Tutorial pop-ups can be disabled in the Options->General menu.

General updates and bug fixes:
ADDED - Added a gamma slider to the video options menu. You can now set the level of brightness to your personal preference
ADDED - Added a movement icon to the team portraits on the explore UI
UPDATED - Dialog, mission text, perks, tutorial text and hints-tips have all been professionally proofread
UPDATED - You can now start the game with SMG's if you apply points in SMG as the starting skill for any team member
UPDATED - Increased the amount of default ammo that you start with on the Dauntless
UPDATED - Final battle on Dauntless made a little less difficult
UPDATED - Increased size of dialog UI so text is easier to read
UPDATED - Rollover info moved to a fixed position in the upper right corner so it does not obscure icons.
UPDATED - Rollover info scaled up so text is easier to read
UPDATED - Character info UI scaled up so text is easier to read. This includes all tabs for Inventory, Character Info, Log and Ship
UPDATED - Combat cursor body-part and chance to hit indicators have been made larger/more visible
UPDATED - All character materials adjusted to be brighter
UPDATED - Small objects like door locks and mission items have been made larger. They can be made brighter when you hold the CTRL key and by turning off subtle object highlights in the video options menu.
FIXED - Grenade projector issues resolved on several of the facility locations
FIXED - Rare lockup during fight with Dr. Rhamus on bridge
FIXED - Missile launcher explosion light fade
FIXED - Enemies with rocket launchers now correctly swap weapons if at close range
FIXED - Enemies with rocket launchers no longer try to fire a missile after swapping weapons to their sidearm
FIXED - Lockup related to enemies with rocket launchers swapping to SMG side-arms
FIXED - Major re-write of the combat initialization code
FIXED - Green keycard bug - should be gone - let me know if you see it again

.sfv included

Posted: Tuesday, 15 Aug 2017, 22:24   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
SpaceCadet wrote:
T3mpl4r wrote:
^Look in the stickies for piratepowered and get it from there. It's just too much for scara to upload 6GB every couple of days. My advice to him a few posts back was to wait until it's done and then upload the finished version.

thanks for this T3mpl4r and Scara...for those who want advise, I just got the latest file from piratepowered unzipped it and copypasted the new files into the old ones overwrite whats there and use the old steam emu to play...

Can someone post the links please to the piratepowered site?
I can't find it or PM me

Thanks

Posted: Wednesday, 16 Aug 2017, 05:48   Reply with quote
umm look above..? These are the fresh new links my man, get em while they are hot.. See ya back here when you are asking for the password.. :cool:

Posted: Monday, 21 Aug 2017, 04:47   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
what other files do i need to run this? thanks

Posted: Monday, 21 Aug 2017, 06:00   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
A fix is posted here viewtopic.php?p=1438969#p1438969

Posted: Monday, 21 Aug 2017, 06:13   Reply with quote
User Редкий гость
thank u sir! :D sorry for my laziness in reading the other post.

Posted: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017, 20:04   Reply with quote
Beginner Без звания
scaramonga wrote:
Stellar Tactics FULL - 0.094 - Aug 15

Steam files ONLY!

(6.15Gb) - 5 x 1.03Gb & 1 x 1.01Gb
  6. [[Please login to see this link.]]

Changelog:

The old system had quite a few problems:
--The team did not move as a squad and this caused problems when entering combat. Specifically you had to burn a lot of AP to get into position
--Squad facing was not available. You had to use additional AP to rotate them into position after arriving at your destination.
--In single movement mode you could not select another team member and move them while the last character was moving to a position.
--Single movement did not allow you to set a destination facing.

The new system:
--You can now move as a squad and arrive at your destination in formation.
--Team members no longer lag behind
--You can set the direction your squad will face when they reach their destination by dragging the mouse while the right mouse button is held down.
--In combat you can now set a facing when moving team members. When they arrive at their destination, they will rotate to face the selected direction set by the movement cursor.
--Team members can move independently when out of combat in single movement mode. You can select a destination for a team member and then select another team member and move them simultaneously.
--Single/Group mode can be toggled using the [SPACE BAR] when out of combat. In combat, the [SPACE BAR] ends the selected team members turn as it always has.
--Movement speed has been improved
--You can zoom out a bit further now

I think overall, this is a much better system and gives you flexibility, alleviating wasted AP when entering combat. I have future plans for additional quality of life improvements like box selection and formations.

A few additional bug fixes:
FIXED: A long standing bug where some armor would not display on your team members. Remove the armor and re-equip it to display the correct armor graphic.
FIXED: Phestus could end up in a state where he would not load his inventory when trading with him.
FIXED: Animation transitions into combat and from idle to attack.

ADDED - Perks to level 60 for the First Aid skill line. You can select various perks at any time that give you bonuses to heal. All perks provide a chance to remove effects from yourself and team members. You have a chance to remove bleeding, poison, hobbled, crippled and stun.

ADDED - Perks to level 60 for the Hacking skill line. You can select various perks at any time that give bonuses to the amount of time you get to decode digits, bonuses to the number of looted items and loot quality of the hacked chest or locker, and bonuses for critical bypass of hacking.

ADDED - Added a new ship reset feature in space. If your ship is stuck for some reason, you can now press and hold the F1 key for six seconds to reset your ship to the nearest FTL point. I'll remove this when the FTL points open up in the future. This is a fairly rare occurrence, however, I thought I should add a way to recover if it happens.

UPDATED - Mitigation for status effects for all weapon perk lines adjusted to resist based on cumulative perk selections. In general:
--First, damage is mitigated by your shields for specific damage types as long as your shields are charged and the attack type does not bypass shields. Damage is reduced.
--Second, armor mitigates the remaining damage including additional AC from perks as long as the attack type does not bypass your armor. Damage is reduced.
--Finally weapon perks that provide effect resists stack and provide a chance to bypass secondary effects like stun, hobble, cripple, toxins and bleeding. These resists do not modify damage, so the damage after shields and armor are calculated and still applied. Grenade damage cannot be resisted at this time. The newly added First Aid skill perks allow you to remove secondary effects.

UPDATED: Shaved a few seconds off loading times.
UPDATED: When rolling over portraits in the turn-order bar during combat, the info bar is now displayed at the top center of the screen. This will give you access to combatant status and detrimental effects without needing to rollover combatants.
UPDATED: All log entries proofread.
FIXED - Fixed a typo in tips related to single/crouched which should have been single/grouped.
FIXED - Fixed signs on crew deck which should have been "Cryo" not "Crio"
FIXED - Gas grenades now reset the DOT timer if combatants are in the area of effect. If you have been cured of toxins, or the DOT effect timer runs out and a combatant is still in the area of effect, your timer will be reset and you will continue to take damage.
FIXED - Grenade explosion material blending.
FIXED - Duplicate combatant selection cursors.
FIXED - Saved shadow settings are now set correctly when loading a game.
REMOVED - Removed screen lock for dual monitors. It was causing problems in cases where multiple monitors were running different resolutions. I'll look into a permanent solution in the future. For now, there are third party applications (some free) that you can download that solve the problem.

Dauntless Remastered update

The entire start of the game uses new level art.
The Captains Quarters has been merged into the Crew Deck.
The distance you need to travel for various missions has been reduced.
The last boss fight is a bit easier.
Mission objects in the game environment have been scaled up in size so they are easily seen and interacted with.
The Dauntless is brighter overall. If it's still too dark for you, however, there is a new Gamma slider in the options menu that will allow you set the games brightness to your liking.
All dialog, mission text and log's have been professionally proofread for errors.
Several of the longer conversations now have shorter dialog options available.
Better direction has been provided in the log for several of the missions.
Many screens have been increased in size so their font's are more visible making reading easier on the eyes. I'll be addressing the space UI's when I work on space combat.

Overall the Dauntless is now in line with the rest of the game. These changes were all inspired by feedback from the community. I felt it was important to make the experience of the first hour or so as fun, intuitive and trouble free as possible.

IMPORTANT: If you have a save on the old Dauntless, that save game is no longer valid. If you are currently playing on the Dauntless, you must start a new game. Game's saved on the old Dauntless will now appear on the load screen as "SAVE INVALID - OLD DAUNTLESS!" and you will not be able to load the save game. You can delete these saves. Saves after the Dauntless are unaffected.

I'm hoping you will all give the new Dauntless a try and post feedback on the forums. I'm eager to hear what you think. Lots of content, bug fixes and community suggested enhancements have been added since the game released on Early Access.

Here are the notes:
When starting a new game you now have three options to choose from.

Tutorials have all been re-written and proofread. There is now a separate tutorial window with text and video that can be accessed from the help screen [H]. The tutorial window will pop up at various locations as you progress through the Dauntless. Tutorial pop-ups can be disabled in the Options->General menu.

General updates and bug fixes:
ADDED - Added a gamma slider to the video options menu. You can now set the level of brightness to your personal preference
ADDED - Added a movement icon to the team portraits on the explore UI
UPDATED - Dialog, mission text, perks, tutorial text and hints-tips have all been professionally proofread
UPDATED - You can now start the game with SMG's if you apply points in SMG as the starting skill for any team member
UPDATED - Increased the amount of default ammo that you start with on the Dauntless
UPDATED - Final battle on Dauntless made a little less difficult
UPDATED - Increased size of dialog UI so text is easier to read
UPDATED - Rollover info moved to a fixed position in the upper right corner so it does not obscure icons.
UPDATED - Rollover info scaled up so text is easier to read
UPDATED - Character info UI scaled up so text is easier to read. This includes all tabs for Inventory, Character Info, Log and Ship
UPDATED - Combat cursor body-part and chance to hit indicators have been made larger/more visible
UPDATED - All character materials adjusted to be brighter
UPDATED - Small objects like door locks and mission items have been made larger. They can be made brighter when you hold the CTRL key and by turning off subtle object highlights in the video options menu.
FIXED - Grenade projector issues resolved on several of the facility locations
FIXED - Rare lockup during fight with Dr. Rhamus on bridge
FIXED - Missile launcher explosion light fade
FIXED - Enemies with rocket launchers now correctly swap weapons if at close range
FIXED - Enemies with rocket launchers no longer try to fire a missile after swapping weapons to their sidearm
FIXED - Lockup related to enemies with rocket launchers swapping to SMG side-arms
FIXED - Major re-write of the combat initialization code
FIXED - Green keycard bug - should be gone - let me know if you see it again

.sfv included

Would it be possible for a re-up?
Links are down.

Posted: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017, 01:16   Reply with quote
Gargols wrote:
Would it be possible for a re-up?
Links are down.

Not from me, sorry, as big update is coming ;) I'll do it then.

Posted: Friday, 22 Dec 2017, 18:31   Reply with quote
Space Combat Patch - Dec 22

anyone have this yet ?

Posted: Friday, 22 Dec 2017, 19:39   Reply with quote
Super flooder Почетный графоман
It's on piratepowered, but don't know if it's the beta branch.

The version on piratepowered is 0.104 so it's not the latest.

Posted: Saturday, 23 Dec 2017, 04:05   Reply with quote
Latest.

Stellar Tactics FULL - 0.111 - Dec 23

Steam files ONLY!

(4.85Gb) - 4 x 1.03Gb & 1 x 737Mb

Changelog:
Space Combat Patch, and tons of other stuff that I can't be assed looking up.

.sfv included

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next